Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

In case anyone wants it and doesn't know where to get, here's fearlessrevolution's cracked Launch_Game.exe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Launch_Game.rar
password: frf
(75.5 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:51 pm
1 question, this way I'm safe from the vac ban?
This game does not use VAC. It uses Bamco's own servers and even then it is very largely a single player game.

It uses EasyAntiCheat tho, which you need to uninstall/bypass. Use the cracked launcher I posted above from fearlessrevolution and uninstall EAC to be able to use cheat tables.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:47 pm
Minicoops9 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:51 pm
1 question, this way I'm safe from the vac ban?
This game does not use VAC. It uses Bamco's own servers and even then it is very largely a single player game.

It uses EasyAntiCheat tho, which you need to uninstall/bypass. Use the cracked launcher I posted above from fearlessrevolution and uninstall EAC to be able to use cheat tables.
I carried out the procedure that you explained in the post, is it okay only this or is it better the crack launcher?

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

If you can use this is the id of the game money
(1FAAE9D0 4 Bytes) [Link]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:08 pm

I carried out the procedure that you explained in the post, is it okay only this or is it better the crack launcher?
Crack launcher is best. You can completely get rid of EAC.

There's a pretty high chance when the game updates that they will stop the bypass from working.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

weird yesterday I was able to get this to work but today I tried both the new table and the one from yesterday and it won't let me click either of the damage modifiers or the infinite sp boxes. I did try and use the trainer and couldn't get it to work in between so it might be something I did on my end but just thought I would say something in case it isn't just me

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some more time to add a few more options. I have Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use and EXP Multiplier that seems to work for me. I also put in some pointers to Current Controlled Character stats such as HP, SP, STR, VIT, DEX and AGL.

It's in EDIT 1.5.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

batf247 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:24 pm
weird yesterday I was able to get this to work but today I tried both the new table and the one from yesterday and it won't let me click either of the damage modifiers or the infinite sp boxes. I did try and use the trainer and couldn't get it to work in between so it might be something I did on my end but just thought I would say something in case it isn't just me
Sounds like perhaps Easy Anti-Cheat is blocking things as the table is working for me.

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:44 pm
batf247 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:24 pm
Sounds like perhaps Easy Anti-Cheat is blocking things as the table is working for me.
It worked as well for me earlier when I renamed sao_al.exe to Launch_game.exe but now im using fearlessrevolution's bypass/launcher and i put sao_al.exe back and now your tables dont work at all

P.S: I completely wiped EAC from my computer so there is no interference

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

royalhell wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:43 pm
It worked as well for me earlier when I renamed sao_al.exe to Launch_game.exe but now im using fearlessrevolution's bypass/launcher and i put sao_al.exe back and now your tables dont work at all

Try EDIT 1.75 and let me know if that doesn't work. One of Zanzer's table had example code to make things work with whatever process you are attached to.

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 pm
royalhell wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Try EDIT 1.75 and let me know if that doesn't work. One of Zanzer's table had example code to make things work with whatever process you are attached to.
With that, it works now! thanks for such a quick update

P.S: Crafting w/o REquired mats would be nice

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

yeah that fixed it for me also. I don't know how proficiencies are done or what maxing them does but something to give bonus exp to proficiency would be cool. Thank you for all you have done so far I really appreciate it

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

The pointers are not working for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. Im talking about the STR, VIT, HP, SP pointers.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

yeah it didn't change for me either but I wasn't to worried about it so didn't say anything

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:47 pm
The pointers are not working for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. Im talking about the STR, VIT, HP, SP pointers.
I'm near the start of the game and they appear to work for me. Perhaps they stop working after a certain point, but I will play some more and see.

I added in EDIT 2.0 which added in some Skill Points options and a pointer to Money.

This may be a last update for the night as I have to play the game some more to unlock other things. Haven't put much time into the game yet.