Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rukariouzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by rukariouzu »

Something you guys need to realize is that they are obviously monitoring cheat websites like these. Anything that it's publicly accessible will be checked, and the methods being used will be monitored over time.

Secondly, anything that sends data to the server or ignores the logic that the server is providing your client can be seen with ease. i.e. Stamina, Speed, or Damage Multipliers.

These types of hacks will always result in a ban due to server-side detection, doesn't matter if someone says a Private Cheat is "working" because they're just trying to advertise privately in order to make money on the same hacks that will result in bans.

The only type of hacks that can be potentially safe are those like Chest ESP and Mob Freeze. Why? Because Chest ESP is a client-side change that, imo, doesn't send any suspicious packets to the server as the server isn't using or trying to check it. As for Mob Freeze, the game logic is primarily handled by the client on your end. There is little reason to track all Mob movement using their servers - extra processing data for little benefit.

The only time they should be tracking mob data is during multiplayer so game clients can be synced, though as we know they do a pretty bad job at this.

Regardless, it should be expected that 1.1 will bring new measures for tracking Mob Freeze. Chest ESP will become pointless due to the implementation of Chest Compasses. They may ignore Chest ESP altogether.

You may be wondering "why aren't they using bans immediately right now like before? Or at least as often?" - A little critical thinking should provide some insight. There will always be hackers. For Genshin, it's better to make more people think they are safe and invest time into their accounts, maybe even money.

The obvious thing to do is to do bans in large sweeping waves. This prevents hackers from reverse engineering what hacks may or may not be safe in addition to dissuading them from making new accounts if the ones they just had banned had a lot of time spent on them, especially if they had paid for anything.

Overall, nothing is safe on a game that's heavily influenced by online server interaction as anything you do can be seen ... and what cannot be seen will more than likely be seen later after a patch provides that capability for them.

As it stands, the only hack I have never seen result in bans in these 100 pages is Chest ESP and potentially Mob Freeze. Everything else has been tested independently and has caused bans one time or another almost every time someone has tested.

After 1.1 drops on Nov 11th I would advise against using Chest ESP or Mob Freeze as they are likely in the crosshairs of the Developers to start monitoring as soon as possible.

TLDR; Dont use anything from this topic or buy "private" as you are inevitably going to be banned regardless of what you do. This topic is out in the open, Developers are not retarded, and it's not like you can fool them due to actual packet evidence, regardless of a hack being private or not.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gachahell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gachahell »

rakubot wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:02 am
The box is red.
Can't check it.
Do you know what is the cause?

Attach it to a process, in this case, the Genshin Impact program which is running.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Why are the devs from this game so pushy with banning people? It is in fact a Single Player game. It is no that you can actually edit fate or wishes or whatever.. they are server sided so... why would they care about people running faster, or even attacking faster? Non-sense really...

rukariouzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rukariouzu »

p1tbull wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:06 pm
Why are the devs from this game so pushy with banning people? It is in fact a Single Player game. It is no that you can actually edit fate or wishes or whatever.. they are server sided so... why would they care about people running faster, or even attacking faster? Non-sense really...
The Chinese are notorious for hacking the crap out of games (as getting an advantage is seen as a positive thing to do as far as social norms/culture goes.) It doesn't change that companies like Mihoyo are against it, and they're well-aware that their home community is very avid about doing so.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

p1tbull wrote:
Because the easier the game is for you, the less likely you are to spend money to reduce the grind. Why buy primogems when you can instant teleport to every chest in the game and get free ones? Or when you can complete the Abyss at level 20 for a bunch of 5 star artifacts? They need the grind to make people spend more.

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

using only freeze enemies, no ban, AR20 from 01/11/2020

any way to stop the timing of events ??

yungsheng123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yungsheng123 »

Is it safe for using only speedhack?

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

p1tbull wrote:
they have face to keep
imagine this
a game developer that let cheaters run rampant in their game vs developer that take cheating seriously
which one do you think will get a positive image on the general (non-cheating) populace?

we are trying to cheat a game, we are doing something wrong and we have no right to say we are in the right
but we still do it anyway, because it's fun testing the water and see how far we can go without drowning :D

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

p1tbull wrote:
"Why would I spend $50,000 on this game, if all the hackers have an easier time than me."

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

pancho_xx wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:53 pm
using only freeze enemies, no ban, AR20 from 01/11/2020

any way to stop the timing of events ??
yeah someone should make it happen for easier challenges XD

ElderSlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElderSlayer »

hi guys, i've been watching this thread and i want to report

ESP Chest and Freeze Enemies so far is safe for me.
using it for most like 4-5 hours from 10/29/2020
and for the record, using freeze enemies only for solo domain and spiral
using it on my main account (AR 37)

i will update my report later.

thanks for this awesome cheat

rukariouzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rukariouzu »

3DDesigner wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:11 pm
You think they can detect teleport and rapid fire and no CD for E skilss? they are client side
Those aren't client-side. Your character position is more than likely tracked via sent packets and rapid fire would show you attacking more than possible, same as speed hacking.

maarhsa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maarhsa »

attention, I tested and my account is banned for 1 month!

joshuah2o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshuah2o »

A lot of this is one giant broken record, people keep reporting their banned and used everything but just FREZEE or chest.

Please stop trying to use all these hacks, only freeze or chest esp is safe. If you "test" you get banned. Just stop it already.

And personally i only use freeze as its god mode already and all you need. I have not lost an single account to freeze.

google "genshin impact interactive world map" if you want find all rare prized chests/everything else in game anyway be my only other tip.

Personally i hope someone here just updates freeze hack and that's it come patch 1.1. Don't have any other cheats on it to prevent what happening here. We know it's safe, and if anything could get past 1.1 it be freeze. The devs can't same to detect it without putting tons of cpu time on their servers nonstop checking mob movement checks,etc. That's why it sure alive. At the end of day it's single player game with option for co-op. The mobs freeze is very hard to detect for an reason. The game runs on your PC, not their servers.

The servers can do math easy on how much damage your doing. cooldowns. stamina. etc. it's all very easy to detect and ban.

Jaymie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaymie »

everyone keeps testing and saying they've been banned/not banned but you do realize that this is all going down to the bin once update 1.1 drops right? there's no proper bypass that makes you stay under sanity check/mhyprot's watch and all these testing crap is just.. I don't know... a waste of time.