Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by dallezh »

mhmdemad wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:05 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:44 pm
mhmdemad wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Firespark ID is 24040 if I am not mistaken.

Oh yeah, regarding accessories, there is no 'Def' value included. Was it on purpose?

Thanks for the update.
you talking about the id sheet?
yes.. I am just curious.. maybe it was like that for a reason that I am not aware of..

Thank you.
I believe the reason I didn't add "Def" is because I didn't find an accessory that actually had DEF as a stat, if you know of some please tell me, and I will add it :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:50 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:21 pm
when hollow fragment came out the table were still a wip i looked and tried to contribute what i had figured out like theshort int sword (bst sword ever btw) or the party member stuff and look now it has a lot covered and works perfect
I don't see your point. It can be organized in mere seconds, it's already organized in my table, just copy and replace it, and add what my table has that his doesn't.

I know this is early, but that doesn't mean you can't start organizing it when it's already organized somewhere else.
Well, personally I found it easier like how it is. It is just a matter of tastes. Since the highlighter shows everything, I prefer to have everything together. The items are ordered by categories, so it isn't confusing.
The 4 parameters of affinity. There are only 4 for character, so it is alright how they are, I don't see the need to complciate it with more groupings.
gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:17 pm
busy man also mentioned that if you start the game and have already the table active the money of the sao coins aare shown i tried editing it but failed since it doesnt showed anything afterwards so we are still figuring out even the best table will need time and work
It shows it, but that is all. Without being connected to the server I doubt it is possible to modify, and you can't CE conencted there. Anyway, that seems trouble since it is microtransactions, so I don't recommend trying to modify that. I wouldn't risk to a ban by modifyng something related to real money.
I like using CE for faster grinds due to lack of time (which in SAO games is a lot due to super grinding required), but I am not in favor of piracy.

----

Fixed some mistakes
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
Fixed some mistakes
(350.88 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:08 pm
mhmdemad wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:05 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:44 pm

you talking about the id sheet?
yes.. I am just curious.. maybe it was like that for a reason that I am not aware of..

Thank you.
I believe the reason I didn't add "Def" is because I didn't find an accessory that actually had DEF as a stat, if you know of some please tell me, and I will add it :)
They do actually but nevermind. I will update you with my findings. How do I send it to you?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:15 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:50 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:21 pm
when hollow fragment came out the table were still a wip i looked and tried to contribute what i had figured out like theshort int sword (bst sword ever btw) or the party member stuff and look now it has a lot covered and works perfect
I don't see your point. It can be organized in mere seconds, it's already organized in my table, just copy and replace it, and add what my table has that his doesn't.

I know this is early, but that doesn't mean you can't start organizing it when it's already organized somewhere else.
Well, personally I found it easier like how it is. It is just a matter of tastes. Since the highlighter shows everything, I prefer to have everything together. The items are ordered by categories, so it isn't confusing.
The 4 parameters of affinity. There are only 4 for character, so it is alright how they are, I don't see the need to complciate it with more groupings.
gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:17 pm
busy man also mentioned that if you start the game and have already the table active the money of the sao coins aare shown i tried editing it but failed since it doesnt showed anything afterwards so we are still figuring out even the best table will need time and work
It shows it, but that is all. Without being connected to the server I doubt it is possible to modify, and you can't CE conencted there. Anyway, that seems trouble since it is microtransactions, so I don't recommend trying to modify that. I wouldn't risk to a ban by modifyng something related to real money.
I like using CE for faster grinds due to lack of time (which in SAO games is a lot due to super grinding required), but I am not in favor of piracy.

----

Fixed some mistakes
I didn't say add more groupings. I said give the pointers a name for waht they actually do, like Persona, Anima.
And I didn't see any categories, but if thats the case then I quess that works too. But there is still a few pointers like the hairstyle and face type that you could add, I feel like people wouldn't mind that, and then add my google doc.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

So for all here is a revamped of both tables with face/hair and organized affinity % also did change the address for face and hair with a pointer

should hopefully work for now
and pls use this for later works :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ph34r:
Attachments
SAO AL.CT
(308.29 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

just as i said it did nothing so whats the problem

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:56 pm
So for all here is a revamped of both tables with face/hair and organized affinity % also did change the address for face and hair with a pointer

Ok, lets go with this :)

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:13 pm
gradius12 wrote:

i hope the face and hair are working

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:16 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:13 pm
gradius12 wrote:

i hope the face and hair are working
I check when I get some time :D

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:01 pm
just as i said it did nothing so whats the problem
No problem at all. Just that I won't try to look for a method to change it, and information in case someone tries and something happens. I don't want people blaming me for being banned or sued for piracy. It wasn't specifically directed at you after the "anyway" just general. Sorry if I offended you.

Deathlordee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathlordee »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:56 pm
Deathlordee wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:14 pm
Keeps giving me a
CCharFuncAOB not found
HighlightedItemAOB not found
I've downloaded it multiple times restarted the game and cheat engine... new to this though so probably easy or some crap.
did you follow the steps with the renaming(or are you using flings modedded file) or did you uninstall eac
I've tried inversing the names and I am using flings, I clicked uninstall on EAC, but do I delete the whole file?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is it possible to add Renly's weapon to your inventory using the swap method? I repeated the same steps as usual, but it just disappeared in the end. I tried swapping two daggers into it, since there are no other boomerangs. I even swapped the weapon type to his unique one during the process. Is there a special way to do it or is it simply not possible?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Deathlordee wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:56 pm
Deathlordee wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:14 pm
Keeps giving me a
CCharFuncAOB not found
HighlightedItemAOB not found
I've downloaded it multiple times restarted the game and cheat engine... new to this though so probably easy or some crap.
did you follow the steps with the renaming(or are you using flings modedded file) or did you uninstall eac
I've tried inversing the names and I am using flings, I clicked uninstall on EAC, but do I delete the whole file?
lets retrace your steps
areyou using the steam or a pirated version
are you using the new update 1.01a
if not update
then uninstall eac
then rename or use flings modded exe
then open ce
attach the process the flashy button you see on the sao_al.exe or Launch_game.exe
then click the button on the right of the fashy button and open the table

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:33 pm
Is it possible to add Renly's weapon to your inventory using the swap method? I repeated the same steps as usual, but it just disappeared in the end. I tried swapping two daggers into it, since there are no other boomerangs. I even swapped the weapon type to his unique one during the process. Is there a special way to do it or is it simply not possible?
Yes, but your character will have no animations.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:33 pm
Just remember you have to change the weapon type too, it's not enough to just change the IDs that you see in the video.