Terminator: Resistance [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mmbruno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terminator: Resistance [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by mmbruno »

Trying to open the console but nothing happens after hitting ~ ... Any ideas, guys ?

[Solved]: I was able to configure K to open debug console. But do you know why ~ didn't work ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Terminator: Resistance [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

^ Because of your keyboard.

Subsrulez1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Subsrulez1 »

mmbruno wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:23 pm
Trying to open the console but nothing happens after hitting ~ ... Any ideas, guys ?

[Solved]: I was able to configure K to open debug console. But do you know why ~ didn't work ?
How did you rebind the console key? I tried every key (beside 1, ö, ä, etc).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Subsrulez1 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 am
How did you rebind the console key? I tried every key (beside 1, ö, ä, etc).
Head to %LocalAppData%\Terminator\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder (copy the italics, WinKey+R, paste, Enter), open Input.ini file and add these lines (yes, you can remove anything else in there):

Code: Select all

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=Tilde
If the file is not there, manually create an empty one, then do the above.

Change Tilde to whatever key you want (e.g.: F10), then save the file and start the game. It won't be applied in real-time, so if you have the game open, close it and re-open it.

BR,
Sun

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

This needs an update, game just got patched.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Please read my signature. Thanks!

kstrife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kstrife »

zufield wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:03 pm
Give Sunbeam a cookie. He damn well deserves it after all the hard work he does. :D

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

kstrife wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:58 am
zufield wrote:
Give Sunbeam a cookie. He damn well deserves it after all the hard work he does. :D
did him one better: i'm a patreon. :D
it's good having a job. i'm already a regular on the site with zero skill, so eh. this investment will go a long way methinks.

anywho, abouut that update :3
it enables, but refuses to hook to the game.

kstrife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kstrife »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:03 pm
kstrife wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:58 am
zufield wrote:
did him one better: i'm a patreon. :D
it's good having a job. i'm already a regular on the site with zero skill, so eh. this investment will go a long way methinks.

anywho, abouut that update :3
it enables, but refuses to hook to the game.
There you go! Welcome to the Sunbeam fan club :P

I have the same issue. TBH just haven't gotten off my ass to do the full error log dump and other technical data to forward to Sunbeam so it will make his job easier when I finally submit the request.

Was kinda low priority for me right now :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Small suggestion: try CE 7.1. The latest 7.2 is known to have some issues with scripts taking forever to enable or not at all. If that doesn't work, bump me on Discord and I'll have a look.

Culex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Culex »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Hi folks,

Without any further ado:

1) Run the game, get to main menu.
2) Run 'IGCSInjector.exe'. You can close it when asked.
3) Takes 3-4 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff and StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder (e.g.: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terminator Resistance\Terminator\Binaries\Win64)
4) Note that the console will only appear in-game (doesn't show up at main menu)!

TerminatorResistance_ConsoleDumper.rar

BR,
Sun
First time poster here...hi, everybody.

So, this part isn't working for me. I downloaded the console dumper using the link you provided, and tried running it once the game had loaded to the main menu. The game immediately crashed to desktop, with the following error message appearing as its own pop-up box on screen:

ObjectsStore::Initialize failed

I'm running the latest GOG version if that helps. Any suggestions?

mikulda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikulda »

Hi, it is interesting, but I am bit confused, what other mods do i need to run this and where I have to dump things in the RAR and where to dump that CT file? It would be so nice from you if you respond, I really want this to run :wub: