Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shikitemeikato
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by shikitemeikato »

Coco wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 am
Hi,

I explain my experience with the hack in case it can help someone.
I barely have time so I only have one main account with which I do everything.
I have always followed the steps, the video tutorial was very enlightening.
  • I use CE 7.1
  • Before closing the game I check that all the hacks are disabled and that the values ​​have returned to normal.
What tricks have I used?
  • I have modified the CD manually (looking for the values), I have only used it in open world; I've been scaling walls and running for a long time. This I have used about 3-4 times (I no longer use it for fear of getting a ban)
  • Speedhack (never got past 2), I've used it everywhere (considering I'm low level and there are certain things I haven't unlocked).
  • I've tested the cooldown script posted here, barely used it for an hour.
Many times I leave the game running in the background for several hours.

Conclusions:
I think that nothing is certain yet, probably someone here has things clearer but prefers not to make it public so that there is no abuse.

On some websites that sell VIP service for android and IOS they have removed the CD option, indicating that this is discoverable and will cause a guaranteed ban.

I think using speedhack in the open world to explore is safe.

I have used speedhack in games (including MMORPG ) and it was not detected, perhaps the most important thing is to use it responsibly.

In any case, and because I don't have much time to play and I don't want to have to start from 0, I have stopped using it for the moment.

Thank you all for the work you are doing and for sharing it.

EDIT: I add this comment that I found in another forum, it makes sense and could be of help to us.

I’ve created a bunch of accounts to test, and I found that the problem may occur in the process of reconnecting to the server.

Since if you let the game be the background status for a while, by which I mean you switch to another app to chat or whatsoever, the game tries to reconnect to the server. The thing is due to the cheat probably blocking some of online functions of the game, so the game reconnection fails. That’s where the anti-cheat has its eyes on you.

I used 10 accounts to test this case, 5 using the cheat but not letting the game be background, another 5 with cheat on and doing the reconnection. The result turns out to be the later ones, those reconnected, all got banned.

And btw, it killed my Qiqi reroll account, which I accidentally put it in the wrong group, so I am so upset now...
Try This Method, Notif me in 2 day when try it
if u have installed the game , copy it to another disk/external disk, then uninstall delete every traces
shikitemeikato wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm
Spoiler
Safety First
1. Not Install Genshin In My PC, Instead just Copy from another PC who installed, and play it.
so my system not detect the game, Why ??
- When Run the game, 2 process running in background 1.Launcher 2.Genshinimpact
- AC Kenel Driver in installed system is running to, Maybe that why you get ban
2. Running CE with Run admin. Everytime
3. Using speedhack max value 5
4. CD/Damage2x/Instantbow/Stamina Active
5. Got 12 Account Until Today all AR 10-15
Didn't get Ban Until NOW

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

Hey @shikitemeikato, is there anyway you could find something like "Allow No Damage To Player" i saw it on CH and was wondering if u found it

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Ah i know what I did wrong. Thanks working now

shikitemeikato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shikitemeikato »

almago wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:07 am
Hey @shikitemeikato, is there anyway you could find something like "Allow No Damage To Player" i saw it on CH and was wondering if u found it
u mean player killer ??

otterbbq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by otterbbq »

any idea how to get no fall damage or immune from falling death?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:17 am
Ah i know what I did wrong. Thanks working now
is everything going well?

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tokumei »

BlameMe wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 am
tokumei wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:59 pm
BlameMe wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Just use the online website map damn yall are this lazy? If you are this lazy just don't play the game at all, have speed hack and now want chest finder
try to use this map to collect 1200 chests, good luck with that. Also there are some chests not in that map.
Why you have to collect 1200 chests? why? lmao you only need to get those chest that important like the luxurious chest.
luxurious chest only gives you 4 stars artifacts if you got lucky with that and 30 exp.

why chest finder, Because after you reach AR 30 and you are done from all story quests, the only way to increase your AR is by collecting these 1200 chests over the world :) .. They are pain in the ass bro, so it will be so helpful, if can someone make a cheat for chest finder, Also I think you will not get ban for chest finder.

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

shikitemeikato wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:30 am
almago wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:07 am
u mean player killer ??
Cant die, god mode etc

walid999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by walid999 »

For the FOV

can someone give me a worked version for 6.8.1 please ? because it's working only on 7.0+ :(

thanks in advance

zebalga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zebalga »

tokumei wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:33 am
BlameMe wrote:
tokumei wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:59 pm

try to use this map to collect 1200 chests, good luck with that. Also there are some chests not in that map.
Why you have to collect 1200 chests? why? lmao you only need to get those chest that important like the luxurious chest.
luxurious chest only gives you 4 stars artifacts if you got lucky with that and 30 exp.

why chest finder, Because after you reach AR 30 and you are done from all story quests, the only way to increase your AR is by collecting these 1200 chests over the world :) .. They are pain in the ass bro, so it will be so helpful, if can someone make a cheat for chest finder, Also I think you will not get ban for chest finder.
How about some cheats that make the chests respawn super quick? That would be convenient.

aronQWE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aronQWE »

anyone tried finishing the Spiral Abyss yet?

JemJamBear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JemJamBear »

Sorry if someone already posted this, but could anyone help me with my issue? The when I attach the game, it showed no logo and I can't tick all the scripts' box

MGGA
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MGGA »

walid999 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:13 pm
For the FOV

can someone give me a worked version for 6.8.1 please ? because it's working only on 7.0+ :(

thanks in advance
Fixed. Download the new table, bye.

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

zebalga wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:20 pm
tokumei wrote:
BlameMe wrote:

How about some cheats that make the chests respawn super quick? That would be convenient.
YEP totally agreed, what ever that make chest easy to find for respawn, i have been using interactive map so far it going well but god damn annoying

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tokumei »

zebalga wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:20 pm
tokumei wrote:
BlameMe wrote:

I don't know how can anyone make that happen, if this happen it will so cool, but I think you will get ban for it.
If it is only chest finder you will not get ban for it, because it doesn't break the game like unlimited stamina or speedhack or no CD.