Resident Evil: Village

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil: Village

Post by sebastianyyz »

aSwedishMagyar thank you so much for the updates

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squalyian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Squalyian »

I just finish stronghold part of the game and tried to put the final part of the status in cementry but i can't interact with the items.

i used infinite locks and messed up just noticed that

so i tried to use ' show items everywhere ' but couldn't interact with anything

i'm almost finish the game but i can't now !!

is there any solution to put the status now?

Ragarth
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragarth »

thanks for the update! i will try it later :3

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

mrnibbs wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 am
Any chance of getting anything like the "use any key item" code from the RE2/3 tables? Or an invisibility code? Or a monster removal code? I just need something to get rid of that damn monster baby fetus thing in house beneviento as its literally a wall of which I cannot scale to keep playing the game. Horror games with some method of defending myself I can handle. Without though and I am completely buggered and the game might as well roll credits.
Aside from the first time you have to hide from it in the locker, you can loop it very easily around a table. There's the table Mia's doll was on, and the table in the office where you solve the film puzzle.

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

"Godmode now that will definitely only affect the player and basically works by disabling the player hitbox collision" Can anyone say if this works on that terrifying mutant baby from beyond the veil of time and space conjured from the fever dreams of David Lynch and David Cronenberg? Since its scripting for killing the player likely works on impact with the player, not being able to kill it would still likely spook the hell out of me but dampened down significantly by the reverse also being true.

tacgnol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tacgnol »

Really cool table, thanks for the updates and features.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

There is something wrong with "No Tank Gun Cooldown" when you throw pipe bomb.

Ragarth
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragarth »

iicecube wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:26 pm
wait.. isn't that meant for the fight with heisenberg?

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Ragarth wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:28 pm
iicecube wrote:
Yes that little tank at the boss fight but it also mess up the pipe bomb throw as well

Ragarth
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragarth »

iicecube wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:50 pm
Ragarth wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:28 pm
iicecube wrote:
Yes that little tank at the boss fight but it also mess up the pipe bomb throw as well
ahhh okay, that i havn't tested yet, sorry for my unknowledge >~<

tigrou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tigrou »

Thanks a lot for the table. I thought I could use the "Walk Through Walls" hack to go back to some places and collect some items I missed (like goat in Beneviento house) but after going there most models (eg: house) are not loaded (which make sense since those are probably disabled for performance reasons and loaded only when needed).
Is there any chance some "swap stage" feature could be added ? It's probably something tricky to implement but this has been before (eg : the RE2 trainer on NexusMod allow to do such things).
Last edited by tigrou on Sat May 22, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

deathmusa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deathmusa »

something cool i noticed. the "No Tank Gun Cooldown" also removes cooldown from target locator when playing as chris.

Alexander09138
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alexander09138 »

Is it possible to add an option to unlock all challenges?

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

mrnibbs wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:53 pm
"Godmode now that will definitely only affect the player and basically works by disabling the player hitbox collision" Can anyone say if this works on that terrifying mutant baby from beyond the veil of time and space conjured from the fever dreams of David Lynch and David Cronenberg? Since its scripting for killing the player likely works on impact with the player, not being able to kill it would still likely spook the hell out of me but dampened down significantly by the reverse also being true.
Anyone figured if this is the case yet?

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:24 am
mrnibbs wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 am
Any chance of getting anything like the "use any key item" code from the RE2/3 tables? Or an invisibility code? Or a monster removal code? I just need something to get rid of that damn monster baby fetus thing in house beneviento as its literally a wall of which I cannot scale to keep playing the game. Horror games with some method of defending myself I can handle. Without though and I am completely buggered and the game might as well roll credits.
I have messed around with freezing that thing and all it does is prevent you from proceeding to the next part. That whole section is scripted and needs to play out in full. It needs to walk (crawl?) from where you are to where you hide and then it leaves the room and literally disappears until you get to the next spot it needs to show up, because of this I am not even going to try to mess around with that part of the game so good luck.

Also, to be perfectly honest the baby doesn't scare me because I just felt bad for it more than anything else, it's slow and your route is pretty much predetermined so there is no way to mess up unless you panic and freeze up. Maybe play without sound for that part since you don't need the cues for anything, at least until someone releases a mod that turns the baby into Thomas the Tank Engine.

For everyone else with the requests, I am working on an update with some mercenary related stuff along with collision and animation speed. I'll post the update over the weekend and then start looking into the NG+ flag but no promises that I'll come up with anything for that, it just seemed like an interesting thing to try.

Were you able to look into a possible NG+ flag?