Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by a_busy_man »

Check of Canan's scripts
  • Global content modification
    • money-skill points-fishing prificiency-auxiliary skills-characters customization
      • money:Already on table. This table uses a different method to get it, but it is more complicated and seems harder to fix whem updates. I don't think it should be added
      • Skill points: Same as above
      • Fishing proficiency: Same as above
      • crafting skills: Same as above
      • char customization: all values are already on my table and the dropdown have more options
    • NPC has the highest degree of trust: Having the NPC Trust Multiplier (Crafting Requests), I don't see a reason for this one. Just put the NPC Trust Multiplier (Crafting Requests) to a high numebr and you will max it at once, but you have more control
Result: All the scripts on Global Content Modifcation doesn't seem needed.
  • Character related
    • Character Status: There are EXP values not included on the table, rest is the same. However, given how easy it is to reach max level with the EXP multiplier, it doesn't seem needed. It may be added if people thinks it is useful
    • Maximum proficiency multiplier in all weapons: Bad idea. Far better to sue the multiplier to get it really fast or edit the values to 9999 and increase the last manually. I don't like automax scripts since they may break something.
    • Full of friendhsip: Same as above, better to use the pointers to one less than max and increase normally.
    • Unlimited physical strenght udnerwater: Basically the same as Infinite Stamina
    • Record Custom Point: I am not sure what this script does. Pendent to investigate.
    • Record Persona and Anima have the largest growth value: I am not sure what this script does. Pendent to investigate, but seems to be related to the affinity bars, which have the pointers.
    • You don't need to brush emotional value to enter CG direclty while sleeping: Not sure of what this does, but it seems to make that on the bed talk, it doens't amtter the result you see the CG. We alreadyhave pointers for increasing those values on intimate talk. Pendent to check properly
    • Sentiment Value: This one shows parameters of the selected character, it works on group menu
      • Intimacy value (pink heart-shaped value): Basiclaly that big heart the same as RIVAL on the table
      • 【Team】Can join: An intessting one that let's you change if the character can join you or not, it may be usegful while playing story with the blcoked chars, but once game clar, it isn't useful since there is no restriction
      • Custom points: This let me notcie that the second value we have on Rival is in fact the Custom points of the character, I will rework that to put them separated as they should be.
      • Emotion level: basically the Mood
      • Emotion value 1 increase (for reference only: touch your head, lean up-the main increase emotion value 1): I am not sure about what this one does.
      • Emotion value 2 increased (for reference only: gossip; stare; shake hands, poke cheeks, hug, face close): I am not sure about what this one does.
      • EX Skill: This shows the current EX skill of the character. There is really no reason to edit here rather than in the game, but as a quick display it isn't bad to have it.
      • Persona:Basically the affinffinity bars
      • Anima:Basically the affinffinity bars
This section is more interesting. On character status we have the EXP values, nothing too important, but new. Then there is the two entries about record that I am not sure what they are. The script for bedscene's CGs is interesting, but needs some checking to know exactly what it is doing.
However the best part is the Sentiment Value one. It is like a highlighter but for characters, showing the data of that character. This will be added for sure to the table.
  • Skill Related
    • Acquire all skills: Seem suseful, but I think it is always better to jsut inrease your skill points of use the Infinite Skill points and unlock everything by yourself. Autounlocking everything have more chances to provoke errors. In fact, I think it may harm the trophies, so I don't think I will add it
    • All members acquire all sword skills ([Skill configuration board]-->select sword skills to take effect): Not sure about what does mean since NPC have the same skills as you (except renly that have them linked to this side events). Anyway I can see the same issues as above.
    • Learn all sacred arts: I see the same issue that the previous two have.
    • Unabated skill points: no idea of what this is. Mayeb it means an Infinite Skill point like we have?
    • Proficient after using the skill (Hotkey: Ctrl+Number7): This seems better since you need to use the skill to have it maxed
    • EX skill connection time extended: This one seems really useful
    • Quickly cool down skills & shorten the hard time of skills & speed up the third edition (hotkey: Ctrl+Number5): Same as above
    • Fatal strike/cluster attack quickly accumulate power: Same as above
    • Two Blades [Fire Attack] & [Double Fan Slash] Sword Skill Derivative Simple Maker published (beta): No diea about what this does
    • Blocking skills are cast directly (Sanhua & Back Attack): Not sure about how this works
This sections is quite a mixed bag. Some seem potentially game-breaking, while others seem really useful. The proficient after one skill, the extended conenction and quick cool down seem like must to add. The fatal strike also looks good.
  • Battle related
    • Lock HP: Nothing new, you can lock it easyly on controlled char or just activate God Mode
    • No reduction in non-combat HP & no reduction in battle & one hit kills (Hotkey: Ctrl+Number.): Same as above
    • SP is not reduced (Hotkey: Ctrl+Number2): we already have a script for this
    • RISK time is not reduced. This looks good
    • RISK Max (Hotkey: Ctrl+Number3):Same as above
    • Maximum martial arts measurement (works) (hotkey: Ctrl+Number4): Not sure what this is but it has been markerd that we already have it.
    • Sacred art quick chant (hotkey: Ctrl+Number9): We alreayd have it
    • Land quickly after being floated (hotkey: Ctrl+Number6): Not sure what this means
    • Buff time does not decrease: very useful one
    • Teammates command fast cooling: Another great one
There are three that seem like a must here.
  • Prop related
    • Number of props 999 (excluding equipment, valuables and items with a quantity of 1). Dangerous one. Better to sue the highlighter to modify what you want
    • No reduction in items & backpack limit 9999: We already have this and we can't se tthe minimum we want instead of fixed
    • Currently selected item: Don't use this or you may break the inventory. This is just a bad highlighter. it soesnt0 have uniqwue 4byte id nor type.
    • Maximum equipment proficiency: not sure what this means
    • Main weapon and equipment bar: Probably the bond
    • Main weapon and equipment bar: Deem to be parrameters of weapon but it doesn't seem to work
    • Clothing/Accessories Equipment Bar: same as above
This section will be ignored
  • Functionally related
    • Super jump (hotkey: Ctrl+Number8): better to edit the jump numebr manually to tune the jump tou want
    • No harm from falling from height: marked as test bug. Anyway you can't do this easily with the existing table
    • Get realizable reward items: Not sure what this does
    • Gallery CG fully open: High probablity to break the gallery achivement.
    • No materials required for production commission: we already have this
    • Turn on all teleportation steles ([World Map]-->Enter any area detailed map to take effect): This can potentially break the game.
    • Ignore the conditions and directly remove the seal of the beast: i guess this means Divine beasts. It may useful if so.
Really only the last one seems interesting enough.
  • Task-related (NPC’s task suggests two activations, the statue’s activation trial is enough)
    • Quickly complete the monster spawning task of the statue trial + some NPC spawning commissions: The statue triel aren't completed at all, some of the NPC mission are "compelted" the items needed appear as 99/10 ofor example, but not green mark of obtained. The item obviously sien't on inventory either
    • Quickly complete the commission of spawning monsters (partial): This activated togehter with the other one, but I don't think I had any mission with spawining monsters. i only ahd beat normal mosnter and the oen that requires items
This sections seems useful, but also looks quite buggy. Maybe we need to investigate it better before adding it.

This is all, I want to hear the opinions of the rest about these scripts. Also if someone can clarify what do the ones I don't understand, it would be perfect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by ReDragonInc »

Affinity % Top-Bottom for Original Personality/Anima does not work properly for Tiese. For Tiese, it sets her to 20%, and can only be improved from there manually.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:25 pm
Affinity % Top-Bottom for Original Personality/Anima does not work properly for Tiese. For Tiese, it sets her to 20%, and can only be improved from there manually.
The limit is the heart% if the heart is 20% then you can only increse the bar to 20%. Increase first the Rival value (you need to reach Rank 4 manually for the achivement)

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:27 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:25 pm
The limit is the heart% if the heart is 20% then you can only increse the bar to 20%. Increase first the Rival value (you need to reach Rank 4 manually for the achivement)
Realized this mess-up on my part half way through the other girls. Thought I was having a similar issue. If possible, can we delete my dumb comment?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ooh, I need to try out that Divine Beast cheat on that table. I really hope it does what we think. I want to farm their weapon drops so I can find the legitimate max stats on those weapons.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:40 pm
Ooh, I need to try out that Divine Beast cheat on that table. I really hope it does what we think. I want to farm their weapon drops so I can find the legitimate max stats on those weapons.
yes it does what it says no more hunt the seals

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Get realizable reward items: its something with clothes since the script in it says
all rewardclothes

Maximum martial arts measurement (works) (hotkey: Ctrl+Number4): Not sure what this is but it has been markerd that we already have it. its the arts gauge for finisharts ally skills and so on

Turn on all teleportation steles ([World Map]-->Enter any area detailed map to take effect): This can potentially break the game.

what could break it just activates the fasttravel points in the map

Record Custom Point: I am not sure what this script does. Pendent to investigate. its the record customization points on the bottom right
Last edited by gradius12 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

gradius12 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:48 pm
Get realizable reward items: its something with clothes since the script in it says
all rewardclothes

Maximum martial arts measurement (works) (hotkey: Ctrl+Number4): Not sure what this is but it has been markerd that we already have it. its the arts gauge for finisharts ally skills and so on
Yup, just tested it. It unlocked all the visualization stuff. Well..maybe not all. But surely more than I had.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
all rewardclothes

Turn on all teleportation steles ([World Map]-->Enter any area detailed map to take effect): This can potentially break the game.

I read a comment before that had a problem after using it Maybe I dreamt it since I don't find that comment anymore
Last edited by a_busy_man on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 pm
gradius12 wrote:
all rewardclothes

I read a comment before that had a problem after using it
i dont see a comment here on this

Buff time does not decrease: very useful one doesnt work for food

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:56 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:53 pm
gradius12 wrote:
all rewardclothes

I read a comment before that had a problem after using it
i dont see a comment here on this
Maybe I dreamt it since I don't find that comment anymore. I really remember seeing it, but I have been lacking enough sleep lately, so I may have been confused.

Daily Quest progression from yesterday still works today, which menas we have a perfect adress to hasten all faily quest. Not that they are difficult though.

Even if you put the max value it doesn't complete,so you need to do ther action once. Well today's misison even without cheat it is finished on an instant.
Last edited by a_busy_man on Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Acquire all skills: Seem suseful, but I think it is always better to jsut inrease your skill points of use the Infinite Skill points and unlock everything by yourself. Autounlocking everything have more chances to provoke errors. In fact, I think it may harm the trophies, so I don't think I will add it
All members acquire all sword skills ([Skill configuration board]-->select sword skills to take effect): Not sure about what does mean since NPC have the same skills as you (except renly that have them linked to this side events). Anyway I can see the same issues as above.
Learn all sacred arts: I see the same issue that the previous two have.

1 and 3 are useless since you can run to the statues who has them for you
with the 2ndi think it means All swordskills like crossedge (dagger) for eugeo or so

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 am
Acquire all skills: Seem suseful, but I think it is always better to jsut inrease your skill points of use the Infinite Skill points and unlock everything by yourself. Autounlocking everything have more chances to provoke errors. In fact, I think it may harm the trophies, so I don't think I will add it
All members acquire all sword skills ([Skill configuration board]-->select sword skills to take effect): Not sure about what does mean since NPC have the same skills as you (except renly that have them linked to this side events). Anyway I can see the same issues as above.

with the 2ndi think it means All swordskills like crossedge (dagger) for eugeo or so
"crossedge (dagger) for eugeo" what is that? Eugeo with daggers?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:09 am
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 am

"crossedge (dagger) for eugeo" what is that? Eugeo with daggers?
just the sword skill you can normally equip example for eugeo 1hand sword->1 hand swordskill
with this you can equip every swordskill on him

ok forget it you just get combatskills the blue one in skill tree
and funny is i got the trophy for 400 skills

seems like even the ones which are locked behind statues are unlocked

najizhimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by najizhimo »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:15 pm
  • Two Blades [Fire Attack] & [Double Fan Slash] Sword Skill Derivative Simple Maker published (beta): No diea about what this does
  • Blocking skills are cast directly (Sanhua & Back Attack): Not sure about how this works
Two Blades [Fire Attack] & [Double Fan Slash] Sword Skill Derivative Simple Maker published (beta): No diea about what this does

It means u can connect those 2 sword skills easily which have an extremly strict timing in the normal game

Blocking skills are cast directly (Sanhua & Back Attack): Not sure about how this works

Blocking skills like these only attack when triggering blocking, and this cheat makes it directly perform attack without blocking