AeternoBlade II - Directors Rewind

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Cheat Options:

- Set Health *Hotkey Included* (Get hit once, then activate this cheat. Pause the game and then Unpause it)

- Infinite Health *Hotkey Included* (After activating the cheat above, activate this cheat)

- One Hit Kill & Infinite Health *Hotkey Included* (Tired of hack and slash multiple times or leveling up to kill monsters, use this instead. To use this cheat, you must deactivate the Set health and Infinite Health cheats to prevent the game from crashing.

- Infinite Mana for Felix, Bernard, Freyja *Hotkey Included* (Added separately because they don't share the same bar addresses but separately. You can either tick them individually according to your current character or just use the hotkey to select all to just tick and forget. Bar will not decrease and will remain full when used.) *Freyja has 3 types of Mana usage. *

- Max Yellow Orbs *Hotkey Included* (Max is 999k) This is to upgrade your character stats and skills or to shop items.

- Ultimate Power *Hotkey Included* (Divided to 3 Levels to suit your character upgrade. 1 Hit to enemies or objects will instantly fill up ultimate power meter to full)

Version 2

Cheats added

- Infinite Mana options for Felix (Time Trigger)(Time Dodge)
- Infinite Mana options for Bernard (Time Trigger)(Time Parry)
- Ultimate Power separated individually currently at the moment for Freyja and Bernard at Level 1, 2 & 3.

Version 3

- Fixed the One Hit Kill & Infinite Health issue with certain wall/gate having infinite health as well. Now all can be destroy with ease including those blue walls/barrier that need a projectile to break it. You won't need to use those projectiles anymore but just use your weapon depending on the puzzles. Not to mention heavy gates that only Bernard can destroy. You can now break those heavy gate with your weapon in one hit as well as those enemies with shields.

- Also, Bernard and Felix share the same level of Ultimate Power. In fact all Freyja/Bernard and Felix share the same Ultimate power address except that their Level of powers are different. In other words, Freyja level of power are higher compare to those two guys.

This could be or may not be my final update. Will update if there are any more additional or changes to the game. Thanks.

Note: This cheat table may or may not work for you.

Click the like button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AB2DR v3.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
AB2DR v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
AB2DR.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 43 times in total.

moxxie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: AeternoBlade II - Directors Rewind

Post by moxxie »

Thank you very much! it works perfectly!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The Time Trigger/Time Dodge for Felix and Time Trigger/Parry for Bernard won't activate... rest works great.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:28 am
The Time Trigger/Time Dodge for Felix and Time Trigger/Parry for Bernard won't activate... rest works great.
I have tested it again. It activates/works for me though. Maybe you have updated your game to the latest patch or using a different version? Since i am currently not using any latest patch. This things can happen. It may work for others and may not for others as well. I can't fix it when it's working fine for me.
Last edited by ndck76 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ndck76 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:52 am
KS212 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:28 am
I have tested it again. It activates/works for me though. Maybe have you updated your patch or using a different version? Since i am not currently not using any latest patch. This things can happen. It may work for others and maybe not for others as well. I can't fix it when it's working for me.
Thanks for replying. I'm using latest Steam ver, bought the game on sale, heh.

Akhent
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Akhent »

1. God Mode All Player
2. God Mode Me and Friend
3. One Hit Kill (no need cannon to destroy glass wall)
4. Infinite Mana
5. Blink Booster 1000%
6. Max Yellow Orb
7. Unlimited Power
8. Infinity Item Used
9. Unlimite Jump
10. Max Hit (125% Counter Attack)
11. Unlimited Time Ability
- Unlimited Bernard 1st Ability
- Unlimited Bernard 2nd Ability
- Unlimited Felix 2nd Ability
Attachments