Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Post by bachou »

can anyone scan the passive ability ? some side quest require to burn enemy but i have no idea how to do that without 100% burn passive ability

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon / よるのないくに2 ~新月の花嫁~ +6 (table Update3)

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

If you are just going for quest completion then just take a servan that does fire damage. They will automatically set enemies on fire with their normal attacks and their active ability is guaranteed aoe burn. It's the same way for every elemental servan.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

infinite servan and ability points would be good to, and max affinity lv

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Here are some extra pointers for moon phase, item, status, swap, etc.

Notes:
  • In order to take effect, you need to load between levels when you swap lily / servants. You dont need to go back to the hotel.
  • For item : open party / select equipment via equipment window to update.
    For lily (status) : open party / select lily via select lily window to update.
    For servan (status) : open party / select servan via select servan to update.
  • Keep in mind, the value in equipment slot doesnt refer to Item id but Slot number. So make sure you enter slot number value for an
    item that you want to equip.
  • Max level for all items is 255. Item Id : 0 - 77 (77 is evolution gem) and ability id : 0 - 130 (65535 is empty slot).
Attachments
Nights of Azure 2_En.CT
(56.86 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Semi final table. Should have most of the important things.

v0.0.0.1
(Some scripts were removed entirely due to being unstable).
  • Pointers
    • Party (You can change your Servan at an Interaction and then interact, but it may show the wrong effects. Skills will sometimes change and sometimes won't, but the effects will usually be wrong. The model animation may be correct. (So you might dash while showing a freeze breath effect.))
    • Resources/Points
    • Days/Moons/Playthroughs
    • Aluche stats (not all values found. Missing Ability addresses for Aluche, Ability values, and costume values)
    • (The address for the first Lily/Servan/Item are in pointers, but I have removed the address needed to select them)
    • Hunt Scripts
    • Faster Combos
    • Min Hunt Time
    • Fast Double Chase
    • Enable Burst
    • No MP Use
    • Experimental inf Aluche/Lily HP
  • Faster Resource Scripts
    • Blood Multiplier
    • Libra Multiplier
    • Lily Exp Multiplier
  • Other Scripts
    • Set Max Days Passed (Experimental)
    • Free Shop Items on Purchase
    • Free Servan Upgrades (Requires sufficient Servan Points)
    • Free Abilities
    • Lily Finder (Not all values for abilities found)
    • Servan Finder
    • Selected Equipment Finder (All items are in the same pool regardless of type, so be careful of adding key items as you can only remove key items by using the manual finder (you'll need to reactivate it) or by starting a new game+.)
Possible Future Updates
v0.0.0.2
  • Switched Item Finder back to pointer to make it easier to find non-equipment. Re-added pointer adjustment script. This should allow the item finder to work with the item list (to find key items).
  • Single Action Quest Completion (Timed) (You will still need to do the action to trigger)
  • Single Action Quest Completion (All) (You will still need to do the action to trigger. Only turn on during hunts or this will crash the game.)
Attachments
Nights of Azure 2_EN.CT
v0.0.0.2 Preview
(128.92 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Nights of Azure 2_EN.CT
v0.0.0.1b
(113.69 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Last edited by anon9 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

anon9 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:56 am

v0.0.0.1
  • Pointers
    • Party (You can change your Servan at an Interaction and then interact, but it may show the wrong effects. Skills will sometimes change and sometimes won't, but the effects will usually be wrong. The model animation may be correct. (So you might dash while showing a freeze breath effect.))
    • Resources/Points
    • Aluche stats (not all values found. Missing Ability addresses for Aluche, Ability values, and costume values)
    • (The address for the first Lily/Servan/Item are in pointers, but I have removed the address needed to select them)
    • Hunt Scripts
    • Faster Combos
    • Min Hunt Time
    • Fast Double Chase
    • Enable Burst
    • No MP Use
    • Blood Multiplier
    • Libra Multiplier
    • Lily Exp Multiplier
  • Other Scripts
    • Free Abilities
    • Servan Finder
    • Selected Equipment Finder (All items are in the same pool regardless of type, so be careful of adding key items as you can only remove key items by using the manual finder (you'll need to reactivate it) or by starting a new game+.)
Possible Future Updates
v0.0.0.2
  • Switched Item Finder back to pointer to make it easier to find non-equipment. Re-added pointer adjustment script. This should allow the item finder to work with the item list (to find key items).
  • Single Action Quest Completion (Timed) (You will still need to do the action to trigger)
  • Single Action Quest Completion (All) (You will still need to do the action to trigger. Only turn on during hunts or this will crash the game.)
Hiya! Great work! Any idea how to make evolution gem infinite? I've found some tricky ways to do it with equipment slots, but it is buggy and seems to crash the game if I don't do the trick 100% accurately.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Mewi wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:11 pm
anon9 wrote:

v0.0.0.1
  • Pointers
    • Resources/Points
    • Hunt Scripts
    • Faster Combos
    • Min Hunt Time
    • Fast Double Chase
    • Enable Burst
    • No MP Use
    • Blood Multiplier
    • Libra Multiplier
    • Lily Exp Multiplier
  • Other Scripts
    • Free Abilities
    • Servan Finder
Possible Future Updates
v0.0.0.2
Hiya! Great work! Any idea how to make evolution gem infinite? I've found some tricky ways to do it with equipment slots, but it is buggy and seems to crash the game if I don't do the trick 100% accurately.
I'll see if I can find a way to recover my tables since it might have been on my offline version.

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

anon9 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:50 pm
Mewi wrote:
anon9 wrote:

v0.0.0.1
  • Pointers
    • Resources/Points
    • Hunt Scripts
    • Faster Combos
    • Min Hunt Time
    • Fast Double Chase
    • Enable Burst
    • No MP Use
    • Blood Multiplier
    • Libra Multiplier
    • Lily Exp Multiplier
  • Other Scripts
    • Free Abilities
    • Servan Finder
Possible Future Updates
v0.0.0.2
I'll see if I can find a way to recover my tables since it might have been on my offline version.
Thanks so much! Ill keep an eye out for an update on that whenever you are ready ^__^

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

anon9 wrote:
Mewi wrote:
anon9 wrote:

v0.0.0.1
  • Pointers
    • Resources/Points
    • Hunt Scripts
    • Faster Combos
    • Min Hunt Time
    • Fast Double Chase
    • Enable Burst
    • No MP Use
    • Blood Multiplier
    • Libra Multiplier
    • Lily Exp Multiplier
  • Other Scripts
    • Free Abilities
    • Servan Finder
Possible Future Updates
v0.0.0.2
Any luck on this one by any chance? ^o^

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Mewi wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:52 pm
anon9 wrote:
Mewi wrote:

Any luck on this one by any chance? ^o^
Sorry about the delay. The laptop was missing for a while and I finally decided to confront my family as to where they moved it. You'll use the Update Highlighted Item Pointer to go to any item in your inventory, then transform the item into an evolution gem. Don't transform anything you have equipped or any key items (unless you are transforming back). Also set the item unknown and level to 1

Unfortunately, I can't find the script that stops item usage and due to some windows update or another, the game will no long run, so I won't be able to update further until the issue is fixed.