Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by sebastianyyz »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:32 pm
full auto. bow:
(just hold left mouse button to shoot - best effect with SunBeam's Fast Fire flag)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aobCheckGrenadeEjector,HorizonZeroDawn.exe,80 BB 80 00 00 00 00 74 10)
aobscanmodule(aobResetInputToAllowMelee,HorizonZeroDawn.exe,0F B6 83 80 00 00 00 C4) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+1104925)

label(code)
label(return)
label(code2)
label(return2)

newmem:

code:
  mov byte ptr[rbx+80],01
  cmp byte ptr [rbx+00000080],00
  jmp return
code2:
  movzx eax,byte ptr [rbx+00000080]
  xor al,al
  mov byte ptr[rbx+80],al
  jmp return2

aobCheckGrenadeEjector:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(aobCheckGrenadeEjector)

//

aobResetInputToAllowMelee:
  jmp code2
  nop 2
return2:
registersymbol(aobResetInputToAllowMelee)

[DISABLE]

aobCheckGrenadeEjector:
  db 80 BB 80 00 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobCheckGrenadeEjector)
dealloc(newmem)

aobResetInputToAllowMelee:
  db 0F B6 83 80 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobResetInputToAllowMelee)

Thank you so much for the script and thank you SunBeam for the table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

remmy88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remmy88 »

mel_lane93 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:11 pm
David LionHeart wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:55 pm
mel_lane93 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:28 am

If the PS4 saves are usable on the PC version I could get a save with the Preorder stuff in a couple of days and upload it.
Yes we can use ps4 save after decrypted. When you have the save, if you don’t know how decrypt, upload it here so i can decrypt it and then upload here again :). After that we must wait only SunBeam or Marcus101RR that find a way to search the item id for have the armor in all other save. Maybe HZD is like ACOrigins or ACOddyssey
Here are the saves as promised, not decrypted, and 99% sure they contain the Nora Lookout Armor and Bow (Game wasn't installed for me to double check, but I do own the DLC for sure and claimed it in my playthrough).

[Link]
Alright thanks a lot bud. I got the save converted. So copy this over to your My Documents/Horizon Zero Dawn/Saved Game folder. Load the very first save you'll see she has it on already. The save is ready for New Game Plus so just create a loadout and start over! Here is the link:

[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you stumble across Merchants who don't sync ("Trader Discovered: Merchant" message), then try these:
  • kill anything in its area
  • Trade with the Merchant (E) then fire close by
  • Trade with the Merchant (E) then fire at him
Game should then sync it up.

Example:

[before]

See it grayed out?

[after]

Traded with him, then fired at him with arrows.

I believe this happens because the Merchant is close to the Campfire (which gets synced the moment you get close to it) or because the Merchant is not properly placed above ground. It might be a one-time area sync, hence the need to fuck around and force this.

Renagede77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renagede77 »

mel_lane93 wrote:

Here are the saves as promised, not decrypted, and 99% sure they contain the Nora Lookout Armor and Bow (Game wasn't installed for me to double check, but I do own the DLC for sure and claimed it in my playthrough).

[Link]
Would you be willing to do a regular New Game, play through the tutorial, and make a save at the first campfire?
That way, there'd be a save with all the pre-order items (Nora Lookout Outfit, Nora Longshot Bow, Nora Machine Trapper Pack) on a fresh game.

Thinking out loud: Not sure when the game decides on what items to load your inventory with; it might be as soon as you start a New Game; or it's only after the tutorial. Just wondering since there's a multiple choice option during the tutorial, which we wouldn't get to make if the save is at the first campfire. :?

remmy88 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 pm

Alright thanks a lot bud. I got the save converted. So copy this over to your My Documents/Horizon Zero Dawn/Saved Game folder. Load the very first save you'll see she has it on already. The save is ready for New Game Plus so just create a loadout and start over! Here is the link:

[Link]
With having the Nora Lookout Outfit & Nora Longshot Bow in the save, I wonder if that'll help us to be able to manually add them into any of our games. 🤔
Last edited by Renagede77 on Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

remmy88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remmy88 »

Renagede77 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:07 am
mel_lane93 wrote:

[Link]
Would you be willing to do a regular New Game, play through the tutorial, and make a save at the first campfire?
That way, there'd be a save with all the pre-order items (Nora Lookout Outfit, Nora Longshot Bow, Nora Machine Trapper Pack) on a fresh game.

Thing is that it's only tied to that save it doesnt unlock it for the whole profile. So you have to use that save basically. I mean honestly the save doesnt have too much done besides being well over leveled and having most skills. I don't think you can just make a fresh new game with the armor.

Renagede77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renagede77 »

remmy88 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:41 am
Renagede77 wrote:
mel_lane93 wrote:

[Link]
Thing is that it's only tied to that save it doesnt unlock it for the whole profile. So you have to use that save basically. I mean honestly the save doesnt have too much done besides being well over leveled and having most skills. I don't think you can just make a fresh new game with the armor.

I was meaning to direct that part to mel_lane. 😅

mel_lane93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mel_lane93 »

Renagede77 wrote:
mel_lane93 wrote:

[Link]

Thinking out loud: Not sure when the game decides on what items to load your inventory with; it might be as soon as you start a New Game; or it's only after the tutorial. Just wondering since there's a multiple choice option during the tutorial, which we wouldn't get to make if the save is at the first campfire. :?
I'll see what I can do, but it'll take a while probably

iLeonidze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iLeonidze »

Visited the real boundaries of the world. The hidden part of the map seems to be more than the part available to the player. Perhaps the picture will help someone in the researching of hidden content.

kaintvc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaintvc »

I present you starter save game for Horizon Zero Dawn at "The Point of the Spear" mission with PS4 exclusive Pre order bonus unlocked, including:
• Nora Machine-Trapper Pack
• Nora Lookout Armor
• Nora Longshot Bow
This save was created using hacked ps4, tested and work fine with pc version,
Copy manualsave0 to C:\Users\your user\Documents\Horizon Zero Dawn\Saved Game
If you already using manualsave0 slot, then just copy the content inside manualsave0 file to any other manual save slot like manualsave 1 or 2 or other
The save game will appear like in pic below with logo, note that with the wrong info showing since it pulls info from the slotinfo.ini. However, if you load it the save will be correct.

Another note that normally using any pc version you only get 3 tokens , with this save you get total of 10 tokens , that’s because in standard ps4 version ( that thissave was created with ) the game used to give Carja Storm Ranger Outfit, Banuk Trailblazer Outfit, Carja Mighty Bow and Banuk Culling Bow as tokens , in new complete edition they are not tokens anymore instated You can pick these up from merchants outside of the Nora Embrace and The Cut. These are available for free under Buy > Treasure Boxes
So just little difference you can choose to pick these 4 contents the old way or the new way, I didn’t check for item in merchants outside of the Nora Embrace and The Cut so I don’t know if game create duplicate of these item or not

Big thanks to my friend eKZ from modnetwork.org for providing this save game, I couldn’t do this without him

[Link]

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

kaintvc wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:37 pm
I present you starter save game for Horizon Zero Dawn at "The Point of the Spear" mission with PS4 exclusive Pre order bonus unlocked, including:
• Nora Machine-Trapper Pack
• Nora Lookout Armor
• Nora Longshot Bow
This save was created using hacked ps4, tested and work fine with pc version,
Copy manualsave0 to C:\Users\your user\Documents\Horizon Zero Dawn\Saved Game
If you already using manualsave0 slot, then just copy the content inside manualsave0 file to any other manual save slot like manualsave 1 or 2 or other
The save game will appear like in pic below with logo, note that with the wrong info showing since it pulls info from the slotinfo.ini. However, if you load it the save will be correct.

Another note that normally using any pc version you only get 3 tokens , with this save you get total of 10 tokens , that’s because in standard ps4 version ( that thissave was created with ) the game used to give Carja Storm Ranger Outfit, Banuk Trailblazer Outfit, Carja Mighty Bow and Banuk Culling Bow as tokens , in new complete edition they are not tokens anymore instated You can pick these up from merchants outside of the Nora Embrace and The Cut. These are available for free under Buy > Treasure Boxes
So just little difference you can choose to pick these 4 contents the old way or the new way, I didn’t check for item in merchants outside of the Nora Embrace and The Cut so I don’t know if game create duplicate of these item or not

Big thanks to my friend eKZ from modnetwork.org for providing this save game, I couldn’t do this without him

[Link]
Thank you so much for the save game

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

kaintvc wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:37 pm
[snipsnipsnip]

[Link]
Would you mind uploading this to Nexus mods? Or can you and/or eKZ give me or someone else authorization to post this there? This will help a lot of people.
iLeonidze wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:07 pm
[snip]
Visited the real boundaries of the world. The hidden part of the map seems to be more than the part available to the player. Perhaps the picture will help someone in the researching of hidden content.
There's a Test Area to the southwest of the map, complete with a campfire(images courtesy of NamoDev over at modding Discord):

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

axellslade wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:10 pm
Would you mind uploading this to Nexus mods? Or can you and/or eKZ give me or someone else authorization to post this there? This will help a lot of people.
Although it's the poster's decision whether or not he approves of this, I keep wondering why you're mentioning or "serving" Nexus. I also understand the need to "help a lot of people", but you could dial it down. You can tell those people to come here and get the file themselves, if you really want to help them, as you claim.

kaintvc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaintvc »

I upload it to Nexus mods

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Although it's the poster's decision whether or not he approves of this, I keep wondering why you're mentioning or "serving" Nexus. I also understand the need to "help a lot of people", but you could dial it down. You can tell those people to come here and get the file themselves, if you really want to help them, as you claim.
Sure, that's why I asked if it could be done.
kaintvc wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:05 am
I upload it to Nexus mods
Thank you!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:06 pm
If you stumble across Merchants who don't sync ("Trader Discovered: Merchant" message), then try these:

Honestly the entire map is buggy for me sometimes. Not sure if it's because of my computer or not, but sometimes (a lot of times), when I open up the map, it's in a super low resolution/quality kind of style. After reopening it a few times it goes away, but it can just as fast happen again in the exact same gaming session I'm currently doing. I also notice a very slight delay in Camp Fires turning green as well from time to time.