Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by dallezh »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:52 pm
dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:22 pm
DaedalusLost wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 pm
Is there a way to change the amount that the "Unlimited Items" option gives? Everything gets set to 7 which isn't enough to craft some items. Thanks in advance
Just go into the Scripts and Pointers, in the pointers you see Highlighted Items. You can change the amount of an item by highlighting over it and then changing quantity in the pointer.
What exactly should I change in there? There are a few different Highlighted item lines. HightlightedItemPtr, HightlightedItemAOB, HighlightedItemEquipAOB. Sorry, I really don't have much of an idea as to what exactly I should be doing here

Also, it appears that I can't turn on the "Enable" option under the Scripts and Pointers for some reason
Make sure you use the correct table depending on the launcher you are using to start the game.
And you can try and restart the game and cheat engine, it fixes it for me when it randomly happens.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

so im picking up the mood and bed part again and tried the heart to heart while looking at the values in byte in the viewer and it looks like that my guess was somehow right the the 2 byte value in the table is only 2 values in one like i have with eugeo now a 2 byte value with 4866 and in the viewer im looking at the same area but in byte display and i have now following values 2 and 19so here is my guess if im not totally bad in math that the 2 byte value is (19x255+21) what i think now that that the 21 is being the 2 value because i think if it starts with 0 first scene 1 second and 2 3rd and with the 7 values we found it could be 2x7=21 +19x255
and i also noticed that the next 2 values after that are connected with the heart and notes

but everything in byte type

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Update 6: Added Williria Renown.
Attachments
Sword Art Online AL.CT
Update 6: Added Williria Renown.
(501.75 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

I just use steam to launch the game most of the time. However, I use che at happens trainers for most of my games. I don't really use it for this game but I've replaced the Launch_Game.exe with their custom one that bypasses easyanticheat

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

you uninstalled easy anti cheat?

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Just a quick feature request, Fly mode, waypoint teleports, no unlock requirements on the EX skills maybe, meaning no going to the shrines to unlock the path.

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Uninstalled? No. It's still there in the folder. I believe it's just bypassed when I'm running the game

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:31 pm
Uninstalled? No. It's still there in the folder. I believe it's just bypassed when I'm running the game
You have to open the setup file and click uninstall

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

I found another two addresses linked to centoria renown. I added them to the table. I have yet to test if there is any effect with them, but this time I scanned all the statics, so there shouldn't be any more.

Note that Williria Renowns are linked to the whole map not only the town, so any npc on the map affect it.

Edit: there was a error in the renown adresses, redownload the table if you already downloaded it.

There is a value that changed in both Williria and Centoria. it seems some kind of general renown and maybe that is the culprit the previous one didn't work.

At the wnd Williria has only one adress and Centoria two. The general one I bet that affect everything and the sum of all shouldnt' be higher than it.

EDIT: Files deleted due to wrong adresses. See next post
Last edited by a_busy_man on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Keep up the good work guys! I hope you all plan on still working on the table after the update drops as well

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Ok, uninstalled. Odd that I wasn't able to activate that tab without uninstalling it, the original cheat script was activated just fine even with it there. Now, time to figure out how in the frack I change the amount of items that the Unlimited Items script gives

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

It is quite weid, the one shared between Centoria and Williria and one of the two ofCentoria (the new one) increase with any action on Centoria. including entering the tent. Can someone else test it?

Edit: sorry. The general and extra at centoria were both things unrelated that reset every time you open the game. Fixed the error.

Only the correct one of Centoria and Williria left. As for why nothign changes with the increment of renown. I don't know, maybe story lcoked.
Attachments
sao_al.CT
(183.52 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Launch_Game.CT
(215.97 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 pm
It is quite weid, the one shared between Centoria and Williria and one of the two ofCentoria (the new one) increase with any action on Centoria. including entering the tent. Can someone else test it?

Edit: sorry. The general and extra at centoria were both things unrelated that reset every time you open the game. Fixed the error.

Only the correct one of Centoria and Williria left. As for why nothign changes with the increment of renown. I don't know, maybe story lcoked.
+1BDEED0 This address for Williria seems to go up for me tho

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:47 pm
Ok, uninstalled. Odd that I wasn't able to activate that tab without uninstalling it, the original cheat script was activated just fine even with it there. Now, time to figure out how in the frack I change the amount of items that the Unlimited Items script gives
I recommend using the item highlighter instead, but you can double click script and see if you can find the number it changes your amount to.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:12 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 pm

+1BDEED0 This address for Williria seems to go up for me tho
Yes, goes up, but that value resets each time you close the game and open it again. And it goes up with everything anywhere. It isn't related to renown at all.