Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
windowv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by windowv »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 140576, member: 426"]

I'm using legit steam ver. MBRKiNG's table works fine... can't 'activate' astor's for some odd reason... Guess I'll try CODEX ver.

[/QUOTE]

I try to do this,codex ver still can‘t working,I think was win7 ver‘s code was different~~

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by KS212 »

I'm not using Win7... also I doubt Win7 has anything to do with it in this case.

windowv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by windowv »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 140580, member: 426"]

I'm not using Win7... also I doubt Win7 has anything to do with it in this case.

[/QUOTE]

LIKE this game

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/11733/#post-124036[/URL]

win7&win10 codes was different~~~

astor
Table Makers
Table Makers

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by astor »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 140580, member: 426"]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="windowv, post: 140579, member: 33783"]

I try to do this,codex ver still can‘t working,I think was win7 ver‘s code was different~~

[/QUOTE]

I found cause of the problem, check my main post again.

Download and extract lua file in I2CETableCEA.rar to your cheat engine autorun directory, it should work now.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="astor, post: 140604, member: 39949"]

Download and extract lua file in I2CETableCEA.rar to your cheat engine autorun directory, it should work now.

[/QUOTE]

THAT was it! Thanks!

windowv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by windowv »

[QUOTE="astor, post: 140604, member: 39949"]

[/QUOTE]

working~~thanks~~

rabbitwatermelon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Post by rabbitwatermelon »

Hi all, I'm currently looking for the invincible (which can be used with Heaven or Hell X and Omega Pendant) and infinite money, can anyone help me to script this out ? Thank you very much!

Aceearly1993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aceearly1993 »

Anybody managed to get in-stage character modifier and Stage ID modifier (e.g..: at EX Frozen City fight boss EX Copen/acura as player Copen/Acura instead of EX GV? ) Any idea for restoring Shovel knight boss fight in Steam version?

sokenbitya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sokenbitya »

>invincible and infinite money
I'm not sure if it can be used in your environment, but I will attach it.
This is made for private use. If you want to use it, edit the item as you like.

>Shovel knight boss fight in Steam version
As with PS4, the Shovel knight boss data seem to been deleted.
Enemy-related data can be searched from the following areas. You can find the stage-related data from the attached ct file.
----GV2.exe+2BB7D0 - 0FB6 56 02 - movzx edx,byte ptr [rsi+02]
----GV2.exe+2BB7D4 - 0FB6 4E 01 - movzx ecx,byte ptr [rsi+01]
Since the stage and enemy information are related to some extent, it will game crash if you change the value easily.
If you really want to fight Shovel Knight, I think you need to bring data from other platforms(3DS/Switch) and modify it. It takes a lot of time and effort....
e.g) wsc1b01_a.bin/wsc1b01_g.bin
Attachments
GV2.CT
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

Aceearly1993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aceearly1993 »

I brought wsc1b01_a.bin and wsc1b01_g.bin from 3DS version, but they don't seem to work with steam version, didn't get tested with the same data from Switch version since I cannot get access to the romfs folder of Switch version, If anyone got access to the two files from Switch version please contact me
I don't know how much effort it requires, but as the main menu were already changed around for steam version's sake it might be far more difficult than we think

BTW Is GV VS. EX GV possible with cheat engine?

sokenbitya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sokenbitya »

Sorry, GV VS. EX GV code creation takes time. If the don't make the data of various addresses consistent, it will crash immediately... It's best if someone else creates it.
If the change the value in real time, can make it like the attached image.

As an easy way,
a) Load the Copen file at the start of the stage (if the ex frozen city, wsc1702_a.bin)
b) Temporarily changed to the ID for Copen before the start of the boss battle (Copen value 1, GV value 2)

Aceearly1993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aceearly1993 »

Whoa this is something interesting and is just one of the effects which I was initially meant for...Though I don't know if it's a dumb question or not, which address is responsible for the character modifier that is related to the character ID value you mentioned? I can't seem to find it...

sokenbitya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sokenbitya »

I created a test script.
If it doesn't work, please correct the address. I checked it briefly but just in case please backup the save data.

What i am doing on the code:
-Change the area file name of ex frozen city read into memory.
-Change of ID reading process at the start of boss battle.

Since the ID address itself does not change even after the stage starts,
a) Start the stage with Copen
b) Search for value by 1 (value type: byte)
c) Stage clear or EXIT
d) Start the stage with GV
e) Search for value by 2 (value type: byte)
f) Stage clear or EXIT
Repeat from a) to f)
you should be able to find it.
*As you can see by reading the disassembled code, the address and program code processing destination also change depending on this ID(value).
If you change it easily, it will crash.
e.g.) if you open or close the menu screen after changing the value, it crashes.

I think that with a perfect understanding of data structures, can create smarter scripts. but I have no intention of analyzing that much....
By the way, the battle stage data reading of Shovel Knight is "5252001B". If you don't understand what it means, ignore it.
Attachments
GV2.CT
(3.12 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

Aceearly1993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aceearly1993 »

Many many many thanks!!! Now I can finally enjoy the normally impossible (and unfair) battles in their full glory.
Fighting EX Copen as Player Copen is so much fun and is a mind blaster imo at the same time... Fighting EX GV as player GV on the other hand isn't a good story to write, he has weird behavior and will launch objects much earlier than he originally should if a dart hits him during his skill poses, sometimes it would cause the fight impossible to win if turn down infinite HP pointer and fight him legit

Aceearly1993
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aceearly1993 »

Is there anyone able to access wsc1b01_a.bin and wsc1b01_g.bin files in the Switch version? Is sharing files unrelated to cheat enigne against rules? After weeks of examing, It seems that such files from 3DS version of the game is not compatible with PC version by any means. Maybe the only method left would be porting those files form Switch version but unfortunately I can't get access to such files currently...

Never mind, today I managed to extract the Switch version and gathered wsc1b01_a.bin and wsc1b01_g.bin files from Switch version but they won't work either... Shovel Knight equipments still have no effects as they originally should, I'm in serious doubt if there's gonna be a solution that would restore Shovel Knight equipments' original function. Maybe it needs some advanced reverse engineering skills just to restore the functions? Oh man...

Also Is the Gunvolt VS. final boss Gunvolt and Copen VS. final boss Copen possible?