Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ghlawrence2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by ghlawrence2000 »

Hi all,

This is my first post so I would like to say great work on developing this to @GreenHouse and all of your input @r0b33!

We are now on BC v1.2.83.881, is there an updated CT file as I think there is now one of the scripts which no longer works, or at least not for me. I have been playing this game since about July, in common with others I found it tedious and hard work to get anything done without spending vast amounts of money. However I have been enjoying playing BC since I discovered this CE table :).

The problem I am having which I know definitely used to work, is 'No Girl Fatigue', what happens now is that I click 'Talk' and her boredom factor instantly goes from 10 to 0. Pay another $100 to recharge to 10 and as soon as you click to talk, it returns straight to 0.

Secondly, and I apologise if this is a noobie question, but is there any way to tell what reward you will get after a date before going on the date? I realised fairly early on that there was some sort of pattern to which girls gave which gifts at particular locations, so I created a spreadsheet of all dates with location, girl and reward given, but it is not constant. For example, a date with Mariell at the Mall will more than likely give you a Red double dildo, but not every time. So i guess what I am asking is, can I find out what gift I will get if I go on a date with her before I waste time and a girl rotation?

Thanks.

Graham

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

adrodonk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adrodonk »

Hi, I've been using the Table for a while now but I cannot figure out how to use the item unlocker to unlock past Interactive Scenes. I've had no problem getting other items, girls, etc.

My question is, is it possible to unlock past interactive scenes and their unlocks, and if so, what are the steps to do so?

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

adrodonk wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:53 am
Hi, I've been using the Table for a while now but I cannot figure out how to use the item unlocker to unlock past Interactive Scenes. I've had no problem getting other items, girls, etc.

My question is, is it possible to unlock past interactive scenes and their unlocks, and if so, what are the steps to do so?
@r0b33 Posted this In a way earlier thread:
double click on <script> label on the right
change this in the 10th line:

mov [edi+00000090],#10

to this

mov [edi+00000094],#10

You do that, and it will work fine. The only thing is everytime you start up and load in the CT table, you'll have to make that edit. If you leave it open all the time, it stays.

adrodonk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adrodonk »

tiger1138 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:37 pm
adrodonk wrote:

@r0b33 Posted this In a way earlier thread:
double click on <script> label on the right
change this in the 10th line:

mov [edi+00000090],#10

to this

mov [edi+00000094],#10

You do that, and it will work fine. The only thing is everytime you start up and load in the CT table, you'll have to make that edit. If you leave it open all the time, it stays.
I tried this and went about attempting to unlock multiple interactive scenes to no avail. Are there any other solutions or methods that anyone knows of to unlock the past interactive scenes?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

ghlawrence2000 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:28 pm
The problem I am having which I know definitely used to work, is 'No Girl Fatigue', what happens now is that I click 'Talk' and her boredom factor instantly goes from 10 to 0. Pay another $100 to recharge to 10 and as soon as you click to talk, it returns straight to 0.
Hi Graham!

Double click on the <script> label after the [No Girl Fatigue] option.
In the script editor in the 10th line you will see something like this:
mov [edi+00000090],#10
change the last number to #0:
mov [edi+00000090],#0

click OK, and save your table.
ghlawrence2000 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:28 pm
Secondly, and I apologise if this is a noobie question, but is there any way to tell what reward you will get after a date before going on the date? I realised fairly early on that there was some sort of pattern to which girls gave which gifts at particular locations, so I created a spreadsheet of all dates with location, girl and reward given, but it is not constant. For example, a date with Mariell at the Mall will more than likely give you a Red double dildo, but not every time. So i guess what I am asking is, can I find out what gift I will get if I go on a date with her before I waste time and a girl rotation?
The date rewards are generated right then when you start a date. This is not a CrystalBall thing to see the future. Sorry.
Good Luck!
adrodonk wrote:

Hi adrodonk!

Check THIS post.
I think described there everything fairly.

Good Luck!

Zombino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zombino »

some of the items (white and green love balls, red and blue rings, riding crop, red and green dildo, eyelashes, handcuffs etc.) are missing from the inventory editor

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Zombino wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:15 am
some of the items (white and green love balls, red and blue rings, riding crop, red and green dildo, eyelashes, handcuffs etc.) are missing from the inventory editor
read THIS post

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

Would you have any way to obtain the items or even release the season pass, as there are items exclusive to the pvp mode and I really wanted them, so could you tell me if there is any way to release the items from the exclusive part of the pass using this engine?If the answer is yes could you give me a brief explanation of how to do it? I already thank you very much for the effort you put here :D

Wodahsrepus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wodahsrepus »

Hey guys, the latest update of the game moved the whole game to a new version of Unity it seems, so now a lot of the cheats of this table don't work anymore, like you can't even click on them to activate them :/

Would it be possible to update the cheat table to make it compatible?

Kenentooth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kenentooth »

any update?

sushiking97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sushiking97 »

Dear Fearlessrevolution & Greenhouse, Booty calls just update patch on September 24. Currently version is 1.2.84.26
i didn't know it until few days ago i was unable to check/activate alot of the boxes/cheat in "Bootycalls cheat engine"
Please let us know if you are going to make or update the latest version :) THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
"Much love from your fans"

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Ok guys, this update harden my life too... They (nutaku) switched onto new unity version what not support (yet) any tools what i used. This update was a hard work.

well... you can say this is my problem. :dry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
here is the BCSS update log:

BCSS - UPDATED
  • Aim-E Sparks
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 16.
    • ADDED >>> 2 CHEST garment code. Now she have 15.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 15.
  • Devi
    • ADDED >>> 2 HEAD garment code. Now she have 19.
    • ADDED >>> 2 CHEST garment code. Now she have 19.
    • ADDED >>> 2 LEGS garment code. Now she have 15.
  • Jessy
    • ADDED >>> 1 animated message code. Now she have 14.
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 15.
    • ADDED >>> 2 CHEST garment code. Now she have 17.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 13.
  • Lara
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 17.
    • ADDED >>> 2 CHEST garment code. Now she have 19.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 15.
  • Miyu
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 18.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 15.
    • ADDED >>> 1 ROBE garment code. Now she have 8.
  • Nerida
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 14.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 13.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 11.
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX POSE code. Now she have 3.
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX BACKGROUND code. Now she have 3.
  • Raven
    • ADDED >>> 1 animated message code. Now she have 14.
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 16.
    • ADDED >>> 1 LEGS garment code. Now she have 9.
  • Shannon
  • Vanessa
    • ADDED >>> 1 HEAD garment code. Now she have 14.
    • ADDED >>> 1 CHEST garment code. Now she have 10.
    • ADDED >>> 1 ROBE garment code. Now she have 5.
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX POSE code. Now she have 2.
    • ADDED >>> 1 SEX BACKGROUND code. Now she have 2.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by GreenHouse »

Table updated for the last version. It should be fully working. Still, if you find any problem with it, REPORT IT HERE!
This version had lots of changes, most of them relatively small, but it's accumulative so it took a little more time to fix. While at it I improved a few scripts, nothing really noticeable but it should be better in terms of future compatibility I hope.
Enjoy :P

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Thank you @Greenhouse & @r0b33. I knew it would be only a matter of time before an update was out, since the both of you have your own lives to live. Excellent work.
I had been just using the Infinite options and No Girl Fatigue after the game update. They were working.

I just tried the engine and found somethings it's not letting me turn on.
Infinite Date Moves
No Girl Fatigue

I can turn on Easy Dates, but I'm still collecting Enigmas for puzzle pieces for the new character. I like doing somewhat the old fashioned way.

Thank you again, your both awesome.

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

Thanks for the updates. glad everything is working after their unity update.

i have a question though and the whole "how do i get clothes/garments" question has been spammed but i decided to give it a shot and try getting some garments. i'm having difficulty getting the garments sold for nutaku gold (i typed the scripts correctly but nothing showed up) but all the event/gacha/affection outfits i'm able to get. do the outfits sold for gold not work? is their a trick to it that missed? let me know. thanks!!