Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by Zem »

TheGamer wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm
Zem wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:43 am
Seems that the equipment exclusive actives like At wits End isn't yet added to the highlight pointers, is this still in progress and coming?
Actually we have the ID already posted here they forgot to add it you have to add it manually before they update the launcher

26680 Thats the ID
Oh nice, thank you for that.

I'm also looking for the ID "Combat Ready" an active on the Ring of Inquisition, if someone has it ^^ I really can't manage to search for it in the topic in this forum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by JustBored »

I went back into the old visualize engine, and I managed to keep the cube costume, idk if its 1 in a million chance but I went online and everything and it still hasnt come off so. (Confirmed that others can see it too)

1506andy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1506andy »

just wondering can you switch the twin fang blade from renly to kirito i been trying the same way i got all my other partners items but I can't get them back in kiritos inventory

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

1506andy wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:42 am
just wondering can you switch the twin fang blade from renly to kirito i been trying the same way i got all my other partners items but I can't get them back in kiritos inventory
No, the boomerangs aren't a type of weapon that Kirito can equip. That type of weapon is Renly-only.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

1506andy wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:42 am
You can, but its super buggy. There are no attack animations. Its a different weapon type, so it doesn't seem to work properly on anyone besides Renly.

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by ilcommendatore »

soundengineer wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 am

I figured out what caused this issue. It appears that the script for "Infinite Time in Dungeon" must be turned off prior to the defeat of the raid boss. I was unable to do this for the dungeons I cleared prior to this discovery, and was only able to test this out in Beastsnare Grotto. While I can replay Beastsnare Grotto at will, I am unable to return to the other three (3) dungeons because of my oversight. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could resolve this, that would be most appreciated!
I'm going to attempt to reinstall my game, hopefully this bug is not tied to the save file itself.
Edit: Didn't work.
Edit 2: I'm not sure what happened, but after spending about a minute in the waiting area just swinging my weapon around... the raid started..... Try hanging around for a bit.
I will try that. Thank you!

invaliduser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by invaliduser »

Thanks for sharing CT file, it's very useful.

> Selected Character (Group or Record Tab)

I changed adventurer's EX skill from "Attacker" to "Berserker" and it worked.

Q1. Is it possible to change this NPC(Lv50)'s weapon and armor? I'm playing this game offline but the game won't let me to edit those things.

Q2. Sacred Arts Level: What will happen if I change the value to "Max"?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Made by
JustBored wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:08 pm
I went back into the old visualize engine, and I managed to keep the cube costume, idk if its 1 in a million chance but I went online and everything and it still hasnt come off so. (Confirmed that others can see it too)
I already confirmed this, it's also written in the sheet and the video I made. Please check page 1 and the sheet, before confirming something we might already have answered, we are getting too many posts of the same thing and stuff we already said several times :p

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:20 pm
mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:16 pm
You can change only Daily Quest Progression, not other game quests?
There is a side quest highlighter. It only seems to work on generic repeatable quests though, like the statues and beast hunts.
It works on relics and non-repeatable service quests + daily quests. It may work on main quests. For the repeatable quests, it wasn't working when I tested it but I found that for some quests you need to be on another map to change the values so it may works.

g.a.u
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by g.a.u »

will it be possible to add weapon glow to visuallize ?
some weapons like dark knight claymore which glow can't be added because they only exist in visuallize

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

g.a.u wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:39 am
some weapons like dark knight claymore which glow can't be added because they only exist in visuallize
Nope, highly doubt it
Actually, I just thought of something. Maybe the glow actually has a value as well when it comes to visualize. I will look at it when I get home.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

g.a.u wrote:
Doesn't the Dark Knight Claymore have a visualization in the base game? At least I have it. So just equip a sword and then apply its visualization, doesn't that work?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:56 am
g.a.u wrote:
Doesn't the Dark Knight Claymore have a visualization in the base game? At least I have it. So just equip a sword and then apply its visualization, doesn't that work?
It does ye, but no glow. Weapons with glows doesn't seem to apply that glow to visualizations, which is why I found it weird that starry night and umbrage cube weapon skins doesn't have glows when we change it in CE, but if you own them they do. So I think there is an address somewhere that adds a glow to the visualizations l.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:08 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:56 am
g.a.u wrote:
It does ye, but no glow. Weapons with glows doesn't seem to apply that glow to visualizations, which is why I found it weird that starry night and umbrage cube weapon skins doesn't have glows when we change it in CE, but if you own them they do. So I think there is an address somewhere that adds a glow to the visualizations l.
i used the fixed caanan script for the visualize menu and i dont find an glow efeect on the claymore

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

btw, what is the difference between both Fast Sacred arts options?