Eiyuu*Senki 1.7

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Eiyuu*Senki 1.7

Post by Mark195 »

Cheat Table For Eiyuu*Senki Fan Translation
Game Version : From F95 / 1.7 Fan Translation
Tbh As Long its Fan Translation Version it should work fine.

Remember To Change Your .exe to Eiyu Senki.exe

ScreenShoots:

Table :
General (My Version)

World Map :
  • Action
  • Max Action
  • Turn
  • Fund

Scripts :
  • World Map : Troop (If Buying Once Then Troop = Max Troop)
  • if Ally = 6 / Enemy = 5 Then Ally Gonna Have Inf HP + One Hit Kill
    Note: The inf hp and ohk script does not mean u need to have 6 player in Your team!
  • Misc [For Fun]
General (Las0mbra Table)(I Upated it and Changed Some Stuff)
Hope He/She Doesn't Mind....

Selected Unit [Troop Menu]
  • Base Address
  • Was on Mission this Turn (1=yes, 0=no)
  • Current Troops
  • Max Troops
  • AT
  • DF
  • SP

Selected Unit in Battle [Ally and Enemy]
  • God Mode (Activate above script first!)
  • Base Address
  • Is Ally (1=yes, 0=no)
  • Current Troops
  • Max Troops

Las0mbra Table Old Table Link:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5399
If Mine And the table i updated did not work Message me or just reply so i just re-download the whole game since i was missing with the dat file before XD

and ofc Not Gonna Make Table for JAST Version Since it have less content..
v2:

Added Some Script To Make Stuff Easier While Using "[Selected Unit In Battle] And "[Selected Unit Troop Menu]

Added New Hover Scripts :

Selected Unit Troop Menu :
  • Force Stats Change To 99
  • Force Change Troop Values (You Can Change The Numbers In The Script)
  • Force Unlock Player If They Were In Mission (Hover Over The Locked Player Then Refresh)
  • Force Troop Restock

Selected Unit In Battle :
  • Added Stats So You Can Change Them While Being In Battle
  • Force Ally Stats Change To 99 If You Either Selected Them Or Hover Your Mouse Over Them
  • Force Enemy Stats Change To 00 (Same As The Ally One)
  • Force Enemy Health To 00 If You Click Them

Give A Like as a support? yes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EiyuuSenki_v2[FanTranslation1.7].CT
(569.32 KiB) Downloaded 425 times
EiyuuSenki[FanTranslation1.7].CT
(553.07 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
Last edited by Mark195 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

aprilia1k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Eiyuu*Senki 1.7

Post by aprilia1k »

Mark the 195th!

THANKS for doing this, seriously.

I haven't added the space to the binary (exe) filename, but I guess that should take care of it since mine's "eiyuusenki.exe" as well.

I have been wondering if using a newer version of CE might cause problems (have seen it mentioned, yeah). I'm guessing that some effort is probably made to provide a degree of backward-compatibility, but seems there will be times when features/revisions to CE would break previous tables? I just don't recall seeing CE version info/recommendations distributed with tables that I've used (I've used CE for ~5 games/VNs over a few years, typically using the most recent version with success). Perhaps I've just missed the giant "USE CE VERSION 6.7 WITH THIS .CT" messages, heh..

So much to know, so little time... until Covid anyway - perhaps I should gather my caving gear and get serious - create a table or two, climb around in some virgin games for awhile, maybe pound my head on a table, that kinda thing. ;-)

Thanks again!!

aprilia1k - Sean

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mark195 »

aprilia1k wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:11 am
Mark the 195th!

I haven't added the space to the binary (exe) filename, but I guess that should take care of it since mine's "eiyuusenki.exe" as well.

I have been wondering if using a newer version of CE might cause problems (have seen it mentioned, yeah). I'm guessing that some effort is probably made to provide a degree of backward-compatibility, but seems there will be times when features/revisions to CE would break previous tables? I just don't recall seeing CE version info/recommendations distributed with tables that I've used (I've used CE for ~5 games/VNs over a few years, typically using the most recent version with success). Perhaps I've just missed the giant "USE CE VERSION 6.7 WITH THIS .CT" messages, heh..

So much to know, so little time... until Covid anyway - perhaps I should gather my caving gear and get serious - create a table or two, climb around in some virgin games for awhile, maybe pound my head on a table, that kinda thing. ;-)

Thanks again!!

aprilia1k - Sean
Hello, I am Happy that u enjoying The CT I made/Updated , This CT is been made by CE 7.2 i am not sure if it works with newest version since i av been not Using CE For a While Since i am busy with Real life. sorry if it didnt work for you

Most Of VN Tables should work With Older/Newest Version Of CE Since its not that complex Like Other Games.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Mark195 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:26 pm
aprilia1k wrote:
Mark the 195th!

Thanks again!!

aprilia1k - Sean
Hello, I am Happy that u enjoying The CT I made/Updated , This CT is been made by CE 7.2 i am not sure if it works with newest version since i av been not Using CE For a While Since i am busy with Real life. sorry if it didnt work for you

Most Of VN Tables should work With Older/Newest Version Of CE Since its not that complex Like Other Games.
Are you going to make a table for the new version

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16503

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

a very thanks to mr impala..thanks a lot
so impala this upgrade world conquest can used it on your table..wow..great work impala..

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mark195 »

Impala wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:55 pm
Mark195 wrote:
aprilia1k wrote:
Mark the 195th!

Thanks again!!

aprilia1k - Sean

I honeslty Don't know, i av been busy and for a long time i didnt even use CE, forgot some stuff about it, But ama try to make it when i have free time :)

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Mark195 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:36 am
Impala wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:55 pm
Mark195 wrote:

I honeslty Don't know, i av been busy and for a long time i didnt even use CE, forgot some stuff about it, But ama try to make it when i have free time :)
I ended up making it