Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zackxvn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by zackxvn »

JafK1 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:10 pm
zackxvn have you tried starting the game from the Genshin Impact Game folder?
yes, it still show white screen and 0000 uid

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:05 pm
Depanker wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:03 pm
gargonite wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:56 pm
Up for this. Same i only used Chest Esp. still not banned lol
is there esp for oculus too? i am missing 5 anemoculus XD too lazy to start from 1-65 again haha
anemoculus doesn't have a highlight when you get close to it unlike chests, so I am guessing it would be very hard to make ESP for it if not impossible.
can you share the table for esp chest? wanna try it on my dummy account if ever i got nothing to do on my main XD AR30+ is so so since you can only do exp from commissions chest resins and the like :3

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Fresh roll, to replace the one that got banned. Should i have fun with it or go legit?

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

cheatH12 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:31 pm
Fresh roll, to replace the one that got banned. Should i have fun with it or go legit?
i say let try something .. maybe use little cheat as possible like 2x dmg only etc and see if next banwave will hit you or not

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tokumei »

TomSkylark wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:41 am
i just got AR20 ill be doing spiral abyss only using damage multiplier
can you share your script?

Coco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Coco »

shikitemeikato wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:56 am
Coco wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 am
Hi,

I explain my experience with the hack in case it can help someone.
I barely have time so I only have one main account with which I do everything.
I have always followed the steps, the video tutorial was very enlightening.
  • I use CE 7.1
  • Before closing the game I check that all the hacks are disabled and that the values ​​have returned to normal.
What tricks have I used?
  • I have modified the CD manually (looking for the values), I have only used it in open world; I've been scaling walls and running for a long time. This I have used about 3-4 times (I no longer use it for fear of getting a ban)
  • Speedhack (never got past 2), I've used it everywhere (considering I'm low level and there are certain things I haven't unlocked).
  • I've tested the cooldown script posted here, barely used it for an hour.
Many times I leave the game running in the background for several hours.

Conclusions:
I think that nothing is certain yet, probably someone here has things clearer but prefers not to make it public so that there is no abuse.

On some websites that sell VIP service for android and IOS they have removed the CD option, indicating that this is discoverable and will cause a guaranteed ban.

I think using speedhack in the open world to explore is safe.

I have used speedhack in games (including MMORPG ) and it was not detected, perhaps the most important thing is to use it responsibly.

In any case, and because I don't have much time to play and I don't want to have to start from 0, I have stopped using it for the moment.

Thank you all for the work you are doing and for sharing it.

EDIT: I add this comment that I found in another forum, it makes sense and could be of help to us.

I’ve created a bunch of accounts to test, and I found that the problem may occur in the process of reconnecting to the server.

Since if you let the game be the background status for a while, by which I mean you switch to another app to chat or whatsoever, the game tries to reconnect to the server. The thing is due to the cheat probably blocking some of online functions of the game, so the game reconnection fails. That’s where the anti-cheat has its eyes on you.

I used 10 accounts to test this case, 5 using the cheat but not letting the game be background, another 5 with cheat on and doing the reconnection. The result turns out to be the later ones, those reconnected, all got banned.

And btw, it killed my Qiqi reroll account, which I accidentally put it in the wrong group, so I am so upset now...
Try This Method, Notif me in 2 day when try it
if u have installed the game , copy it to another disk/external disk, then uninstall delete every traces
shikitemeikato wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm
Spoiler
Safety First
1. Not Install Genshin In My PC, Instead just Copy from another PC who installed, and play it.
so my system not detect the game, Why ??
- When Run the game, 2 process running in background 1.Launcher 2.Genshinimpact
- AC Kenel Driver in installed system is running to, Maybe that why you get ban
2. Running CE with Run admin. Everytime
3. Using speedhack max value 5
4. CD/Damage2x/Instantbow/Stamina Active
5. Got 12 Account Until Today all AR 10-15
Didn't get Ban Until NOW

Yesterday I created 2 accounts using this method.

I have been using speedhack and No CD. Today both accounts are banned....

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Depanker wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:03 pm
gargonite wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:56 pm
Up for this. Same i only used Chest Esp. still not banned lol
is there esp for oculus too? i am missing 5 anemoculus XD too lazy to start from 1-65 again haha
If your Statue is level 9 when the new update drops the last few you need will show up on the map i got all of my Geoculus's myself and for Anemoculus's i'm level 9 on that specific statue i'm just going to wait for the update and get the rest then (if the leaks are true about them showing up that is)

Dew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dew »

3accounts banned main culprit is probably No CD and Damage Multiplier even outside of spiral abyss. The Speedhack in the new file from yesterday i couldnt get to work but the old speehack method that one seems to not be detected at all at least for early levels 1-10 many accounts not banned just using that

My suggestion: Only use the old speedhack method to reroll to AR 7 and then stop.

sudieken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sudieken »

1 month ban, AR 18. Used inf stamina and damage multiplier 5 (sometimes 10 for bosses). Didn't use anything else.

kizuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kizuro »

Is it possible to create auto gather script for this game? I rather use that instead of speedhack and att/def stuff

kira001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kira001 »

1 month ban, i used only no CD

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Yes everyone. Damage and No CD are causing bans. Its been repeated ad nauseum now.

sudieken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sudieken »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:37 pm
Yes everyone. Damage and No CD are causing bans. Its been repeated ad nauseum now.
are you having a hard time believing people are using the features of a table posted less than 24 hours ago? lol

ojaqqq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ojaqqq »

kira001 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:29 pm
1 month ban, i used only no CD
did u just got ban rn or before? im waiting to get my ban rn, bcs im using no cd speedhack and spamming Q. just want to experiment. already playing two hours.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

sudieken wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:43 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:37 pm
are you having a hard time believing people are using the features of a table posted less than 24 hours ago? lol
What are you even talking about? I'm saying no need for literally every post for the past few pages to talking about No CD and Damage causing bans. Every report has either had No CD, Damage or both. We know. Everyone knows now. How about we post new and helpful information instead of pages upon pages of the same garbage? This entire topic is an absolute trainwreck of new users spamming.