Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SteveHolt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by SteveHolt »

Is the Armor Editing working for anyone? Weapons i can edit fine, but armor stats don't get loaded in CE for some reason

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

SteveHolt wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm
Is the Armor Editing working for anyone? Weapons i can edit fine, but armor stats don't get loaded in CE for some reason
Are you opening the Details Screen?

SteveHolt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SteveHolt »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 pm
SteveHolt wrote:
jup, the inventory. For weapons it works fine. I highlight all kinds of different armors never getting any values at all

Edit: Nope, i did not open the details screen. Pressing V while hovering over Armor works now well. Thank you. Didn't have to do that for weapons though

jomin123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jomin123 »

i downloaded the new table but when i select any of the cheat my CE gets stuck and shows not responding.. any help? im new to this so im not sure if i have to do anything before it .. i have already replaced the EAC bypass .. and open the table did disect but after that when i try save it it keeps on loading for hrs and goes not responding.. i tried without that option and went in straight to the cheat but CE gets stuck when i do so.. please help.. :(

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Is there a way to "get" the Armor Mod Addresses? Similar to how I can get the Weapon and Armor IDs?

Or do I need to already have the mod on a piece of armor so I can highlight it and copy/paste the address to put the mods on the piece of armor I want them on?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:28 pm
Is there a way to "get" the Armor Mod Addresses? Similar to how I can get the Weapon and Armor IDs?

Or do I need to already have the mod on a piece of armor so I can highlight it and copy/paste the address to put the mods on the piece of armor I want them on?
I couldn't make it use the Mod IDs, it's instead using the Mod's actually address (has all the mod's info like ID, stats, etc). If I made it use the actual Mod ID then it'll change the Mod to the new one on all items that have that have that mod and all extra items you find that would have had the old Mod will instead have the new Mod. So I was forced to only use the Mod's Address to not break the Mods in game :)

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Is it possible to get some sort of version control or change log please? I check in on this table pretty often and I can never tell when a new version has come out or what has changed.

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

SteveHolt wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:00 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
SteveHolt wrote:
jup, the inventory. For weapons it works fine. I highlight all kinds of different armors never getting any values at all

Edit: Nope, i did not open the details screen. Pressing V while hovering over Armor works now well. Thank you. Didn't have to do that for weapons though
I can't get it to show anything, I followed the picture idlehands posted about how to dump for the game, but nothing happens?

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

8bitQueso wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:35 pm
SteveHolt wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:00 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:

I can't get it to show anything, I followed the picture idlehands posted about how to dump for the game, but nothing happens?
select the armor you want to mod and press V to open details for the armor piece

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:42 pm
AWarInternal wrote:

I couldn't make it use the Mod IDs, it's instead using the Mod's actually address (has all the mod's info like ID, stats, etc). If I made it use the actual Mod ID then it'll change the Mod to the new one on all items that have that have that mod and all extra items you find that would have had the old Mod will instead have the new Mod. So I was forced to only use the Mod's Address to not break the Mods in game :)
Totally understand and that makes perfect sense.

Does anyone have a method they are using to change mods on armor that they would be willing to describe? I'm attempting to figure it out on my own right now and will post anything if I actually pull it off somehow. ;)

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

AWarInternal wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:51 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
AWarInternal wrote:

Or do I need to already have the mod on a piece of armor, so I can highlight it and copy/paste the address to put the mods on the piece of armor I want them on?
I couldn't make it use the Mod IDs, it's instead using the Mod's actually address (has all the mod's info like ID, stats, etc). If I made it use the actual Mod ID then it'll change the Mod to the new one as all items that have that mod and all extra items you find that would have had the old Mod will instead have the new Mod. So I was forced to only use the Mod's Address to not break the Mods in game :)

Does anyone have a method they are using to change mods on armor that they would be willing to describe? I'm attempting to figure it out on my own right now and will post anything if I actually pull it off somehow. ;)
What I do is first get at least a character with most of the mods, then if you want to add mods to a new character, go to the max character, select the weapon and copy the mod ID, then switch back to the second character and paste the mod ID in the new weapon.
If you are using only one character the unfortunately you will need to farm legendarily and epics and dismantling them for the mods and buy weapons and armor from the 2 vendors when you finish the story.
After you do any kind of change with the weapon/armor editor, exit the game menu interface, go back to switch the item with a different one and back again, then just leave the lobby and go back in the game. This is the best way I found to make sure that the changes are persistent and remain if in the game crashes
Last edited by VelHD on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

AWarInternal wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:51 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
AWarInternal wrote:

You can search for the Mod "ID" as 8 Byte Hex, then browse the Memory Region and find the correct one that has the other Mod "IDs" listed.

Asachi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asachi »

Is there a way to edit the drop pod resources? I don't see it under the resource editor

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

Asachi wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:01 am
Is there a way to edit the drop pod resources? I don't see it under the resource editor
Max money/resources should do the trick

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Asachi wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:01 am
I haven't gotten to Expeditions yet, so I haven't been able to look into it.