Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Submontane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Submontane »

how to modify how many secs the skill cooldown?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Pien wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:35 pm
hahahihi25 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 pm

I followed the steps shown and the second CE pop up once I clicked, so I assume I bypassed correctly?
I also tried to create private bybpass by repack CE using lazarus, I still can't search for any value for genshin impact.

Does anyone know why?

p/s: i am using intel chip.
it can be anything. but, mostly it's windows issue, try update your windows to the latest version.
IF you still cannot scan, you need to patch genshinimpact.exe

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:35 pm
anyone got banned today? my test account didn't get banned for 4 days now so I was wondering if there is a ban belay till 1.1 update o,o
my tested account at AR20 still not been banned till this day, i use freeze and chest ESP.
hmm I think there is a delay on bans, we shall wait 5 more days for 1.1 update and see.

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

my 1 month banned accounts are back lol
now to test some more with them and see if i will get banned for 15 years

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:34 pm

hmm I think there is a delay on bans, we shall wait 5 more days for 1.1 update and see.
i got banned yesterday, using both skill no cd

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Natsume wrote:
anyone got banned today? my test account didn't get banned for 4 days now so I was wondering if there is a ban belay till 1.1 update o,o
I've been hearing the same concern in other forums as well.
I used one of my no 5 star re-roll accounts and went crazy with damage hack. I didn't progress the AR lvl too much so I can rule out flagging due to fast progress. I've been banned consistently when using damage hack so blatantly before. If this account doesn't get banned soon, then mihoyo might really be up to something.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

tortellio wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:45 pm
Natsume wrote:

no skill cd is like guaranteed ban, I got banned even if I used 3 seconds CD on E skill only.
cheatH12 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:41 pm
Natsume wrote:
I used one of my no 5 star re-roll accounts and went crazy with damage hack. I didn't progress the AR lvl too much so I can rule out flagging due to fast progress. I've been banned consistently when using damage hack so blatantly before. If this account doesn't get banned soon, then mihoyo might really be up to something.
I am using 2x speed, 2/3x weapon damage, enemy freeze and ESP, so far didn't get banned for 4 days now, yesterday I even killed one of those elite bosses even if my level was lower, today didn't get banned, something is fishy going on with mihoyo indeed :v

crosse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crosse »

Can somebody help with this simple error of unityplayer/UserAssembly module not found?

hahahihi25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hahahihi25 »

320258208 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:55 am
Can you teach me? I won't tell anyone. 😳
I found the issue. It was the CE 7.1. I downloaded the CE 6.4 and it works flawlessly.

I also found this wonderful guide to create your own bypass. Hope this help other newbie like me.

Napster24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Napster24 »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:53 pm
tortellio wrote:
Natsume wrote:

no skill cd is like guaranteed ban, I got banned even if I used 3 seconds CD on E skill only.
cheatH12 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:41 pm
Natsume wrote:
I am using 2x speed, 2/3x weapon damage, enemy freeze and ESP, so far didn't get banned for 4 days now, yesterday I even killed one of those elite bosses even if my level was lower, today didn't get banned, something is fishy going on with mihoyo indeed :v
I was used 2x speed hack (even turn on when fought with elite boss, and abbys floor), freeze hack, and esp. On AR28 (with keqing, jean, and klee :D. Using this script over 1 week. And mihoyo still let me play :D

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:53 pm
tortellio wrote:

I was used 2x speed hack (even turn on when fought with elite boss, and abbys floor), freeze hack, and esp. On AR28 (with keqing, jean, and klee :D. Using this script over 1 week. And mihoyo still let me play :D
they are doing sanity check of the gameplay. if you abuse the cheat and it does insane data input to their servers. high chance that you will get banned. i tried fly hack but it affects the stamina while even if I toggled it on off. after a day I got banned. but for a almost 1 week I have played with freeze mob and esp on.

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

saihamaru wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:05 pm
my 1 month banned accounts are back lol
now to test some more with them and see if i will get banned for 15 years
lol I was waiting for few more days too for my 1 month banned accounts XD

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

hahahihi25 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:00 am
320258208 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:55 am
Can you teach me? I won't tell anyone. 😳
I found the issue. It was the CE 7.1. I downloaded the CE 6.4 and it works flawlessly.

I also found this wonderful guide to create your own bypass. Hope this help other newbie like me.
I just get errors when trying that

rakubot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rakubot »

The box is red.
Can't check it.
Do you know what is the cause?

mezeikrisztina20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater