z Hades

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: z Hades

Post by tfigment »

bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:20 am
hey, figment is there a way to make HP value static? be could they keep change back in every round.
Unfortunately not really. The technique used is to hook the lua variable lookup and it does not have sufficient context to know from where. Maybe it could be added somehow if we can check against the hero pointer that seems like work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

hisvileness wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:52 am
bloodsucker wrote:
tfigment wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:34 pm
Here are most of the collectible values I found:

Purple Gems/Gems/Super Gems/Keys/Super Keys/Gifts/Super Gifts/Rerolls

Some other failed experiments present but not removed. (Zanzer feel free to own or merge if you care).

26-Sep: Update: Bug fix on super keys
hey, figment is there a way to make HP value static? be could they keep change back in every round.
honestly you're better off just setting the damage multiplier to .01 or something, its god mode
well because they are the challenge where after 5 min of gameplay health is going down -5/sec and god mode is not stoping it so either I need to stop time count down or permanent more health i will keep dying after I move to a new stage
tfigment wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:17 am
bloodsucker wrote:
Unfortunately not really. The technique used is to hook the lua variable lookup and it does not have sufficient context to know from where. Maybe it could be added somehow if we can check against the hero pointer that seems like work.
thank figment

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Can't you just give yourself 99999999 health?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:30 pm
Can't you just give yourself 99999999 health?
In many games health resets to max health after changing screens. I've actually notice that some times it doesn't but depends on the game. I think setting damage multiplier is easier but I guess like the force decreases I guess it doesn't work.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

For the people asking for Health stuff, you can just mod the game files. Everything can be edited in notepad and it's quite easy. But yeah health jumps in game constantly. I've tried to trace it a couple of times to no avail.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

Isn't setting "Damage Taken Multiplier" to 0 effectively God mode?

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:10 am
For the people asking for Health stuff, you can just mod the game files. Everything can be edited in notepad and it's quite easy. But yeah health jumps in game constantly. I've tried to trace it a couple of times to no avail.
mod make the game CTD every time I attack

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Does anybody know if there is a way (modding?) to skip directly to the Hades boss fight?

I'm trying to get the Epilogue achievement, I've beaten Hades for 68 times but all those random chatter, quests, etc won't let me continue :(

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

H_C_L wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:17 pm
Isn't setting "Damage Taken Multiplier" to 0 effectively God mode?
Yes :)

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

r3v4n wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:17 am
Does anybody know if there is a way (modding?) to skip directly to the Hades boss fight?

I'm trying to get the Epilogue achievement, I've beaten Hades for 68 times but all those random chatter, quests, etc won't let me continue :(
isn't the requirement to getting the true epilogue by talking to Persephone and then each of the Olympians and Chaos, too?

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

H_C_L wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:13 am
r3v4n wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:17 am

isn't the requirement to getting the true epilogue by talking to Persephone and then each of the Olympians and Chaos, too?
I've read somewhere that it's not needed having all the Olympians and Chaos at a bond level (I have most of them) but only to beat Hades over and over again with talking to Persephone and Hades in between the runs.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

I just watched a streamer do it haha.... after talking over and over to persephone and hades after every run.... Persephone will ask you to talk to every olympians and chaos for a banquet

Emmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emmer »

Thanks my man!

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

H_C_L wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:09 am
I just watched a streamer do it haha.... after talking over and over to persephone and hades after every run.... Persephone will ask you to talk to every olympians and chaos for a banquet
Just talking to all of them or having a bond with all of them? I've done the latter a few minutes ago <3

boogiepopfred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boogiepopfred »

I'm no expert but I think this means the tables have stopped working with v1.36211.