Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NicFrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by NicFrost »

ChyengKi wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:08 pm
Cheating in alt doesn't make ur main got ban right?
No, I have been testing several accounts to see what is banned and what is not, all with the same IP and pc and my main still does not ban

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

suedama11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by suedama11 »

does using only speed hack get banned guys? i plan on using it just to get to ar7, after that i'm not using cheat anymore

milkymilk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by milkymilk »

suedama11 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:13 pm
does using only speed hack get banned guys? i plan on using it just to get to ar7, after that i'm not using cheat anymore
i used it to get to ar 7 and stopped afterwards so far so good. Got lucky cause i rolled diluc haha.

yaoyao2088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaoyao2088 »

i use cd skill and stamina same ban ar 20

?Maybe the attack power is so high on the server?

Hitwars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitwars »

speedhack can ban?

jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonplumb »

I've had 2 accounts banned now. Both times, bypass was running before even opening the game. One time I used a handful of hacks and got banned until 2035. The other I only used stamina and no CD and was banned for a month. They added an in-game notice about hacking and said the length of the ban is determined by the "number of violations." I hacked the crap out of EverQuest a long time ago, and there were 2 methods we discovered over time they were using to detect our hacks:
(1) probability checks -- basically these checks say "is it possible the character could have gotten from point A to point B in a certain amount of time based on the maximum potential of their gear, stats, buffs, etc.?" These are actually pretty easy checks to do and don't take much processing power. These checks we found were also not done in real-time, as some bans happened weeks or months after the violation, leading us to believe they had some external program checking server logs for inconsistencies. It seems people in Genshin Impact are also getting banned at interesting times, which gives at least some evidence they are checking logs.
(2) in-person checks -- these are done when a GM actually observes the violations in-game. They would turn on invisible mode and literally sit in our groups without us knowing they were there. We only ever learned of this method when we had a former GM join our hacking team, though this GM didn't have high enough access to help us understand the deeper workings. In our research, we found most in-game observations were the result of player reports, but no doubt some were the result of log analysis that made the GMs at least question the authenticity of the data.

jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonplumb »

Maybe we just need to create an alt-server for Genshin to connect to. Since it's not really online, so to speak, I bet it would be easy to hack. Beyond my capabilities though...

MAT123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MAT123 »

my reroll acc just get ban for 6 day, me only use speed hack (use for fast cutscenes).lol
and that acc have 2 char 5Star.aaw

midaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by midaz »

I think quality of life cheats like ESP doesn't get you banned. tested it a couple of days ago and it has not got me banned. that being said, is a multi jump possible cheat in this game?

creczave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by creczave »

No ban for me. Almost a week now, using 3 accounts.

seedjp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seedjp »

lowlifeweebs wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:43 pm
for your info , im already have 95 total ID with using speedhack for reroll , my old ID like 3/4days ago , 15 ID got banned
the rest is 'fine' , but dont happy if i say fine lol , you using whoever that cheat the risk is got banned its simple , even like vip cheat you still have that risk bro , keep in mind . and dont waste time finding safety cheat or whatever .
what speedhack times do you use? is x2?

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

anyone knows how to use this? [Link] I compiled it but don't know how to inject the dll.

dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dungng211 »

banned 2 acc, not main acc, i think i will play normal from now :)

dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dungng211 »

notahero wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:50 am
Reporting in for day 2

2 accounts using speedhack 3x and chest esp. Still no ban. Didn't touch other hack. Next report will be 5 days from now. Good luck everyone.
i think esp is ok, but we need NO CD / Unlimited stamina and it's make us get ban :|

yicx01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yicx01 »

creczave wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:58 pm
No ban for me. Almost a week now, using 3 accounts.
What functions did you use? Can you tell me?