Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Genesis »

Okay so I did a little testing with visualize attire, you *can* in fact edit it to even use things you haven't unlocked yet.
I loaded up my chapter 2 auto-save and manually edited my attire value to Sinon's Prize attire that I did not have unlocked at the time and it worked just fine, Icon and all, even though it did not show up in the list of things I could choose from.

Now I do have to point out that the values I'm seeing from attires differ quite a bit from what Dallezh has listed in their google doc.
For example 405 seems to be Sinon's Prize Attire whereas according to the spreadsheet it says it is 47.
The address I have for main character's main outfit (as of 1.03a) is Launch_Game.exe+1FE13AC (was using 2-byte values)

Lets see if we can come up with values for outfits or something.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Genesis on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by MzJ »

kyiori wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:04 am
is there a way to continue normal attack or sword skill after getting hit? my combo got broken after getting heavy hit from bosses..
you don't even need a cheat for that, just raise your def level with buffs like devil dragoon, that gives +7 def level. prevents you from getting staggered.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:12 am
Okay so I did a little testing with visualize attire, you *can* in fact edit it to even use things you haven't unlocked yet.
I loaded up my chapter 2 auto-save and manually edited my attire value to Sinon's Prize attire that I did not have unlocked at the time and it worked just fine, Icon and all, even though it did not show up in the list of things I could choose from.

Now I do have to point out that the values I'm seeing from attires differ quite a bit from what Dallezh has listed in their google doc.
For example 405 seems to be Sinon's Prize Attire whereas according to the spreadsheet it says it is 47.
The address I have for main character's main outfit (as of 1.03a) is Launch_Game.exe+1FE13AC (was using 2-byte values)

I got the values of the highlighter on the dropdown for the next version once I publish it. Only the things I have in visualizer though.

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

For the blocking skill scripts it doesnt seem to work for me. . .?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

I guess what I'm mainly trying to get at is if anyone has gotten an outfit or weapon skin from their cube dailies if they'd mind working with me a little to see if we can force those values on a save that doesn't have them 'unlocked'.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Genesis wrote:

It should be great if we can fix the get all visualize script from Canaan's table. The script does not just unlock the outfits but all weapon attires you are not own too.

Anyway, as you said, it means you can use Sinon's Prize attire on your main character? Didn't you tell me that edit an outfit this way will be set back to default one?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

What I did was find out the address for the main character's visualize, copied a value of a outfit that I would not yet have unlocked on a earlier chapter save (chapter 2), load that chapter's save, set visualize value to an outfit to something I didn't have unlocked, it worked.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

segamot wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:44 am
Genesis wrote:

It should be great if we can fix the get all visualize script from Canaan's table. The script does not just unlock the outfits but all weapon attires you are not own too.

Anyway, as you said, it means you can use Sinon's Prize attire on your main character? Didn't you tell me that edit an outfit this way will be set back to default one?
You can use sinon's prize attire on your main character as long as you customized the character as female, same with all the other prize outfits of the girls.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:

The Ids from the spread sheet worked for Icon only, so I asumed I just missed something. Good job with this!

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

segamot wrote:
Genesis wrote:

I quess, we can break a save, find all the IDs and just add it to the spread sheet.

EDIT: WAH double post, I can't delete in this forum ;/
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:47 am
segamot wrote:
Genesis wrote:

You can use sinon's prize attire on your main character as long as you customized the character as female, same with all the other prize outfits of the girls.
What I had specifically meant is that I set my outfit to an outfit I did not currently have unlocked at the time.
Also that the values I found for them did not match the values in the spreadsheet (even on 1byte, they were different)

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:57 am
a_busy_man wrote:
segamot wrote:

What I had specifically meant is that I set my outfit to an outfit I did not currently have unlocked at the time.
Also that the values I found for them did not match the values in the spreadsheet (even on 1byte, they were different)
The IDs seems to differ with 5, leafas is 395.

EDIT: If you can find the 1 with weapons, then I can get all the IDs fast.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:59 am
Genesis wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

Launch_Game.exe+1FE13AC seems to be main character's outfit.
Launch_Game.exe+1FE13A6 seems to be main character's main weapon
Launch_Game.exe+1FE13A4 seems to be main character's sub weapon
All values were 2-byte

For shits and giggles for testing, 5152 is Skyrend+5 (raid sword w/ glow) for main or sub

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:00 am
dallezh wrote:
Genesis wrote:

For shits and giggles for testing, 5152 is Skyrend+5 (raid sword w/ glow) for main or sub
We need someone with a cube outfit to try this. If the ID for the cube outfit works, then gg.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:00 am
dallezh wrote:
Genesis wrote:

All values were 2-byte

Launch_Game.exe+1FE13AC is the armor in visualize, correct.
Launch_Game.exe+1FE13A6 Launch_Game.exe+1FE13A4: These two are more difficult. When using a bow, the one you put as subweapon is the one working, but when you pick a sword is the one you say.