Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by bloodaxis »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:56 pm
There's a known issue with item ID serialization in the save game. So don't be a fucking hoarder and store more in than you can count :) It's not a size issue, as someone reported saves over 8 MB get corrupted. It's a "how many items you hoarded" issue. And that comes mostly from "abusing" (see the "") the console and addToInventory or whatever command. So lay off the "lemme give you a complete save game with all items, weapons etc. in the game" drive. Don't say I didn't warn you...
Towards the end of my 120 hour playthrough I had just about one of every single piece of clothing along with every iconic weapon and one of every normal weapon in the stash, not to mention having crafted at the very least a conservative estimate of around ~2000-3000 items and my save is at 5.7mb. So it's clearly not a universal thing. I would really like to know what exactly it is that the people who've had their saves end up at 8mb did.

Edit: So I figured I'd test this properly, I changed the crafting button to only require a click and not a hold, and gave myself 999999 of all crafting materials, and set an autoclicker to spamcraft maxdoc consumables for an hour and a half. I went from ~10 of the consumables to 9999+ (Image).
The save game went from 2.6mb to 5.6mb, so I think it's fair to say that since my other save got to the same file size just by playing the game a whole lot and this one went to that file size from crafting an obscene amount of crap then it's very unlikely you'll end up corrupting your save just from normal play. Now this is something that shouldn't be an issue in the first place though and frankly it's baffling that cdpr hasn't fixed this shit since it was a problem in witcher 3 too.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by bloodaxis on Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:55 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:56 pm
There's a known issue with item ID serialization in the save game. So don't be a fucking hoarder and store more in than you can count :) It's not a size issue, as someone reported saves over 8 MB get corrupted. It's a "how many items you hoarded" issue. And that comes mostly from "abusing" (see the "") the console and addToInventory or whatever command. So lay off the "lemme give you a complete save game with all items, weapons etc. in the game" drive. Don't say I didn't warn you...
Towards the end of my 120 hour playthrough I had just about one of every single piece of clothing along with every iconic weapon and one of every normal weapon in the stash, not to mention having crafted at the very least a conservative estimate of around ~2000-3000 items and my save is at 5.7mb. So it's clearly not a universal thing. I would really like to know what exactly it is that the people who've had their saves end up at 8mb did.
very true, like i say cheater will never prosper, n stop being a noob, do not use dbug to add quest items u idiots XD, the reason y its called quest items hint

raif89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raif89 »

Anyone know the console command to delete an item? I could have sworn there was one

Edit - I see there's a command called Game.DeleteEquipmentSet(setName) but not sure what entails a "setName"

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

teomikey wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:07 pm
very true, like i say cheater will never prosper, n stop being a noob, do not use dbug to add quest items u idiots XD, the reason y its called quest items hint
Figured I'd add this here as well instead of just as an edit just to make sure people see it:
So I figured I'd test this properly, I changed the crafting button to only require a click and not a hold, and gave myself 999999 of all crafting materials, and set an autoclicker to spamcraft maxdoc consumables for an hour and a half. I went from ~10 of the consumables to 9999+.
The save game went from 2.6mb to 5.6mb, so I think it's fair to say that since my other save got to the same file size just by playing the game a whole lot and this one went to that file size from crafting an obscene amount of crap then it's very unlikely you'll end up corrupting your save just from normal play. Now this is something that shouldn't be an issue in the first place though and frankly it's baffling that cdpr hasn't fixed this shit since it was a problem in witcher 3 too.

Edit: I disassembled all 45000 or so maxdocs, and the file size went down to 4.5, removed all my crafting materials too and it stayed on 4.5, so better to just not craft ridiculous amounts of shit.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shoot123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoot123 »

teomikey wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:07 pm

on the contrary ..the one that tried the dupe glitch is playing the game. the one who cheat brilliantly still get what they want. 8-) try fearlessrevolution trainer xp multiplier for example, it gives you all the bonus when leveling up "naturally"..haha! :mrgreen:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just love it how some are playing in 2382091319 x 2372198371 resolution and all their tiny screenshots end-up filling my entire screen. See @bloodaxis' last post T_T. Why bother resize them? Given the resolution, I doubt you "zoomed in"..

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:56 pm
Just love it how some are playing in 2382091319 x 2372198371 resolution and all their tiny screenshots end-up filling my entire screen. See @bloodaxis' last post T_T. Why bother resize them? Given the resolution, I doubt you "zoomed in"..
It's just a cropped screengrab from a monitor on 2560x1440 resolution.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

Does anyone get closer to figuring out how to force spawn legendary versions of clothes or is spamming still the only way?

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

VeralX wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm
Does anyone get closer to figuring out how to force spawn legendary versions of clothes or is spamming still the only way?
So far I think only the sets can be confirmed legendary spawn without RNG, if you want the fixer/tech/nomad/solo/media full legendary sets that you only have to spam enough to get full mod slots

MrJack512
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrJack512 »

Scareon wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:51 pm
VeralX wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm
So far I think only the sets can be confirmed legendary spawn without RNG, if you want the fixer/tech/nomad/solo/media full legendary sets that you only have to spam enough to get full mod slots
aye, though annoyingly they all start at like level 1 so be prepared to cheat for crafting materials and set hold action="craft_item" to 0.01 in the inputContexts.xml in Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config unless you want to waste a lot of time upgrading them.

ilcrack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ilcrack »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:06 am
Edit: I disassembled all 45000 or so maxdocs, and the file size went down to 4.5, removed all my crafting materials too and it stayed on 4.5, so better to just not craft ridiculous amounts of shit.
Crafting materials don't take up any real space, that's why you didn't see an improvement for zeroing those. They're just a stored integer, like your Money value. 20 pieces vs. 20 million and you're looking at a difference of 6 bytes (per ingredient type). Clothing(Armor), mods, and weapons each have their own individual full set of variables that are tracked and add to the bloat in much more significant ways.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Anyone know the id for the misc item that equips a holographic version of Johnny's arm when equipped? Im not sure it has a name in game

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ilcrack wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:23 am
Crafting materials don't take up any real space, that's why you didn't see an improvement for zeroing those. They're just a stored integer, like your Money value. 20 pieces vs. 20 million and you're looking at a difference of 6 bytes (per ingredient type). Clothing(Armor), mods, and weapons each have their own individual full set of variables that are tracked and add to the bloat in much more significant ways.
Yeah I just added that I removed all crafting materials for completions sake, I know they have nothing to do with it, and it seems as if clothing/weapons/etc is just about the same as spamming consumables/grenades, since my starter save with nothing added to it is 1.1mb and another starter save with 1000+ clothing items along with mods legendaries iconic weapons cyberware and so on is 1.4mb.

Edit: So I figured I'd test this one step further, I added 45000 bounce back consumables with the console and my save got larger by exactly 0 kb, whereas crafting the same amount bloated it, so it seems as if it's purely the act of crafting that fucks your save up if you do it way too much, most likely the people who are doing it in conjunction with the ingame dupe to get money.

Edit 2: I took it one step further out of curiosity, I added most of the games clothing ~1000 or so with a lua script or whatever and my file size went from 2917kb to 2986kb, so basically a negligible difference. Even after adding enough clothing that my carry weight was at 9008/220 the save only actually went up to 3.3mb.

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Not sure the save size matters much after the 1.06 hotpatch. Change notes say the 8MB limit has been fixed, so just don't go over 10 MB :-P :P

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

Someone has probably tried this before, but is it possible to identify the level of the weapons? Perhaps through an upgrade you can identify the currency of the level that increases.
Being able to change the level could be an "alternative" to leveling spawned clothes countless times to bring them to your level.

And yes, as mentioned above, I know you can level them in game, but it is a really bad mechanic, tedious, repetitive and above all very slow, if there was a way to level the items of several levels at the same time it would be acceptable ...

I'm asking instead to try just because I'm away from home for a few days and I can't physically do it.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can try, or in any case to those who have already tried and dismantle my theory.😅😅😅