Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by simon93 »

Yarger wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:41 pm
Is there a possible cheat to up the drop rate for Boss Skills?
Upping the normal drop rate or max rarity alone via other CT's still wont drop boss skill(s)
I used the fearlessrevolution trainer for max drop rate and got boss skills pretty easily.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yarger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yarger »

simon93 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:48 pm
Yarger wrote:
Upping the normal drop rate or max rarity alone via other CT's still wont drop boss skill(s)
I used the fearlessrevolution trainer for max drop rate and got boss skills pretty easily.
Yeah I tried it to, still on like 15x kills agains't Shibata Katsuie and got nothing

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

Yarger wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:18 am
simon93 wrote:
Yarger wrote:
Yeah I tried it to, still on like 15x kills agains't Shibata Katsuie and got nothing
I found simply making something with insane item drop rate and luck really helped in getting both skills and smithing texts, to the point that some bosses drop 6+ texts in a single fight.

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:26 pm
CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:33 am
Z3nas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:54 pm
If we figure out a way to drop 1 item and have it piñata into the 400 you want then this method would be near perfect.
Looking at loot drops atm, but not figured that out cause it need way more debugging.
In the meantime i've readed CIKOMELANTIK comment and based on that and the existing table here
's a stand alone work around for this... still far from optimal but well willing to share if it can help someone
** Rarity dropped can't be different as the selected item
** so for The Art of Combat or a Smithing Text you need to drop a purple one

anyway, i have a break from debugging (not from playing) this game
* ps better set quantity to high before ( i was too lazy to add that )
** ps disable "Set item quantity" in the existing table.. it shares AOB
ohhhh baby this sure looks very promising. I have not gotten around to trying it out yet but I will probably do that tomorrow. I also found this lua script that allows you to basically scroll though values that are in a dropdown list with a hotkey. Meaning you do not need to alt-tab. I will test it out and let you know how it goes, thanks a bunch for you work on this. <3

Source of the script: viewtopic.php?p=168654
Thank you YoucefHam : )
Yarger wrote:
If you add "Item Drop Rate" to a core you can give it a super high value like 3000% and the game will accept it (you might need to re-equip the core) this does not save if you reset the game, unless you enable the option to disable the sanity check on the table. But basically you can take a random core, say, Gaki and give it 7 instances of item drop rate at 3000% + the option on the table for max drop rates and that should almost guarantee the drops. Some drops however seem to be mission based, so for example some of the wooden weapons I had ALOT more luck getting them from the Dojo instead of the other missions.

EDIT: Necrosx brought up a great point as well, maybe get another random core and give it a ton of luck as well.

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

Actual cap for the value is 65535, giving you about 6553.5% value on the drop rate, and you can do the same for luck as well. You can put both on a single core, and then just equip (or reequip) the core for it to take effect. It will lower the value to legit levels after a restart though, so you'll have to change it back, as Z3nas says.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

simon93 wrote:
Yarger wrote:
fearlessrevolution trainer does exactly the same as the one on this table, just allowing max # and max rarity drop
what is dropping tho is still randomed.. i.e. luck

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:32 pm
You can decompile the assy to C code with Ghidra or IDA Pro
Nice reply and info there
For those using x64dbg there's a plugin what does the same: [Link]
Z3nas wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:00 am
I also found this lua script that allows you to basically scroll though values that are in a dropdown list with a hotkey. Meaning you do not need to alt-tab. I will test it out and let you know how it goes

Source of the script: viewtopic.php?p=168654
Thank you YoucefHam : )
Thank you for this nice tip... works like a charm ( soz i was to curious so tested it aleady )
especially in combination with fearlessrevolution's infinite items
All you have to do is: press Y, A, <ALT><NUMPAD +> ( nioh2 item info display will be updated after the drop )

Save your game saves first ( %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NIOH2\Savedata )
and go to the blacksmith first after #80+ drops
or it's possible to crash the game and somehow corrupt your gamesave ... no idea why atm

DaaFloH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaaFloH »

Hey, i've tried the "Change Drop Item" CT and suddenly my game crashed in a mission and now every time i load my save it crashes again. Is there a possibility to fix that or is my save gone ?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

DaaFloH wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:41 pm
Hey, i've tried the "Change Drop Item" CT and suddenly my game crashed in a mission and now every time i load my save it crashes again. Is there a possibility to fix that or is my save gone ?
I've "tried" it also and no problems here... certainly not whilest not using it and being in a mission....
common thing for all the tables here is.. save you gamesave first.
i'm sorry if you lost some progress... but is there someone to blame?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

DaaFloH wrote:
you can also download the save files at Nexus Mods as last resort
- Nioh 2 Mostly Complete Base NG Savefile: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/nioh2/mods/97
- Nioh2 Save Dream NIOH UNLOCKED: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/nioh2/mods/3?tab=files

The first one has good info about how to transfer it into a save of yours.

DaaFloH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaaFloH »

Toga wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:13 pm
DaaFloH wrote:
I've "tried" it also and no problems here... certainly not whilest not using it and being in a mission....
common thing for all the tables here is.. save you gamesave first.
i'm sorry if you lost some progress... but is there someone to blame?
Nah, i don't blame anyone it was my fault, i should've made a backup.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

DaaFloH wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:59 pm
Nah, i don't blame anyone it was my fault, i should've made a backup.
that sucks, try Nexus otherwise see post above
if you have troubles with getting it into a save of yours, pm me i'll help if i can

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

DaaFloH wrote:
Hey i am sry to hear that, i'm afraid your save is gone if you don't have a backup....
i just found out of that bug this afternoon and don't have a cause for it neither a solution
Last edited by Messy6666 on Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

i don't know It's also possible there is a ItemId in the dropdown list causing it
cause doing it without problems 200+ times...
no idea here ... and not in a hurry to find out tbh

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

Ok I just finished testing it out for what I wanted to achieve.

I started a new save, and while I was in the interim after the character creation I started up the table you created, changed the Elixirs into ~400 purple rarity Herbal Remedies and then setup a macro that basically automatically did the full thing - but in repetitions of 100 (so a little under 4 reps would finish everything).

It took me a good few hours to finish, started last night, took a break and finished just now. I did a few runs and was running into issues when too many items where on the floor which is why I ended up with just 100 repetitions + doing it like that also made it easier to validate I got everything. Since it was a fresh saved I played a few missions to unlock the Smithy and she took all the texts at once, and I got the game to record the 100% texts correctly which was one of my main concerns.

It was time consuming for sure, but a lot of that was me trying things out and accidentally fudging things over and having to start over. But thanks to your table and the lua script from the link I sent out I basically just left the macro running, picked up the items and then started the macro again.

A couple things to note for anyone doing this in the future:
1. "The Art of Combat: Flowing Mist" is not fully implemented in the game so if you pick it up it will give you a glitched Combat Art for the Sword, and a permanent "!" mark on the Sword skill tree because the skill does not exist in the tree. So for anyone who does this in the future skip this item.

2. Not sure if this happens everywhere, but make sure to turn off the options on the table when you are doing anything other than dropping items or your full inventory gets glitched out. That said, I tested this in the Interim right at the start of the game, and your items have some odd properties there so maybe that was in part the issue.

Thanks again SinGul4ritY this was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier thanks to your work. Hopefully this is useful for a bunch more people down the line <3

PS. Backup your saves : ) They are saved in your Documents folder NOT your Steam folder. SinGul4ritY posted where a few posts above this one.