Oxygen Not Included

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Furby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Furby »

Anyone know how to edit resoruces, Coal and Sleet Wheat (or also direct the Sleet Wheat Grain ready for cook Muffin).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DracoDruid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 10:04 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by DracoDruid »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm
...
Hey @Cake-san!

I am sorry to bother you. But is there any chance to find the time to update the ONI table?

Thanks for reading.

Keep up the good work and have a great day!

User avatar
totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:44 am
Reputation: 16

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by totalabyss »

So do we need to make a new post in single player requests? or is someone working on the table for this game?

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4071
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1935

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by STN »

totalabyss wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:09 pm
So do we need to make a new post in single player requests? or is someone working on the table for this game?
Quote me in a day, i'll post my table (update it). Love this game.

SinChan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by SinChan »

Save File Editer Link
Spoiler
[Link]

Wombleinc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:42 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Wombleinc »

STN wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:03 am
totalabyss wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:09 pm
So do we need to make a new post in single player requests? or is someone working on the table for this game?
Quote me in a day, i'll post my table (update it). Love this game.

Is now okay to quote you?

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4071
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1935

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by STN »

Released - here. I tested Cake-san's table and seems like his table is updated so not sure what people are complaining about. Regardless, i posted my version too with debug menu.

Delthcorp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Delthcorp »

bumps? a recent update made the tables spoil.

rinnioveraci
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:23 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by rinnioveraci »

bump :-) if anyone could look at this?

User avatar
mece
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:45 pm
Reputation: 45

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by mece »

OxygenNotIncluded.CT
2021-06-13
(66.35 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
:!: This table will not work with "Space out!" DLC.
---
Info about this table:
- Game Process: OxygenNotIncluded.exe
- Game Version: see history below (tested with the Steam version, without DLC)
- Author: mece
- CE Version: 7.2
---
Features:
- Fast Working: almost instant digging, building etc.
- Fast Research: reserach point earning every tick.
- Fast Attribute Leveling: almost instant attribute leveling.
- Edit experience of selected duplicant: edit duplicant skill XP value manually.
- Massive skill points: sets duplicant XP to get 32 skill points.
- Infinite Battery
- No negative traits on new duplicants
- Massive attributes on new duplicants
- No printing cooldown
- Enable debug commands (more info [Link])
- Invincible Duplicants (Health, Breath, Stamina, Calories, Bladder, Temperature, Stress)
---
History:
- 2021-06-13: added massive attributes, no negative traits, no printing cooldown, enable debug
- 2021-06-12: added infinite battery, invincible duplicants
- 2021-06-08: added fast attribute leveling, massive skill experience, edit experience.
- 2021-06-06: added fast working and research; game build: CS-466292
---
Other tables for this game:
viewtopic.php?p=186293#p186293 for "Space out!" DLC Made by newlooper
viewtopic.php?p=177071#p177071 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=103085#p103085 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=98165#p98165 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=97569#p97569 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=66656#p66656 Made by Csimbi
viewtopic.php?p=9480#p9480 Made by pox911
viewtopic.php?p=8601#p8601 Made by Arcos
viewtopic.php?p=1613#p1613 Made by Aranaktu
---
Last edited by mece on Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:36 am, edited 10 times in total.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:26 pm
Reputation: 18

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by Special »

I don't have the DLC, does this still work with the base game only?

snoozy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 8:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by snoozy »

mece wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm
OxygenNotIncluded.CT
---
Info about this table:
- Game Process: OxygenNotIncluded.exe
- Game Version: see history below (tested with the Steam version)
- Author: mece
- CE Version: 7.2
---
Features:
- Fast Working: almost instant digging, building etc.
- Fast Research: reserach point earning every tick.
- Fast Attribute Leveling: almost instant attribute leveling.
- Edit experience of selected duplicant: edit duplicant skill XP value manually.
- Massive skill points: sets duplicant XP to get 32 skill points.
- Infinite Battery
- No negative traits on new duplicants
- Massive attributes on new duplicants
- Enable debug commands (more info [Link])
- Invincible Duplicants (Health, Breath, Stamina, Calories, Bladder, Temperature, Stress)
---
History:
- 2021-06-13: added massive attributes, no negative traits, no printing cooldown, enable debug
- 2021-06-12: added infinite battery, invincible duplicants
- 2021-06-08: added fast attribute leveling, massive skill experience, edit experience.
- 2021-06-06: added fast working and research; game build: CS-466292
---
Image
Steam S12-466654
Most of the option do not work ;-(

solonlia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by solonlia »

mece wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm
OxygenNotIncluded.CT
:!: This table will not work with "Space out!" DLC.
---
Info about this table:
- Game Process: OxygenNotIncluded.exe
- Game Version: see history below (tested with the Steam version, without DLC)
- Author: mece
- CE Version: 7.2
---
Features:
- Fast Working: almost instant digging, building etc.
- Fast Research: reserach point earning every tick.
- Fast Attribute Leveling: almost instant attribute leveling.
- Edit experience of selected duplicant: edit duplicant skill XP value manually.
- Massive skill points: sets duplicant XP to get 32 skill points.
- Infinite Battery
- No negative traits on new duplicants
- Massive attributes on new duplicants
- No printing cooldown
- Enable debug commands (more info [Link])
- Invincible Duplicants (Health, Breath, Stamina, Calories, Bladder, Temperature, Stress)
---
History:
- 2021-06-13: added massive attributes, no negative traits, no printing cooldown, enable debug
- 2021-06-12: added infinite battery, invincible duplicants
- 2021-06-08: added fast attribute leveling, massive skill experience, edit experience.
- 2021-06-06: added fast working and research; game build: CS-466292
---
Other tables for this game:
viewtopic.php?p=186293#p186293 for "Space out!" DLC Made by newlooper
viewtopic.php?p=177071#p177071 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=103085#p103085 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=98165#p98165 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=97569#p97569 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=66656#p66656 Made by Csimbi
viewtopic.php?p=9480#p9480 Made by pox911
viewtopic.php?p=8601#p8601 Made by Arcos
viewtopic.php?p=1613#p1613 Made by Aranaktu
---
Thx for making such a useful table, however something weird happened to me, I had the table working perfectly fine yesterday on CE 7.1 with WIN10 Pro, then I updated my CE to 7.2, and all of a sudden the table won't work anymore, whenever I try to active any script, CE shows me a warning window says "LaunchMonoDataCollector failed. :( ", any suggestion on how to resolve this issue? Google didn't do me any good, so you would be the last hope!

moryabro
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:35 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by moryabro »

solonlia wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:21 am
mece wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm
OxygenNotIncluded.CT
:!: This table will not work with "Space out!" DLC.
---
Info about this table:
- Game Process: OxygenNotIncluded.exe
- Game Version: see history below (tested with the Steam version, without DLC)
- Author: mece
- CE Version: 7.2
---
Features:
- Fast Working: almost instant digging, building etc.
- Fast Research: reserach point earning every tick.
- Fast Attribute Leveling: almost instant attribute leveling.
- Edit experience of selected duplicant: edit duplicant skill XP value manually.
- Massive skill points: sets duplicant XP to get 32 skill points.
- Infinite Battery
- No negative traits on new duplicants
- Massive attributes on new duplicants
- No printing cooldown
- Enable debug commands (more info [Link])
- Invincible Duplicants (Health, Breath, Stamina, Calories, Bladder, Temperature, Stress)
---
History:
- 2021-06-13: added massive attributes, no negative traits, no printing cooldown, enable debug
- 2021-06-12: added infinite battery, invincible duplicants
- 2021-06-08: added fast attribute leveling, massive skill experience, edit experience.
- 2021-06-06: added fast working and research; game build: CS-466292
---
Other tables for this game:
viewtopic.php?p=186293#p186293 for "Space out!" DLC Made by newlooper
viewtopic.php?p=177071#p177071 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=103085#p103085 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=98165#p98165 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=97569#p97569 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=66656#p66656 Made by Csimbi
viewtopic.php?p=9480#p9480 Made by pox911
viewtopic.php?p=8601#p8601 Made by Arcos
viewtopic.php?p=1613#p1613 Made by Aranaktu
---
Thx for making such a useful table, however something weird happened to me, I had the table working perfectly fine yesterday on CE 7.1 with WIN10 Pro, then I updated my CE to 7.2, and all of a sudden the table won't work anymore, whenever I try to active any script, CE shows me a warning window says "LaunchMonoDataCollector failed. :( ", any suggestion on how to resolve this issue? Google didn't do me any good, so you would be the last hope!
Could be a problem with the dll

the folowing solution worked for me
[Link]

solonlia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Post by solonlia »

moryabro wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:11 pm
solonlia wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:21 am
mece wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm
OxygenNotIncluded.CT
:!: This table will not work with "Space out!" DLC.
---
Info about this table:
- Game Process: OxygenNotIncluded.exe
- Game Version: see history below (tested with the Steam version, without DLC)
- Author: mece
- CE Version: 7.2
---
Features:
- Fast Working: almost instant digging, building etc.
- Fast Research: reserach point earning every tick.
- Fast Attribute Leveling: almost instant attribute leveling.
- Edit experience of selected duplicant: edit duplicant skill XP value manually.
- Massive skill points: sets duplicant XP to get 32 skill points.
- Infinite Battery
- No negative traits on new duplicants
- Massive attributes on new duplicants
- No printing cooldown
- Enable debug commands (more info [Link])
- Invincible Duplicants (Health, Breath, Stamina, Calories, Bladder, Temperature, Stress)
---
History:
- 2021-06-13: added massive attributes, no negative traits, no printing cooldown, enable debug
- 2021-06-12: added infinite battery, invincible duplicants
- 2021-06-08: added fast attribute leveling, massive skill experience, edit experience.
- 2021-06-06: added fast working and research; game build: CS-466292
---
Other tables for this game:
viewtopic.php?p=186293#p186293 for "Space out!" DLC Made by newlooper
viewtopic.php?p=177071#p177071 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=103085#p103085 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=98165#p98165 Made by Cake-san
viewtopic.php?p=97569#p97569 Made by STN
viewtopic.php?p=66656#p66656 Made by Csimbi
viewtopic.php?p=9480#p9480 Made by pox911
viewtopic.php?p=8601#p8601 Made by Arcos
viewtopic.php?p=1613#p1613 Made by Aranaktu
---
Thx for making such a useful table, however something weird happened to me, I had the table working perfectly fine yesterday on CE 7.1 with WIN10 Pro, then I updated my CE to 7.2, and all of a sudden the table won't work anymore, whenever I try to active any script, CE shows me a warning window says "LaunchMonoDataCollector failed. :( ", any suggestion on how to resolve this issue? Google didn't do me any good, so you would be the last hope!
Could be a problem with the dll

the folowing solution worked for me
[Link]
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately, I have tried this fix already, if I'm not mistaking, I suppose to put the DLL file into the CE Main folder? I did that and nothing changed. This is frustrating cuz now I can't even roll back to CE7.1 and have it working again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Curley16, darkenemy11, Eagle86, eriXD, georgekl, Google Adsense [Bot], Marc, sierax