Necromunda: Hired Gun

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Necromunda: Hired Gun

Post by Akira »

blaque_czar wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:53 am
Just a heads up, the Infinite grappling hook cooldown makes some UI elements and item images go wonky, I couldn't see the progress of holding down a button to choose a mission and most of the icons for items I was choosing were blank. It started working normally as soon as I disabled infinite grappling hook!
Why even use "Instant Grappling Hook Cooldown" when we have "Inf. Grappling Hook Charges" :D

However thanks for reporting, I'll remove "Instant Grappling Hook Cooldown" in the next Update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:11 pm
Great job thanks. Can you please make script for "always auto fire" which makes all weapon have automatic fire?
I'm too lazy for that at the moment, but you can create a hotkey for the pointer.
Rightclick on the pointer, "Set Hotkeys", "Create Hotkey".

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thank you for your table. :)

I tried to find ways to improve the quality of dropped items but did not success finding values that could be modified for this in your pointers tree. Do you by any chance know if there is something like that ? Or you also tried yourself to find it without results ?

Thanks again

ManOfValor7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManOfValor7 »

After new patch, Inf. Stims, Inf. Jumps, Inf. Currency, Inf. ClipCount & Grenades, Always Charged Shot, some Pointers and "SaveGame" are not working.

gaofnc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gaofnc »

Thank you so much for the table