Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
khanghy93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by khanghy93 »

Hi! I have a question. I'm tried using the table for the mood and affinity, but when i click on it, I saw a list of character name with question mark and it does not let me put a tick on the box. I tried to open the menu to look at the character status that I want to do heart to heart with, but it still show me the question mark on the table. Pls tell me what I did wrong!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Chasher wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:24 am
i think this affinity cheat isnt done yet

well, this is my picture, i probably did mess this up badly, i guess you have to do some affinity legit first then you can go max it out, i am trying to do it without much work but i guess some work is needed

- [Link] screenshot proof

yeah, so she will never go to 100% unless there is something i am missing, need help?

is it still okay to set everything to 100% and still go through with it?

what i do is i set to 100% everything then i try to do it but i dont get costumes or anything
The affinity options are working just fine.

You should never go Max values right away as you might glitch yourself out. hence why we recommended to raise it to near max 98-99% then manual it to 100.

Also in regards to mood levels, editing it straight to lvl 5 will you not let you trigger the bed part as well. At most you can raise it to 4, then manual it to lvl 5 mood.

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilcommendatore »

khanghy93 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:30 am
Hi! I have a question. I'm tried using the table for the mood and affinity, but when i click on it, I saw a list of character name with question mark and it does not let me put a tick on the box. I tried to open the menu to look at the character status that I want to do heart to heart with, but it still show me the question mark on the table. Pls tell me what I did wrong!
Have you tried checking if you're using the correct version of the table with the launcher you're using? For example, I've been using dallezh's table since it works with the fearlessrevolution launcher (although I do know that he has released a version of the table that works with both the fearlessrevolution launcher and the renamed launcher).

FieLu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FieLu »

xodia20 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:20 pm
Need Help got Error
[Link]
same with me, the table work fine for me before july, 14, don't know why??

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

MzJ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 am
Chasher wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:24 am
i think this affinity cheat isnt done yet

well, this is my picture, i probably did mess this up badly, i guess you have to do some affinity legit first then you can go max it out, i am trying to do it without much work but i guess some work is needed

- [Link] screenshot proof

yeah, so she will never go to 100% unless there is something i am missing, need help?

is it still okay to set everything to 100% and still go through with it?

what i do is i set to 100% everything then i try to do it but i dont get costumes or anything
The affinity options are working just fine.

You should never go Max values right away as you might glitch yourself out. hence why we recommended to raise it to near max 98-99% then manual it to 100.

Also in regards to mood levels, editing it straight to lvl 5 will you not let you trigger the bed part as well. At most you can raise it to 4, then manual it to lvl 5 mood.
i guess i can't do anything about it then since i did it on 2 characters? or maybe a patch will fix it or something?

matci1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matci1 »

Possible active item Skill or Passive with cheat engine ?

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

can someone make a modifier for character attack speed? its so slow and floaty

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

so i have downloaded the latest version of our work and it works totally fine no issues everything is ticking so

Vejisama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vejisama »

Hello, hello! Amazing work on everything thusfar; I'm appreciative of the efforts of everyone. I am curious, though, in regards to the Top & Bottom affinities. I've noticed the only one missing is Kirito himself, with his inquisitive and affectionate stats. Maybe I've missed something somewhere, but if someone could work out his details, I'd surely be grateful, considering I'm in it for the prize costumes. I'm manually grinding him out right now, but it's a hell of a slog. I couldn't imagine going through this for everyone else, as well. Dx

EDIT: Nevermind. Dug around in CE Myself and found it, and manually changed it, in the Memory Viewer thing. Went up/back 42 rows to find it. I'm hardly as talented, but have some hex experience.
Last edited by Vejisama on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

flows30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flows30 »

the bed scene trick works for me, but raising mood level from selecting level 4 on CE and manually raise it to level 5 through conversation took so long, is that normal?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i have news from the mood and bedscenes i was looking while doing these and noticed there are little sparkcircles sometimearound the mood level so i got curious and noticed that these are somehow progessing the mood lvl and triggering the next mood or bed scene if a certain amount is reached and i looked into it so i saw that the value next to the mood lvl is connected with these sparks and when the max is reached it progresses hope and as i thought the mood lvl is a byte value connected with something else

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

and i think its safe to say that the renown valuesbegin after the fishing mastery point and end before Abyssena

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

flows30 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:58 am
the bed scene trick works for me, but raising mood level from selecting level 4 on CE and manually raise it to level 5 through conversation took so long, is that normal?

Its works the same way when lvling up moods. The mood levels lvl up based on the heart & music notes you see, make sure you fill up the left and right side of screen with them respectively. You can just spam the 1st 3 chat bubbles, specifically the one that gives both hearts & notes.

flows30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flows30 »

MzJ wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:21 am
flows30 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:58 am

Its works the same way when lvling up moods. The mood levels lvl up based on the heart & music notes you see, make sure you fill up the left and right side of screen with them respectively. You can just spam the 1st 3 chat bubbles, specifically the one that gives both hearts & notes.
ah ok, i'll give it a try

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i found a hidden cook in north centoria its between the crafting area and market area entrance is between quisera and the armor shop

thera also a dating spot right there