Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by dallezh »

Testing the visualize for the partners, and it looks like the outfit is the weapon address.
It should be the 4th value from the weapon skin.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by Zem »

Seems that the equipment exclusive actives like At wits End isn't yet added to the highlight pointers, is this still in progress and coming?

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

The CUBE system as it is right now, with items being able to be pulled multiple times whereas others only once, they gotta either be planning to open SAO Shop with ~30 Days remaining in the pass, or we gonna be getting events in an update soon that can be done (other than Daily Quests) probably in a way relating to an Anniversary or something memorable for them?

Either way I feel like another update is coming soon so whatever pointers you guys were putting off on locating, try to at least note down what these were and keep them as a reference to know what changes afterwards

soundengineer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by soundengineer »

ilcommendatore wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 am

I figured out what caused this issue. It appears that the script for "Infinite Time in Dungeon" must be turned off prior to the defeat of the raid boss. I was unable to do this for the dungeons I cleared prior to this discovery, and was only able to test this out in Beastsnare Grotto. While I can replay Beastsnare Grotto at will, I am unable to return to the other three (3) dungeons because of my oversight. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could resolve this, that would be most appreciated!
I'm going to attempt to reinstall my game, hopefully this bug is not tied to the save file itself.
Edit: Didn't work.
Edit 2: I'm not sure what happened, but after spending about a minute in the waiting area just swinging my weapon around... the raid started..... Try hanging around for a bit.
Last edited by soundengineer on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

Zem wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:43 am
Seems that the equipment exclusive actives like At wits End isn't yet added to the highlight pointers, is this still in progress and coming?
Actually we have the ID already posted here they forgot to add it you have to add it manually before they update the launcher

26680 Thats the ID

DeathPenalty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeathPenalty »

I wonder if partner's height/body can be customize like kirito.

I looked into game files and there is only one model per character and not per body or height type(e.g. Beater Shirt for KiritoF(a8300 file), Leafa(a8308 file) and so on) ,3d model file name compose prefix "1" for male and "a" for female + ID.

I think 3d model adjusts its mesh in game to follow the height&body parameter of character/partner. Like for example partner's height parameters are at default-5. Though I maybe wrong.
Last edited by DeathPenalty on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

added the last 3 cube outfits to the sheet! We now have everything from the current Cube!

EDIT: Also finished adding all the raid items. Some IDs is still missing tho, so feel free to post the IDs, and I will add them right away.
Last edited by dallezh on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by OPCOXE »

soundengineer wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 am

I figured out what caused this issue. It appears that the script for "Infinite Time in Dungeon" must be turned off prior to the defeat of the raid boss. I was unable to do this for the dungeons I cleared prior to this discovery, and was only able to test this out in Beastsnare Grotto. While I can replay Beastsnare Grotto at will, I am unable to return to the other three (3) dungeons because of my oversight. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could resolve this, that would be most appreciated!
I'm going to attempt to reinstall my game, hopefully this bug is not tied to the save file itself.
Edit: Didn't work.
Edit 2: I'm not sure what happened, but after spending about a minute in the waiting area just swinging my weapon around... the raid started..... Try hanging around for a bit.
[GlobalPtr]+4B73CC -> Northern Donjon Timer
[GlobalPtr]+4B7444 -> Eastern Donjon Timer
[GlobalPtr]+4B7454 -> Sourthern Donjon Timer
[GlobalPtr]+4B747C -> Western Donjon Timer
all float

You need to have 0 (not sure) and infinite time disable to enter

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

TheGamer wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm
Zem wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:43 am
Actually we have the ID already posted here they forgot to add it you have to add it manually before they update the launcher

26680 Thats the ID
I missed it, sorry. I already added it, so it will be there once next version.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

You can change only Daily Quest Progression, not other game quests?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:16 pm
You can change only Daily Quest Progression, not other game quests?
There is a side quest highlighter. It only seems to work on generic repeatable quests though, like the statues and beast hunts.

ChateauBriand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChateauBriand »

Can I know how the numbers are tied to the battle skills of the equipment?

1506andy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1506andy »

does anyone know if there is any planned updates cause the game is unplayable for me in chapter 5 cause i cant progress the main quest without the game crashing while going to the marker

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

1506andy wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:05 pm
does anyone know if there is any planned updates cause the game is unplayable for me in chapter 5 cause i cant progress the main quest without the game crashing while going to the marker
There is an upcoming update, I think they said sometime this week. Should fix more bugs, possibly yours. I'd check the Steam discussions or subreddit for more info. They can probably tell you more.

1506andy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1506andy »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:11 pm
1506andy wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:05 pm
There is an upcoming update, I think they said sometime this week. Should fix more bugs, possibly yours. I'd check the Steam discussions or subreddit for more info. They can probably tell you more.
thanks for the info but people on the steam discussions are busy talking about 1.03a thinking it came out today when only the patch notes came out today