Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Emmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Emmer »

Coco wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:22 pm
I'm still not clear about the versions.

Can anyone confirm it? Please. The latest version should always be better, more secure; What's the point of releasing a more detectable version?

On the other hand, so far I have only used speedhack; just using this mod is there high risk of ban? I understand that making responsible use should not jump alerts, right?
The argument is that the latest is the one that's detected and thats why it's not safe. The earlier versions aren't detected and hence being "more safe". The community hasn't figured out what triggers auto bans/flags yet so everything is gonna be risky now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:50 pm
dragnose09 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:31 pm
hiang1 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:11 pm

new ce 7.1
So you need to use CE 7.1, welp.
Try this and see if it works for older versions
thanks bro, it worked well on 6.8.1 ^^

DjDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DjDemon »

So what I have learned when it comes to modifying inventory is that when you update it locally it does not update server side.
You can still use the local side stuff. Very Strange.

Elvrik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elvrik »

Confirmed ban until 2035 for "legit" speed hack, information from another forum dude.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

I am using that speed hack on my alt account for 2 days now, no bans yet, and testing the no cd hack too on my alt, don't use these cheats on main accounts for now.

DjDemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DjDemon »

Just some food for thought.
What if you could edit how many you pick up of one item at once? Like the loot after killing bosses, you just modify it from a certain amount to another amount?
This could also be along the lines of spawning items in to pick up and send those packets to the server that you picked them up.
Editing the inventory on both sides (Local and server) would mean editing the packets sent to the server.

I'm very tired.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Juuruzu wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:06 pm
Can anyone confirm how safe it is to use the CD table?
Read the first post, nothing is safe when you cheat on a online game, so no it's not safe.
Depending on what you do may or may not being ban, read all the past pages on this post and it would give you an idea of what you should not do.

De4suu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De4suu »

Coco wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:22 pm
I'm still not clear about the versions.

Can anyone confirm it? Please. The latest version should always be better, more secure; What's the point of releasing a more detectable version?

On the other hand, so far I have only used speedhack; just using this mod is there high risk of ban? I understand that making responsible use should not jump alerts, right?
most of the people are saying that 7.1 can get u banned but for me it always worked with the bypass from this thread. but why don t u try urself with a new account? don't be lazy bro

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

shikitemeikato wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:36 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:59 pm
pauhere11 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:41 am

I am getting the same error. can someone please help us out about this error? How do we turn off the read/write process memory. :(
Same error here as well. Not sure how to fix it >.>
1. Rename cheatengine-x86_64.exe to csrss,exe
2. Open csrss.exe (run admin)
3. Attach winlogo.exe
4. drag table in the first post to CE
5. edit <script>
6. change it directory and ok
Done
I forgot to mention that I don't have to edit the path in the script because my CE directory is already "D:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.1\csrss.exe"

This is what I do..

..and it just refuses to activate for some reason

Note: I also try changing the default path in the script itself to something like F: so that STEP 5 is needed but still the same error
Note2: Also try following the trick in your video(youtube.com/watch?v=r707YEOdTJ4) still got error after attaching the process

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Conspiracy wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:58 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:49 am
Here's my small table for the game.

Code: Select all

- Carry Load
- Player Coords
WARNING: THEY SEEM TO BE BANNING PLAYERS FAST THAT USE THE COORDS.
what is carry load?
The amount of items you can carry

speedfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by speedfire »

De4suu wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:09 pm
speedfire wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:59 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:34 pm

seem useless, since you have 30k space amount by game itself ;)
nothing is useless, just think about finding a value that can help you make lots items. i do appreciate that few guys spend their time finding that. and let's not forget the guy who blessed us with no CD. that s fucking amazing. these people deserve more credit than u think.
well this is right, and cd is also nice for those who need. but carry load the last thing to use, 30k is like unlimited. image for a sec, do you even need over 1k swords + 1k bows + 1books, etc.. it is more than enough. maybe in-game future updates will req. for 30k carry load ;-D

speedfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by speedfire »

De4suu wrote:
speedfire wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:34 pm

nothing is useless, just think about finding a value that can help you make lots items. i do appreciate that few guys spend their time finding that. and let's not forget the guy who blessed us with no CD. that s fucking amazing. these people deserve more credit than u think.
btw, just testing right now CD, and it's doesn't work, only movment speed, and also movment speed giving you the "SAME" CD cuz a whole game is having speed increased, atks, move, cd skills.

De4suu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De4suu »

speedfire wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:59 pm
De4suu wrote:
speedfire wrote:

btw, just testing right now CD, and it's doesn't work, only movment speed, and also movment speed giving you the "SAME" CD cuz a whole game is having speed increased, atks, move, cd skills.
bro as everyone said, use the bpyass, change the characters a bit and you will see the adress and value on the no cd, after that from 6 or whatever value you have change to 0 and that s all for no cd, i m trying my best now to see if i can do something ab main skill

speedfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by speedfire »

De4suu wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:01 am
speedfire wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:59 pm
De4suu wrote:

bro as everyone said, use the bpyass, change the characters a bit and you will see the adress and value on the no cd, after that from 6 or whatever value you have change to 0 and that s all for no cd, i m trying my best now to see if i can do something ab main skill
no no, i have bypass long ago, and everything, just messed up with those CD, now fixed, but interesting thing, for the main char cd doesn't work, at begning you get that Ember, so on her insta skill is working perfect, she summon ton of those bears no prob. but main doesn't work. atm, will continue to test.. thanks bro! :D

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

No HWID Ban yet?