Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by cheatH12 »

geshinHacks wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:05 am
BurningCorps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:09 am
why those mobs have a rapid attack too? im shocked when they hit me with rapid attack cheat T_T
XD i know already!
lucky i have god mod !
Hey I forgot to thank you for sending that script some time ago! Anyway, have you gotten banned using god mod?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Peepoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peepoo »

Hiya guys, i'm new here, wanna ask about the acc that got banned, if im using alt acc and it got banned, and then im logging in to my main acc without the cheat, it still safe right? they don't ban the IP or HWID and ban just the account right?

By the way, im using the esp chest, and my alt is safe till this day ;)

bakamonosama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bakamonosama »

Hey guys,

Thanks for the table, I got it working (tried on a reroll account, not my main). I'm curious tho, so I have 2 questions:

1) What's the most safe options to use on a main account? (I know there's always a risk, but the "less" risky ones if you prefer)
2) What is "ESP Hack (monsters and box treasure)"? Treasures and monsters repop or something? Not sure, so if you could provide details, that'd be great!

Pien
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pien »

Peepoo wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:52 am
Hiya guys, i'm new here, wanna ask about the acc that got banned, if im using alt acc and it got banned, and then im logging in to my main acc without the cheat, it still safe right? they don't ban the IP or HWID and ban just the account right?

your main acc is safe even if your alt acc got banned, because they don't banned IP or HWID.
bakamonosama wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:07 am
Hey guys,

Thanks for the table, I got it working (tried on a reroll account, not my main). I'm curious tho, so I have 2 questions:

1) What's the most safe options to use on a main account? (I know there's always a risk, but the "less" risky ones if you prefer)
2) What is "ESP Hack (monsters and box treasure)"? Treasures and monsters repop or something? Not sure, so if you could provide details, that'd be great!

1. the most safe probably ESP hack, but there's no safe space for cheat, there's always percentage of you can get detected and banned.
2. for ESP hack its to show monster/stone HP and treasure box location that close to you. (only treasure with monster guarding it or behind breakable stone is detected with this cheat)
Last edited by Pien on Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

BurningCorps
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BurningCorps »

geshinHacks wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:05 am
BurningCorps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:09 am
why those mobs have a rapid attack too? im shocked when they hit me with rapid attack cheat T_T
XD i know already!
lucky i have god mod !
how? can u share it to me?

rally9981
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rally9981 »

esp chest is 99% safe. Been using it since day 1 and still alive.
bakamonosama wrote:
Hey guys,

Chest esp helps you find chest that got "soft locked" by enemies or hidden behind rock by displaying chest icon and distance. It doesnt work on chest that "not locked"

yllnx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yllnx »

I just used the Test CT Uploaded today and got banned, I reduced the skill cooldown to 2.5 as suggested. The 5 Second default should not be changed I believe XD. I will now try to use the default 5 second cooldown, and also the chest esp with it

TG1K986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TG1K986 »

Honestly ESP chest, not that big deal imo... only helpful is skill cooldown, I set it up on 2s and played about 2hrs last night.
UPD. Now I logged without any cheat engine for checking out and got banned for 15 years.

shenjai47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shenjai47 »

Does anyone have the latest speedhack float that works?

which this old version is no longer working :'(

UnityPlayer.dll + 19018B0 + 0x38

smrmap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smrmap »

HI, Does anyone have the Double Attack that works after 1.01 update? or how to find that code?

Astails
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Astails »

I only used the esp chest and I was banned for 30 days

tehyeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tehyeh »

Can anyone confirm if Monster Vac is safe?

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Peepoo wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:52 am

So far, no one has reported a HWID or IP ban AFAIK.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

bakamonosama wrote:
Hey guys,

1. This is answered in the first post.
2. ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) is a term in game hacking parlance which pertains to cheats that show information that is normally hidden from the player. in this case, chest locations, monster hp bar and lvl can be seen even if the player is far away.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

yllnx wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:48 am
I just used the Test CT Uploaded today and got banned, I reduced the skill cooldown to 2.5 as suggested. The 5 Second default should not be changed I believe XD. I will now try to use the default 5 second cooldown, and also the chest esp with it
the main page tells you to set the CD to half of the normal CD (or a little less), if you changed a 25 sec CD to 2.5, that's too much.