Zombo Buster Advance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Zombo Buster Advance

Post by anon9 »

Note: This table will not work for Zombo Buster Rising, but zombo buster rising is very easy to automate farming for.

Since I can't use a controller at the moment, I can only do games that I can play on a m+kb. This is a very easy game, but I decided to make it easier. This is mostly to speed things up.

(Each script has a scan vs define option that can be toggled by switching commenting as the scripts easily break.)

Included:
  • No Energy Loss
  • No Item Use
  • Minimum Cooldowns (about a 0.02 second cooldown)
  • No Gadget Upgrade Cost
  • No Item Cost v1 & v2 (the code tends to shift by 2 bytes sometimes)
  • No Badge Fusion Cost
This should be good enough for most people. This will allow you to set up your team immediately instead of having to wait, which lets you set up your team and then go do something else while you wait.
No old codes here as the old codes were much less reliable than these ones. (If the offsets are wrong for scripts without multiple versions, you can try restarting and turning on the scripts at a different place, ie. title instead of hub or battle instead of hub.).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Zombo Buster Advance.CT
v0.0.0.1
(17.22 KiB) Downloaded 207 times