Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nerfed2Much
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Table

Post by Nerfed2Much »

Can we get a editable crafting materials/money, instead of the max? Max just feels like an instant red flag as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders Table

Post by AWarInternal »

The92Ghost wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:51 pm
The watermark is already there. A player in Steam reported it. They said that their account was flagged already since they used Trainer back in the Demo. Therefore, please note that if you don't play with other players, you are pretty safe. Of course, playing with other players will be wise to turn everything off.

As far as maximizing your skills go, that is a pure red flag for your account. I don't recommend it because you will definitely get flagged for getting all skills. You are already walking on thin ice, don't overdo it with the cheats unless you want to be flagged.
I fully intended on playing this like a single player game and getting banned from the jump. I came over from the demo with four level 30 characters, on world tier 15, with full legendary armor sets (from the demo via this cheat table), all legendary weapons on all four characters, and the entire skill tree for all four characters completely maxed (78 total points for Techno, Devi, and Trickster, and 79 points for Pyro). I didn't try to hide anything and rolled straight in to this game with all that in place and used this table every time I open the game and I am not flagged as of now. No watermark. No warning. No nothing. For whatever it is worth.

EDIT: I want to make it clear that I am not encouraging anyone to cheat without fear of repercussions or consequences. That is not what I am implying above. In fact, I am not trying to imply anything. I just wanted to share my experience as someone who, personally, intended to be flagged from the beginning and play single player and has flagrantly cheated and yet, has not been flagged at all (yet) for whatever reason. Use the info how you will or not at all.
Last edited by AWarInternal on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by AWarInternal »

Has anyone been able to get the weapon rarity edit to work (e.g. make a rare or epic weapon into a legendary one)? If so, how did you do it?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

AWarInternal wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm
Has anyone been able to get the weapon rarity edit to work (e.g. make a rare or epic weapon into a legendary one)? If so, how did you do it?
I'm pretty sure only the actual Legendary Weapons can have the Legendary Rarity.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:51 pm
AWarInternal wrote:
I'm pretty sure only the actual Legendary Weapons can have the Legendary Rarity.
That is what I have been seeing as well. As long as you make modifications to an existing Legendary, it will keep the Legendary status and even give the weapon the correct legendary perks after a save and relog.

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

I just want 78 class points..... ;(

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

is there way to get class points more than 25 ?

gatguts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gatguts »

to max out your skill tree all you have to do is tick your level on the menu so it locks and change it to level 5 now the game will be stuck leveling you up whatever youre supposed to be at but giving you all the skill points youd gain from level 5

but the real question is can you use this table while you play w friends?

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

AWarInternal wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:53 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
AWarInternal wrote:
That is what I have been seeing as well. As long as you make modifications to an existing Legendary, it will keep the Legendary status and even give the weapon the correct legendary perks after a save and relog.
How have you been saving the game by the way? I've just been having to like play a mission just to save.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:35 pm
AWarInternal wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:

How have you been saving the game by the way? I've just been having to like play a mission just to save.
Unequip an armor piece or swap weapons, that'll force a save to happen.

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

gatguts wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:25 pm
to max out your skill tree all you have to do is tick your level on the menu so it locks and change it to level 5 now the game will be stuck leveling you up whatever youre supposed to be at but giving you all the skill points youd gain from level 5

but the real question is can you use this table while you play w friends?
Can you please elaborate? Steps to do?

megamilk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megamilk »

Does anyone know if they started dolling out the "cheater watermark"? and if so what does it look like?

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:36 pm
LastTwinkie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:35 pm
AWarInternal wrote:

Unequip an armor piece or swap weapons, that'll force a save to happen.
Ah, gotcha gotcha. Thank you very much.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I tried to find out by myself but the table is really massive, is it possible to edit "class points" and "credits/ressources values" ?
And also current ammo for each weapon

And a most experimental question i guess is : would it be possible to use keys 4-9 to invoke others class skills, to not be limited by 3 active skills but 9 instead ?
Last edited by acecel on Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

So editting armor stats like healing received and cooldown reduction don't seem to stay editted example; Cooldown reduction 1% -> 3% does not stay changed after saving and relogging into the game. I tried it on a few pieces of armor and different stats like anomaly power, skill life leach and healing received but still doesn't seem to save the changed stats. Is there something else that need to be done to the armor piece in order for stats to be saved or am I just saving improperly(swapping out a weapon or another piece of armor in the equip slot as I had asked previously.).

The same applies to weapon stats as well, editting doesn't seem to stay changed either.
Last edited by LastTwinkie on Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.