Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Zozinhu »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:35 am
Zozinhu wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:53 pm
I used fearlessrevolution Trainer and now I have excess Skill Points for multiple weapons and Prestige Points. It there any way to edit these values?

I don't know much about managing codes but I would like to zero these values as they keep showing on the screens
The capacity for skills is split into two dwords. I don't know why.
The attached table has static addresses for onmyo/ninja/shiftling. Made for v1.26 on Steam.

These are the ONLY three that don't have infinite skills to dump extra points in.
All the weapons eventually unlock a "Melee Mastery" skill you can infinitely dump skills in. If you went high enough to cap that, you'll have to wait till I get the script version working. Too much of a hassle to do it manually for the rest.
(All the skill point values are in the general area of mem so you can look there yourself for the others.)

Edit ANY of these and you get kicked to the title screen.
Get past the intro, to where you see your char sleeping, and before pressing continue.
Now edit it again. Don't alter the base capacity thing. Multiple things use it.
(And keep the edit correct. ONLY remove the extra points. I didn't test what happens if you remove more, and I don't want to.)
Now press continue. The values should stick.

For prestige, I thought those were infinite? Either way, those may or may not be nearby in mem.
Finding the capacity will be hard without locks for it, so plan B: Scan for the number of spent prestige points. Capacity should be nearby.

Arikado wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:19 pm
after u have learn all skill, that skill point will auto adjust to 0.
I have found this to not be true. At least not in situations where I've already learned all the onmyo/ninja skills, then get some more points from a mission or something. Those don't have a "Mastery Skill" to dump some extra points in and the notification remains.
I tried editing in game and on the continue screen but the values won't change. But no worries, it seems that skills and prestige points is the games is really complex. I just really bothers me they showing on screen all the time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Zozinhu wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:50 pm
I tried editing in game and on the continue screen but the values won't change. But no worries, it seems that skills and prestige points is the games is really complex. I just really bothers me they showing on screen all the time.
Try the one from viewtopic.php?p=178402#p178402.

I've also found only capacity 1 truly stays as we put it. I can edit capacity 2, but on restarting the game, any changes to it are reset.
I even have my capacity 1 as -20 for shiftling and it hasn't been an issue. I've not had any 'unused' shiftling points either.
I edit cap 1, it kicks me to title screen, I edit cap one in both locations (have both scripts active), the go into the game.
For weapon/ninja/onmyo ones, I edit to just one below what I want it at, then use a single locks in game to get it where I want it, then save.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:11 pm
I've not had any 'unused' shiftling points either.
Weirdly enough I never had an issue with shiftling points despite maxing them out early and levelling the shiftling proficiency, they seemed to disappear on their own, which was nice. Too bad the onmyo/ninja ones didn't, but at least your script let me fix that. :D

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kaka »

thanks for the ct for 1.26.

ps. weird question but, is there a way to "manually" set the amount of gold/amrita you have without breaking your save file? ie if i want it to be 1 million instead of having it maxed or 99999999.... (i heard manually setting and getting the strings/hex was an issue for nioh 1)

enzozo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enzozo »

hi there, i was trying to edit my equipment's stats on the armors, what does "Efficiency" mean? I found it is different for each armor when checking each armor's stats on CE, i don't know if i want edit special effects, should i make any change about this "Efficiency"

kjhpc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kjhpc »

It would be great if someone made an 'auto parry' function!

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

i.. don't quite understand how to add skill points.. nothing seems to stick and i'm unsure what to edit

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

kaka wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:57 am
thanks for the ct for 1.26.

ps. weird question but, is there a way to "manually" set the amount of gold/amrita you have without breaking your save file? ie if i want it to be 1 million instead of having it maxed or 99999999.... (i heard manually setting and getting the strings/hex was an issue for nioh 1)
hi copy the the scripts Amrita multiplier and Gold multiplier and change it to this:
* for both to update you have to spend/get Amrita/Gold first
** But at least you don't have to leave to menu
*** ofcourse you can also do it manually every time by finding the values and leaving to menu first before changing... won't break you save

Amrita set Amount:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
-----------------------
memrec.Color=0x000080ff
-------------- A.B.G.R
{$asm}
alloc(newmem,$1000,call_amrita)
label(code_amrita)
registersymbol(code_amrita,amrita_amount)

newmem:
  code_amrita:
    readmem(call_amrita,5)
//  imul rdx,[amrita_multiplier]         // original from Amrita multiplier script
    mov rdx,[amrita_amount]              // set amount to #, get some amrita to update
    jmp return
    align 10 CC

amrita_amount:
    dq #9123123

call_amrita:
  jmp code_amrita
return:

[DISABLE]
{$lua}
-----------------------
memrec.Color=0x000080ff
-------------- A.B.G.R
{$asm}
call_amrita:
  readmem(code_amrita,5)

unregistersymbol(code_amrita,amrita_amount)
dealloc(newmem)
Gold set Amount:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
-----------------------
memrec.Color=0x000080ff
-------------- A.B.G.R
{$asm}
alloc(newmem,$1000,call_money)
label(code_money)
registersymbol(code_money,money_amount)

newmem:
  code_money:
    readmem(call_money,5)
//  imul rdx,[money_multiplier]            // original from Gold multiplier
    mov rdx, [money_amount]                // set to # amount and get/spend gold to update
    jmp return
    align 10 CC

money_amount:
    dq #9123123

call_money:
  jmp code_money
return:

[DISABLE]
{$lua}
-----------------------
memrec.Color=0x000080ff
-------------- A.B.G.R
{$asm}
call_money:
  readmem(code_money,5)

unregistersymbol(code_money,money_amount)
dealloc(newmem)
If you want to be able to input the values you have to change the name and change it to 8 bytes

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:11 pm
Zozinhu wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:50 pm
Try the one from viewtopic.php?p=178402#p178402.

I've also found only capacity 1 truly stays as we put it. I can edit capacity 2, but on restarting the game, any changes to it are reset.
I even have my capacity 1 as -20 for shiftling and it hasn't been an issue. I've not had any 'unused' shiftling points either.
I edit cap 1, it kicks me to title screen, I edit cap one in both locations (have both scripts active), the go into the game.
For weapon/ninja/onmyo ones, I edit to just one below what I want it at, then use a single locks in game to get it where I want it, then save.
That will happen when you finish Dream of the Wise and Dream of the Nioh or start the Underground Abyss. You will keep getting skills points for weapons, shiftling, onmnyo and ninjutsu.

cool_username123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cool_username123 »

Is anyone else interested in a skin editor? I'd really like to know if it'll be possible to add the Ornate Gold Armour or something, if you buy the game after feb 26th.

Asura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asura »

enzozo wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:24 am
hi there, i was trying to edit my equipment's stats on the armors, what does "Efficiency" mean? I found it is different for each armor when checking each armor's stats on CE, i don't know if i want edit special effects, should i make any change about this "Efficiency"
Even I would like to understand what Efficiency is and how to use it. Also how can we get values within the actual permitted one but not the max value. I would like to use the engine to make it so that the awful farming required in demon and wise is a bit reduced. I don't intend to make a OP build by putting max stats. Thanks in advance

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Arikado wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:40 am
my [Script v1.7] is out! :)

viewtopic.php?p=177178#p177178
Thanks a lot!

Potat0brain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Potat0brain »

Good afternoon, is ther any working equipment editor out here for 1.26? 33 pages and cant seem to find a working one tho :/

SALT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SALT »

So a real simple 4 byte scan lets you find and go beyond character creation slider values.

Sadly it doesn't really work. For example, changing the values only actually does something for a just few things in my testing, like eyelash length or chest size. In most cases the value changes, but the character model won't reflect any changes beyond the minimum/maximum value. Secondly, i can't make those changes that do work, persist past the character creation stage into the actual game.

But i basically have no clue what i'm doing. Has anyone else messed around with this? Is is possible at all to actually expand the character creator like this?

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

Potat0brain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:34 pm
Good afternoon, is ther any working equipment editor out here for 1.26? 33 pages and cant seem to find a working one tho :/
It is user problem, Try again.