Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SilverFangBlackWing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Post by SilverFangBlackWing »

Found a new item modifier "_DataCopy"
Specifically, I found it on an item called "Shoulder01_DataCopy". I had gotten the original in-game after the loot changes and was able to add it using the giveitem command. It's a staring relic grade so it's definitely worth getting, and there are apparently more items that it applies to like different shoulder pads that give 24% crit chance each.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vlad Yvhv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Biomutant [Engine:Unreal 4.18]

Post by Vlad Yvhv »

Also, does anyone have info on the Klonkfist, and tools? I've noticed those are missing from the spreadsheet. Might be handy to have, in case someone clears inventory and finds themselves without tools and klonkfist.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:54 pm
Wondering what's the main idea here: fighting the students of the past -OR- getting Automaton extensions. Cuz there are console commands for that, if you check the first post.
Clarification: The "UnlockAllAbilites" command works for this. Some of these, it helps to save game, test commands, load game, repeat as needed.