Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by tokumei »

notahero wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:55 am
My experimental account got banned today. I use damage multiplier x5, chest esp and player speed hack x4 for 5 hours gameplay. Used it for farming chest and fighting the elite boss. I think the reason why I got banned because the game have some achievement for critical damage above 10k. My critical damage reach 20k when using E skill which are impossible to reach with my current level :D

Going to continue my experiment with another account. This time I will use chest esp and player speed hack only :)
can you show me how Chest ESP works on a private video? .. Is it a teleport or mark the locations of the chests?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rhfrty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhfrty »

rakubot wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:04 pm
[Link]

I followed the instructions, but I can't mark the checkboxes and they are not valid. Please help me.
Check the video, if you've done everything perferctly it should be working, if not, try from scratch.

Regarding the bans, they probably ban depeding on what you got caught with, banwaves are permanent, small abuses are weekly/monthly, CE getting caught / bypass script getting caught without cheating probably a day.
Keep in mind all of this is public, so yeah devs can plug the leaks since they perfectly know how it works, it's safe to assume that the safiest way to cheat is to avoid cheating, this is probably gonna be the kind of game where telemetry is as near perfect as nintendo's where you get flagged doing the smallest thing that shouldn't be done, especially since the anti-cheat is deep in the systemm.
Use at your own risk guys, I used some without abusing and we all lost the right to complain the moment we launched the bypass script.

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

rally9981 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:54 pm
Hmm, so what's the safe options so far? no cd, dmg multiplier, speed hack, inf stamina are flagged
chest and monster esp?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

BlameMe wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:34 pm
ReskyAW wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:09 pm
Don't you realize that many people make YouTube videos with this cheat.
and quickly the dev gives in-game patches to detect the bypass cheat engine.
I have seen a lot of it they are clout chasers which cause the majority cheaters got ban i hate ppl doing that. Ban wave will probably be coming soon due to this reason. It's a free cheat so you can't stop people doing it lmao
is it free so it can be made arbitrarily for content creators?
You don't think, every time the video is made, the dev sees a way to bypass it, and the dev takes quick action to block this bypass.
I see your reputation just for this game, don't tell me you are one of them.

zackxvn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zackxvn »

rhfrty wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:15 pm
rakubot wrote:
[Link]

I followed the instructions, but I can't mark the checkboxes and they are not valid. Please help me.
Check the video, if you've done everything perferctly it should be working, if not, try from scratch.

Regarding the bans, they probably ban depeding on what you got caught with, banwaves are permanent, small abuses are weekly/monthly, CE getting caught / bypass script getting caught without cheating probably a day.
Keep in mind all of this is public, so yeah devs can plug the leaks since they perfectly know how it works, it's safe to assume that the safiest way to cheat is to avoid cheating, this is probably gonna be the kind of game where telemetry is as near perfect as nintendo's where you get flagged doing the smallest thing that shouldn't be done, especially since the anti-cheat is deep in the systemm.
Use at your own risk guys, I used some without abusing and we all lost the right to complain the moment we launched the bypass script.
what about this ? please help me

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

zackxvn wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:22 pm
rhfrty wrote:
rakubot wrote:
[Link]

your account is being checked by the system

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

ReskyAW wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:20 pm
BlameMe wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:34 pm
ReskyAW wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:09 pm
Don't you realize that many people make YouTube videos with this cheat.
and quickly the dev gives in-game patches to detect the bypass cheat engine.
I have seen a lot of it they are clout chasers which cause the majority cheaters got ban i hate ppl doing that. Ban wave will probably be coming soon due to this reason. It's a free cheat so you can't stop people doing it lmao
is it free so it can be made arbitrarily for content creators?
You don't think, every time the video is made, the dev sees a way to bypass it, and the dev takes quick action to block this bypass.
I see your reputation just for this game, don't tell me you are one of them.
Nah lmao I'm literally shit on em for exposing this cheat on youtube you think I'm one of them?
but after taking a look the devs are probably patched bypass already

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

rally9981 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:54 pm
Hmm, so what's the safe options so far? no cd, dmg multiplier, speed hack, inf stamina are flagged
Nothing is safe,..

rhfrty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhfrty »

zackxvn wrote:
rhfrty wrote:
rakubot wrote:
[Link]

What device are you playing on ? have you tried waiting a bit (like 5-10 minutes) ?
Doesn't look like a ban, else you'd have been granted a message earlier, have you tried to launch the game without using cheat engine besides ?
Definitly look like some hardware problem, game is meant to be played to big phones, if yours is getting a bit outdated, try to launch the game on another device.
Same for PC tho, it's not meant to work on very cheap / old PCs.

JafK1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JafK1 »

:) Just wanted to add using 1 hit kill option, got me ban for a month just now. It was the first time I tried it, I normally use no cd, esp hack (chest only), and stamina cheats. I am currently playing with these cheats enable on one of my secondary accounts, been playing for about 3 hours now. Thanks to everyone whos has been sharing the cheats. :)

Aknologya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aknologya »

It's possible to change the speed of attack in the script in the cheat table?

zackxvn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zackxvn »

rhfrty wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:33 pm
zackxvn wrote:
rhfrty wrote:

What device are you playing on ? have you tried waiting a bit (like 5-10 minutes) ?
Doesn't look like a ban, else you'd have been granted a message earlier, have you tried to launch the game without using cheat engine besides ?
Definitly look like some hardware problem, game is meant to be played to big phones, if yours is getting a bit outdated, try to launch the game on another device.
Same for PC tho, it's not meant to work on very cheap / old PCs.
i played normally on my pc in two weeks, this happened when i just flying. Yes, i already tried to launch the game without cheat engine, i don't know what is it exactly :(

cammy09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cammy09 »

Hello , I am a new user and this cheat working fully for me. I just want to know how can I increase weapon damage? as I have tried so many methods that i thought would work.
I am kindly requesting ( I am a slow learner ) please make a short vid so i can see and learn.
Thanks for ur kind help.

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

cammy09 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:54 pm
Hello , I am a new user and this cheat working fully for me. I just want to know how can I increase weapon damage? as I have tried so many methods that i thought would work.
I am kindly requesting ( I am a slow learner ) please make a short vid so i can see and learn.
Thanks for ur kind help.
don't use damage multiplier, its high risk ban

shunkuro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shunkuro »

sadly my experiment account got ban today
yesterday using no cd & damage hack in spiral abyss
carefull with this two guys

Last edited by shunkuro on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.