Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by batf247 »

I would start a new game to test it but there save system sucks and not trying to start over from scratch to test it, but thank you for all you have done so far though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

devilgod18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devilgod18 »

can you still play coop after using the cheat? I want to just use the cheat when single play and turn it off on online

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

steam forums are a cesspool...
is there anyone with a 10xx card running the game fine?

devilgod18 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 pm
can you still play coop after using the cheat? I want to just use the cheat when single play and turn it off on online
cheats are fine in SP, since EAC is removed.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

onizukaftw I got a 1080 ftw with a i7-8700 and I wouldn't say it runs super smooth and here and there I get random crashes but I am not seeing it as bad as some people have said

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

batf247 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:00 am
onizukaftw I got a 1080 ftw with a i7-8700 and I wouldn't say it runs super smooth and here and there I get random crashes but I am not seeing it as bad as some people have said
im on a ryzen 3 2200g cpu and a RX 570, Game is running smooth, constant 60+ fps(Monitor is only 60), I maxed out all my graphics, Have yet to find a glitch or a crash

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The only two things I'd really like to see are an improved item cheat over fearlessrevolution's and one for..whatever that bar under the weapons is haha. Not the proficiency, but the bar that fills with the characters name the more they use that specific weapon. As for the improved item cheat, fearlessrevolution's makes everything stackable x9999. Even quest items and uniques. A pointer to change item amounts or one that only effects materials would be great.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

Id like to see an Item stat/item editor so that we could just give ourselves items with OP AF stats like we were able to do in Fatal Bullet

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

can i req free camera table, also an option for locked too, some lock target and camera gone crazy when target goes fast :(

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some issues with Damage Modifier and Infinite SP not affecting all allies, so I redid my logic. Please inform me of any issues you may find with these as you test out this new logic. It appears to keep Eugeo alive for me now. I fixed a bug in Infinite SP when adding custom skills to a skill you already learned. I added in a Highlighted Item Editor for Quantity and ID, but this only works on Consumables and Material items for now. There does appear to be an item type byte, but I haven't listed it. You can only modify items in the same class for now (like Healing Potion S to Healing Potion M). I also don't have an item list.

It's in EDIT 2.1.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:37 am
I found some issues with Damage Modifier and Infinite SP not affecting all allies, so I redid my logic. Please inform me of any issues you may find with these as you test out this new logic. It appears to keep Eugeo alive for me now. I fixed a bug in Infinite SP when adding custom skills to a skill you already learned. I added in a Highlighted Item Editor for Quantity and ID, but this only works on Consumables and Material items for now. There does appear to be an item type byte, but I haven't listed it. You can only modify items in the same class for now (like Healing Potion S to Healing Potion M). I also don't have an item list.

It's in EDIT 2.1.
Do you think its possible for you to add the highlighted weapon/armor editor lmao.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Few requests if you don't mind :)

-Always Crit
-Infinite Arts Guage (press Y to see it in Combat, its a in battle thing)
-Your usual famous shop/item modifier option, you know the one :P

I'm hoping a way to 'give' items will be possible at some point as this game already has an MTX store planned so there's most likely going to be content gated behind online.

elfendark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elfendark »

A request if possible ;-)

-Set All Weapon Mastery Proficiencies

thank you in advance for your help

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Here are the addresses to the requirement to upgraded skills:

Launch_Game.exe+20A215C : Skills connections
Launch_Game.exe+20A2168 : Explosive chains
Launch_Game.exe+20A2174 : Support skills on allies
Launch_Game.exe+20A2180 : Alteration of state to enemies
Launch_Game.exe+20A218C : Deviations
Launch_Game.exe+20A2198 : Healing damage

Others addresses:
Launch_Game.exe+1F74C68 is the current EXP for your current level but you can't modify it
Launch_Game.exe+1F6DA2C is the game money. I think it's already in the new version of the CT.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:37 am

It's in EDIT 2.1.
Hi, the Damage Modifier (hero damage) is also applied on enemy, at least, some enemy become invincible when recuse Alice's younger sister.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:28 am
Here are the addresses to the requirement to upgraded skills:

Launch_Game.exe+20A215C : Skills connections
Launch_Game.exe+20A2168 : Explosive chains
Launch_Game.exe+20A2174 : Support skills on allies
Launch_Game.exe+20A2180 : Alteration of state to enemies
Launch_Game.exe+20A218C : Deviations
Launch_Game.exe+20A2198 : Healing damage

Others addresses:
Launch_Game.exe+1F74C68 is the current EXP for your current level but you can't modify it
Launch_Game.exe+1F6DA2C is the game money. I think it's already in the new version of the CT.
Great info. These addresses, amazingly, are static for some reason. Not complaining though as these requirements are annoying AF.