Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by a_busy_man »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:31 pm
Is it me or does the "reduced Cooldowns" seem to just speed the game up, a lot, while in combat?
No idea, that is Canaan's script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:23 pm
Is there something else broken on the update besides the Pointers of skill and money? I had left my game open, so it isn't updated in case we need to check something to compare.
it was only the pointers

and it does increase every attack but not the game itself

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Is it me or does the "reduced Cooldowns" seem to just speed the game up, a lot, while in combat?
Because the translation is wrong. It reduces attack delay, so you attack super fast. It has nothing to do with skill cooldowns.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:43 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
Because the translation is wrong. It reduces attack delay, so you attack super fast. It has nothing to do with skill cooldowns.
it does reduce the cooldown for the blus skills

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:44 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:43 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
it does reduce the cooldown for the blus skills
Ah, it does that as well? I only noticed the attack delay stuff. Good to know. I feel like it would be better as a separated cheat though.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Published v3 table compatible with 1.03a.

I applied the RGB change to all the colors and fixed the name of the buff script.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Well Fs in the chat for my save. Not only does the game store autosaves and manual saves in the same slot..the chapter saves don't even save at the interludes. I went from being almost done 4-3 to the very start of 4-1. 16 hours of side quests, crafting and map completion T_T I guess I can just blow through them by abusing CE now.

Koanid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Koanid »

How do i start it exactly and safe?

am i right, if i start Steam in offline mode to use this table?

And if i play online again to help some friends, what do i have to do after use the Cheat Engine?

maybe someone could explain it in german? because my english is very bad...

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

how to use the affinity cheat correctly?

like how to character level 3 ?

or affinity multiplier?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Koanid wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:44 pm

And if i play online again to help some friends, what do i have to do after use the Cheat Engine?

No, starting offline mode or not doesn't matter. You need to follow the steps on the main post to rename the Launcher or use fearlessrevolution launcher, and uninstall EasyAnticheat.
To play with friends in online you need to undo those steps.
Also, if you made impossible modifcations, you may be quicked on online, so stick to legal values (f.e on a weapon you may edit to put max legal values without problems and play online, but if you put impossible values, you may be kicked out in multiplayer.)

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:06 pm
Koanid wrote:

No, starting offline mode or not doesn't matter. You need to follow the steps on the main post to rename the Launcher or use fearlessrevolution launcher, and uninstall EasyAnticheat.
Also, if you made impossible modifcations, you may be quicked on online, so stick to legal values (f.e on a weapon you may edit to put max legal values without problems and play online, but if you put impossible values, you may be kicked out in multiplayer.)
I am not in online yet but is it possible to go solo online to kill some bosses with edited values or it will kick anyway? And what about legal gear but dmg hack? Would it be fine?

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

kadashsouba wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:28 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Koanid wrote:

I am not in online yet but is it possible to go solo online to kill some bosses with edited values or it will kick anyway? And what about legal gear but dmg hack? Would it be fine?
you can't use the CT online because to be able to run an online game (solo or not) you need to replace your Launch_Game with the main one and reinstall EAC. otherwise it will keep saying that online isnt available to you. if you wanna keep farming Divine beasts, check the posts that were given in this thread on how to keep on spawning the same divine beast, and farm it that way. otherwise you'll be at the mercy of the game as much as every common multiplayer player is. which is why setting up your characters with a set of proper behaviours (skillsets) to fit any occasion, might be ideal before you try to hit up multiplayer and dont only buff yourself with items, buff your other heroines/heroes as well

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

kadashsouba wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:28 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Koanid wrote:

You can't use Cheat Engine while playing online. You can have modified weapons but only inside legal values.Thus, you can have a lot of perfect weapons/armors/accesories without problem, but you can't have them with impossible values.

Koanid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Koanid »

a_busy_man wrote:
Koanid wrote:

thanks for this explanation, but could you tell me, how i can change my values on my weapon, armor and the other stuff?

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

ok thx for exapalantion. So basicaly do I get correctly that in online you just kill same bosses as you can solo and for same loot? There is no additional content avaiable for online only and can kill same stuff offline and drop same items?