Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

MrDr3w wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:22 am
Thanks for the updates. glad everything is working after their unity update.

i have a question though and the whole "how do i get clothes/garments" question has been spammed but i decided to give it a shot and try getting some garments. i'm having difficulty getting the garments sold for nutaku gold (i typed the scripts correctly but nothing showed up) but all the event/gacha/affection outfits i'm able to get. do the outfits sold for gold not work? is their a trick to it that missed? let me know. thanks!!
hm... interesting...
which garment talking about exactly?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:55 am
MrDr3w wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:22 am
Thanks for the updates. glad everything is working after their unity update.

i have a question though and the whole "how do i get clothes/garments" question has been spammed but i decided to give it a shot and try getting some garments. i'm having difficulty getting the garments sold for nutaku gold (i typed the scripts correctly but nothing showed up) but all the event/gacha/affection outfits i'm able to get. do the outfits sold for gold not work? is their a trick to it that missed? let me know. thanks!!
hm... interesting...
which garment talking about exactly?
hina's school outfit (was in the last event for purchase)
coral's oktoberfest outfit available for gold
and all of asa akira's buyable outfits

i had the idea that they didnt work because they might be server side outfits, only registering when paid for

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

MrDr3w wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:45 am
hina's school outfit (was in the last event for purchase)
coral's oktoberfest outfit available for gold
and all of asa akira's buyable outfits

i had the idea that they didnt work because they might be server side outfits, only registering when paid for
I'm tested on Hina's schoolgirl outfit:

result:
1.) you can get all garment - even multiple times (i don't know how, but i have 3 (or more) schoolgirl skirt for her...
2.) you can get torso AND legs but not get head garment
3.) if you unlock any of these garments is causes freeze the date event (but in this case you can leave the date at least)

so... i don't know... i think it is just a game bug, nothing special. My advice: avoid these garments before you completely corrupting your save game and just the reset progress will help.

Good luck!
========================= UPDATE =========================
Hina's Schoolgirl Garment (for proof)
Step by step:
  1. Unlocked GAR_GIRL_HINA_LEGS_GARMENT_SCHOOL
  2. Visited Hina to set up her skirt
  3. Played a PVP match (to force save game)
  4. Restarted Game, CE
  5. Unlocked GAR_GIRL_HINA_CHEST_GARMENT_SCHOOL
  6. Visited Hina to set up her blouse
  7. Played a PVP match (to force save game)
  8. Restarted Game, CE
  9. Unlocked GAR_GIRL_HINA_LEGS_GARMENT_SCHOOL
  10. THIS TIME DIDN'T VISITED HINA => Played a PVP match (to force save game)
  11. Restarted Game, CE
  12. Visited Hina to set up her bow on her head
Last edited by r0b33 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Yesterday the new table came out. I discovered that the Infinite Date Moves would not activate for me. It wasn't a big deal, because I knew it still worked in the old table. It was one of the few that still would.
Today, when I load the old table and select the Infinite Date Moves, the game tells me I don't have enough moves and asks if i want to extend it by 5 moves after I do the first move.
In between yesterday and today, I did reload the game and CE. Wondering if that was the cause of things not working now. Like it is now registering something that's changed.
The Easy Dates still works, but when you are trying to collect enigmas, that will be a lot of dates to get any number.

Thanks again

jeffy_tut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeffy_tut »

I don't understand a thing..
i wanna get more diamonds but i don't understand at all

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:26 pm
Yesterday the new table came out. I discovered that the Infinite Date Moves would not activate for me. It wasn't a big deal, because I knew it still worked in the old table. It was one of the few that still would.
Today, when I load the old table and select the Infinite Date Moves, the game tells me I don't have enough moves and asks if i want to extend it by 5 moves after I do the first move.
In between yesterday and today, I did reload the game and CE. Wondering if that was the cause of things not working now. Like it is now registering something that's changed.
The Easy Dates still works, but when you are trying to collect enigmas, that will be a lot of dates to get any number.

Thanks again
There were a reason to release a new table: The game was updated...
Enigmas: what would happen if you could use the open location option to get more enigmas? :shock:
jeffy_tut wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:03 pm
I don't understand a thing..
i wanna get more diamonds but i don't understand at all
I don't understand a thing too... why can't read the forum? Almost EVERYTHING answered already and not once but multiple times.

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

hello, I'm a beginner and I play on Steam, I wanted to know some help because I understand nothing at all about [Get Location] and have lots of diamonds, if not just a Free Item For Sex option to make it faster and also how to have clothes and other images and other that are no longer available, thank you

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Mister_W wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:25 pm
hello, I'm a beginner and I play on Steam, I wanted to know some help because I understand nothing at all about [Get Location] and have lots of diamonds, if not just a Free Item For Sex option to make it faster and also how to have clothes and other images and other that are no longer available, thank you
read and apply the first post on the first page. Don't forget the huge LINK link too.

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

okay thanx

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

oh and if somone have cod (justlike : ITEM_COLLECTABLE_ANAL_PLUG|1)for : item, garmet, photo, girl, sex pose, sex backgound, story and interractive sex background propperty who are not availble now i would some please

MadaFaster
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadaFaster »

Hi guys, I downloaded latest table because old one stopped working well ( version before 2 or 3 game updates, idk). Now how I can unlock garments, because I can't understand new scripts in wardrobe (hope the rest steps of unlocking garments are the same like before) because table cant show me names of clothes what I pick in games wardrobe.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Mister_W wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:18 pm
oh and if somone have cod (justlike : ITEM_COLLECTABLE_ANAL_PLUG|1)for : item, garmet, photo, girl, sex pose, sex backgound, story and interractive sex background propperty who are not availble now i would some please
The code mostly contains the reward type in this way: type_category_name.
In this case the correct answer is ITEM.
MadaFaster wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 pm
Hi guys, I downloaded latest table because old one stopped working well ( version before 2 or 3 game updates, idk). Now how I can unlock garments, because I can't understand new scripts in wardrobe (hope the rest steps of unlocking garments are the same like before) because table cant show me names of clothes what I pick in games wardrobe.
Check THIS post and apply

Zombino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by Zombino »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm
xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?
Read this or this and follow the "tutorial".

you have to change:
  • Reward
    • Length to 16 if you want tens of diamonds, 17 if you want hundreds, 18 if you want thousands etc. (lenght of the string below...)
    • Reward to CURRENCY_HARD|xxxx where xxxx is amount of diamonds.
      • Reward type
        • Length to 19
        • Reward type to REWARDTYPE_CURRENCY
If you want dollars you need CURRENCY_SOFT|xxxx.

WARNING!
DON'T BE GREEDY OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED!

My advice: instead make less amounts in multiple times (days) than a bunch of stuffs in one step. (from diamonds will be enough 250 in a day...)
If I change the reward to anything other than CURRENCY_SOFT it stops giving me anything

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by r0b33 »

Zombino wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:42 am
If I change the reward to anything other than CURRENCY_SOFT it stops giving me anything
Did you set the REWARDTYPE to the appropriate value too?
My advice use instead the LOCATION option HERE is a tutorial how to use it.

Good luck.

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

hello, when I start cheat the quest menu have a bug and show that
and I want to modify quest, if somoe can help me please