Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only)

Post by kyiori »

@a_busy_man, and all who help to contribute, thanks for your great work. if there is an expansion in future, hopefully, you guys would be still around to update the table. xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Due to the way the table is made we should be able to just update one pointer and the entire table is fixed. That is if nothing drastic changed under the hood.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

kyiori wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 am
@a_busy_man, and all who help to contribute, thanks for your great work. if there is an expansion in future, hopefully, you guys would be still around to update the table. xD
There is already an expasnion update for today.

This is the official new things that will be added. Besides this, there is a lot of fixing issues.
Spoiler
New Additional Contents

A “Raid Dungeon” and 4 new maps has been added.
The Spire of Eternity Research
The Lost Paradise
The Silent Icegaol
Beastsnare Grotto
With the addition of the “Raid Dungeon”, new accessories have been added as a reward”.
Added Wayfarer “ReoNa” and her Sub Episode.
Added “Prize Outfit (Medina)”.
Added “Icethorn/Goldflower Warrior Garb” in the Visualize Attire. (Can be equipped by: Kirito, Eugeo, Alice, Selka, Sortiliena, Ronie, Tiese, Medina, Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Leafa, and Sinon.)
After Chapter 1 is completed, costumes worn by the residence in the Underworld will be unlocked in the Visualize Attire (Total of 18 costumes for male characters, and 33 costumes for female characters. Costumes can be worn by Kirito and Eugeo).
Added Finish Arts to the “Mirage Blade of Inferno”.
Added numerous Face patterns and Hairstyles options in the Character Create
Added “Gavel of Gluttony”, “Wayfarer Armor”, and “Dark Knight Claymore” in the visualize attire with conditions.
1506andy wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:51 am
it isnt only about being op just that there is so many different passive it would be cool to have them all yes I could just one shot everything by putting god mode on but the management od passive skills and combat skills makes it more fun but thank you for the reply
The management of passavives is funnier by having it limited to 4. Well, you can have more since passives can be on attachments. Legally weapons and armor only have 1 passive, but there are accesories that cna have 2. You can put 2 passives to everythign even if it is allowes. 4 basic ones +2 weapon + 2 armor +4 froma ccesoris. A total of 12 passives.

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:18 am
kyiori wrote:

This is the official new things that will be added. Besides this, there is a lot of fixing issues.
but it look more like a bug fix to me. :o
hopefully the game developers fixed npc art code for patch 1.03. npc are really trash right now.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

kyiori wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:57 am
a_busy_man wrote:
kyiori wrote:

hopefully the game developers fixed npc art code for patch 1.03. npc are really trash right now.
There are news, I put them in the spoiler. You can check the whole update here icnluding what they fixed: [Link]

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am
kyiori wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

There are news, I put them in the spoiler. You can check the whole update here icnluding what they fixed: [Link]
i read the patch notes. but i don't see any regard on npc art code fix. maybe my english is not too good to understand everything.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

kyiori wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:03 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am
kyiori wrote:

i read the patch notes. but i don't see any regard on npc art code fix. maybe my english is not too good to understand everything.
There are several things regarding Arts Code and Advanced Coding, that is this area. As for if there will still be issues or not, I don't know.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

You might have seen the Fast Load SA was not well coded. I Changed it to a real multiplier. Now you put in the float a real multiplier and not 1 (in fact it was toward 0.69) for x2.
Attachments
fish&sacred_art_scripts.CT
Added a V2 for the Fast Load SA, now using a real multiplier
(11.3 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

8 GB update, just came out, restart steam to download it

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:31 am
You might have seen the Fast Load SA was not well coded. I Changed it to a real multiplier. Now you put in the float a real multiplier and not 1 (in fact it was toward 0.69) for x2.
Added the v2 to 1.9 together with the rest of the weaposn to the dropdown.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

[Link]
Seems the update broke my pointers and scripts

EDIT: My fish scripts still working, I found new pointers for the intimate talks. I'll look for the SA scripts because they stop working.
Last edited by OPCOXE on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ooh nice, added Medina's outfit and some new visualization stuff. I wonder how you get it if you've already maxed her out. May have to use CE to drop her down and then do it again.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:58 am
Ooh nice, added Medina's outfit and some new visualization stuff. I wonder how you get it if you've already maxed her out. May have to use CE to drop her down and then do it again.
no, i just did a quick heart to heart, one conversation and got it, i had her maxed out before the update so

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SlayerGTX »

NumberXer0 wrote:
will have to check after update finishes downloading xD

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Chasher wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
no, i just did a quick heart to heart, one conversation and got it, i had her maxed out before the update so
Awesome, good to know. I wont be able to play for another 10 hours though :(