Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only)

Post by OPCOXE »

I have a new script for you. It allow you to see and modify the Rarity of the weapon you Highlighted :). Just an important thing -> You modify the Weapon itself. The rarity seems to be loaded from the weapon configuration. For exemple, If you have the same weapon multiple times, it change the rarity for all of them.

EDIT: + I added a new script for Fishs that gives you the pointers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
+Weapon Rarity
+Fish v2
(14.08 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Last edited by OPCOXE on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:58 pm
ID Sheet updated with new glow effects from 1.03.
how can i use the cheat table, the older fearlessrevolution.exe wont work unless i reset data and wayfer or something, im not wanting to modify my save as i done all the raids today, but if i launch the regular .exe without anticheat it wont launch without it

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:26 pm
dallezh wrote:
how can i use the cheat table, the older fearlessrevolution.exe wont work unless i reset data and wayfer or something, im not wanting to modify my save as i done all the raids today, but if i launch the regular .exe without anticheat it wont launch without it
I don't use fearlessrevolution, so i'm not sure. You have to wait for fearlessrevolution to update his trainer and exe.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:30 pm
Chasher wrote:
dallezh wrote:
I don't use fearlessrevolution, so i'm not sure. You have to wait for fearlessrevolution to update his trainer and exe.
is there something that can be used now? im needing to take off my double passives on everything, i can join rooms with regular gear but with this gear it just kicks me as soon as i join so thats why kinda urgent xD

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:33 pm
dallezh wrote:
Chasher wrote:

is there something that can be used now? im needing to take off my double passives on everything, i can join rooms with regular gear but with this gear it just kicks me as soon as i join so thats why kinda urgent xD
eh, it shouldn't be kicking you because of gear, I used modded gear in multi, and I had no issues. Multi is just shit, unstable and kicks you over nothing.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:35 pm
Chasher wrote:
dallezh wrote:

eh, it shouldn't be kicking you because of gear, I used modded gear in multi, and I had no issues. Multi is just shit, unstable and kicks you over nothing.

i keep getting anticheat peer connection heartbeat timeout so yeah, i feel like gear would trigger it

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:36 pm
dallezh wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:35 pm
Chasher wrote:

i keep getting anticheat peer connection heartbeat timeout so yeah, i feel like gear would trigger it
nah that happen to me when nobody had modded gear. This is just eac being stupid

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Hmm i don't have any issues with fearlessrevolution.exe , like it works previous patch and current without the need of updating it. Did you maybe mixed up your launchers :lol:

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

MzJ wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:48 pm
Hmm i don't have any issues with fearlessrevolution.exe , like it works previous patch and current without the need of updating it. Did you maybe mixed up your launchers :lol:
i did LMFAO, seems good enough, i redownloaded the fearlessrevolution one and it worked, i was using an old backup that had the launch game and the sao ia, apparently if you put both of them, it will want to downgrade your save,

all i did was, verify files, download fearlessrevolution launcher and replace only the launch game

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Chasher wrote:
dallezh wrote:

I'm still using flings exe and it works fine

If guys are going through the raid the key should be on the right side before the stairs the small part behind the bookshelf at a crate

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

But it is a bit sad what you are going to get i got only 3 star stuff even with high droprate

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:21 pm
But it is a bit sad what you are going to get i got only 3 star stuff even with high droprate
ye apparently you are suppose to upgrade it to 4star with the cube items.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

wtf by the way i got finally reona but as it seems you cant heart to heart with her -.-

her char lvl is at +1FE4D7C

dont have time to search further for it because of my f.... night shift

1506andy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1506andy »

does highlighted item still work in 1.3

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

viewtopic.php?p=144912#p144912
I'm saying nothing
Last edited by gradius12 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.