Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
calmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by calmon »

Limp Biscuit wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:12 pm
calmon wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:33 pm
I threw something together quickly to overwrite the bio-energy level back to 10. I've tested it on several matches with no issues. I'm not sure how to write the script that changes the bio-energy value back to ten automatically, so if anyone wants to do that with the pointer feel free. This isn't an ideal method, but it does work if you don't mind pushing a shortcut key.

Important: DO NOT freeze the value or attempt to push it beyond 10. Your game will probably crash.

F1 resets the bio-energy value back to 10, but of course you can change the key by just right clicking on the pointer. This should work until the next game update. I can't guarantee I'll be able to update it, but here it is for now ;)
This only works for the first two matches then the toggle wont do anything
You are absolutely correct!

I didn't actually win my matches I played with so I didn't even notice. Sure enough, I won a match and see what you mean. I assume I just used a bad pointer but I have a ton more I can try. It continues to work if you lose once or restart the game client, which obviously isn't ideal. I'll keep looking and see if I can get something a little most stable together soon. Shouldn't take long.

Edit: Oddly enough I sat down again for about an hour and just messed around losing/winning games. I could not replicate the issue again. I noticed it broke when I won a practice round originally, but I am starting to doubt the win was the reason it broke. My pointer remained good for several games after that. Is this still something happening to you? If so, do you notice any trends or trigger events when it does happen?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CrestToothpaste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrestToothpaste »

calmon wrote:
I threw something together quickly to overwrite the bio-energy level back to 10. I've tested it on several matches with no issues. I'm not sure how to write the script that changes the bio-energy value back to ten automatically, so if anyone wants to do that with the pointer feel free. This isn't an ideal method, but it does work if you don't mind pushing a shortcut key.

Important: DO NOT freeze the value or attempt to push it beyond 10. Your game will probably crash.

F1 resets the bio-energy value back to 10, but of course you can change the key by just right clicking on the pointer. This should work until the next game update. I can't guarantee I'll be able to update it, but here it is for now ;)
The other guy is correct it does stop working, but I've noticed if I stay in the game and don't tab out or switch windows I don't have that issue I've used it for 6-7 consecutive games with no issues. However when I would switch windows I noticed the hotkeys would stop working for the next game

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

calmon wrote:

thx your help@_@
can you make an other table,that can unlimited boss or unlimited the time for using boss?

Limp Biscuit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Limp Biscuit »

CrestToothpaste wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:46 pm
calmon wrote:

The other guy is correct it does stop working, but I've noticed if I stay in the game and don't tab out or switch windows I don't have that issue I've used it for 6-7 consecutive games with no issues. However when I would switch windows I noticed the hotkeys would stop working for the next game
i can confirm this only works in custom games only

CrestToothpaste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrestToothpaste »

Limp Biscuit wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:24 pm
CrestToothpaste wrote:
calmon wrote:

Works online for me I was in someones stream earlier today

Maogiri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maogiri »

calmon wrote:

Works fine, just curiosity, any survivor table?

calmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by calmon »

Limp Biscuit wrote:
CrestToothpaste wrote:

Are you sure you're using it properly and only using a key bind?

There hasn't been any game updates. I play tested it pretty extensively in practice mode and live games. I want to help you but it's difficult to do so if I can't replicate the issue. I also tried switching windows, losing games, winning games, and doing multiple games back to back. Still couldn't get it to stop working. I could try a new pointer for you, but that would be just stabbing in the dark if I don't know what's triggering the issue.
Maogiri wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:44 pm
I was actually just poking into that. I might do something with the umbrella credits if I can figure out where the value is encrypted. I was pretty close, but my scans were taking way too long last night. I think I may have gotten pretty close to the secondary fever skill, just not sure if that's a client side value. If it is, that one is definitely on my hit list but I won't know until I try it on a live game. I also looked into the ammo values but had to stop due to time constraints. If I do get anywhere with it, I'll definitely drop a link.
gn511522 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:54 am
thx your help@_@
can you make an other table,that can unlimited boss or unlimited the time for using boss?
I looked into the time variable for the boss respawn and I can definitely say that it would take me too long for it to be worth it. Values that can be easily read and reset are much easier to find. Otherwise I'm just making assumptions about what I think the values do, and I make a lot of poor assumptions because I'm pretty new to CE :cry:

Limp Biscuit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Limp Biscuit »

calmon wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:01 pm
Limp Biscuit wrote:
CrestToothpaste wrote:

Are you sure you're using it properly and only using a key bind?

There hasn't been any game updates. I play tested it pretty extensively in practice mode and live games. I want to help you but it's difficult to do so if I can't replicate the issue. I also tried switching windows, losing games, winning games, and doing multiple games back to back. Still couldn't get it to stop working. I could try a new pointer for you, but that would be just stabbing in the dark if I don't know what's triggering the issue.
Maogiri wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:44 pm
I was actually just poking into that. I might do something with the umbrella credits if I can figure out where the value is encrypted. I was pretty close, but my scans were taking way too long last night. I think I may have gotten pretty close to the secondary fever skill, just not sure if that's a client side value. If it is, that one is definitely on my hit list but I won't know until I try it on a live game. I also looked into the ammo values but had to stop due to time constraints. If I do get anywhere with it, I'll definitely drop a link.
gn511522 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:54 am
thx your help@_@
I looked into the time variable for the boss respawn and I can definitely say that it would take me too long for it to be worth it. Values that can be easily read and reset are much easier to find. Otherwise I'm just making assumptions about what I think the values do, and I make a lot of poor assumptions because I'm pretty new to CE :cry:
hey, i dont know whats the issue but it works only first game and not the rest. i am using everything correctly

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

calmon wrote:

yesterday can work,
now didn't work.........................
but, i reboot the pc, that can work again@@

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jay12 »

this should still work as there has been no update yet

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfBioenergy,REResistance.exe,F3 0F 11 83 84 00 00 00 0F 5A) // should be unique

InfBioenergy:
  movss [rbx+00000084],xmm3

registersymbol(InfBioenergy)

[DISABLE]

InfBioenergy:
  db F3 0F 11 83 84 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(InfBioenergy)

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

jay12 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:44 am
this should still work as there has been no update yet

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfBioenergy,REResistance.exe,F3 0F 11 83 84 00 00 00 0F 5A) // should be unique

InfBioenergy:
  movss [rbx+00000084],xmm3

registersymbol(InfBioenergy)

[DISABLE]

InfBioenergy:
  db F3 0F 11 83 84 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(InfBioenergy)
how to modyify

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

Well, I think this game is quite open for Survivors ...

Limp Biscuit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Limp Biscuit »

Mister Modification wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:55 am

not really, when you cheat as a survivor most of the time your team will bail on you

dantezeroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dantezeroo »

Limp Biscuit wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:01 pm
Mister Modification wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:55 am

not really, when you cheat as a survivor most of the time your team will bail on you
where can i get this?

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jay12 »

@Mister Modification that's some pretty neat stuff. better than inventory hack + inf credits