z Gunfire Reborn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mathias1234562
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Gunfire Reborn

Post by mathias1234562 »

Created an account to say this but i just froze my soul essence in the skills screen after dying (found the value of it through adding points in skills and taking them out) and it seems to have worked. From there you decide if you just wanna max out everything or just get what you want then unfreeze it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qw_zzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qw_zzz »

can we have an update on the table?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Updated

moomoomiltank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moomoomiltank »

Thanks dude!

sblacksmiths
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sblacksmiths »

Any chance Cake-san's server pointer could be updated? Thanks

noznad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noznad »

can anyone get the weapon pointers to work anymore? they dont seem to work for me

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Great work on the table

Lot of pointers no longer working

Hope to see an update soon

Thanks for all the hard work on this table

ablooooo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ablooooo »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:51 am
jake345, post: 139071, member: 42907 wrote:
now when i scan it only shows UnityPlayer and mllogic.dll and winm.dll

doesnt show python no matter how many times i scan with mono on

I probably wrong here ? but the flow structure of this game goes something like this on my analysis.

GameAssembly - usually logic of the game.

Bolt - Visual scripting, lots of fake values here

Unity - button push, frames, unity API, etc

mllogic - The game packet handler

Python36 - Handles value address, keys, dicts, python stuffs, etc

winm - did see it once or twice but supposedly handle audio and joystick.

So, the data exchange is sort of like this and can be different depending what happen :-

GameAssembly Bolt Unity mllogic Python36

So, if your value is not on python36, then just maybe, its at mllogic. Another things to note, the python36 need specific action to be trigger- for example, like saving at the well or entering a new adventure.

Just create a backup of your savefile and don't be afraid to change all. The save file is on a folder named "1217060", so search for that number on your local drives.
If you disassemble m1logic.dll you can see there is python scripting code being used which is interpreted with python36.dll. Not exactly sure the original source of the file, if it's just a C file with inline python or some kind of library such as cython. Could be worth the effort to extract the python strings.

GameWork.dll is protected with vmprotect 3, not exactly sure what this is. Additionally, the original executable is protected by VMProtect 3. I haven't done any devirtualization or decoding of vm protected assemblies.

Look at the exports for dnet.dll

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone managed to find gold? Soul Essence was easy, but gold doesn't stick.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:54 pm
Hey, how did you find Soul Essence if I may ask? I tried searching the exact value 4 Bytes, and thru the memory, but couldn't change the value for what I wanted, and if I did, the value it self changed to whatever number... thanks in advance.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

p1tbull wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:37 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:54 pm
Hey, how did you find Soul Essence if I may ask? I tried searching the exact value 4 Bytes, and thru the memory, but couldn't change the value for what I wanted, and if I did, the value it self changed to whatever number... thanks in advance.
The method was posted earlier in the topic. You need to get to the well after the first boss. Activate it, then search the number. Quit the game but keep CE open. Load the game back up, attach CE , search again. Repeat until you find the 1 python value. Change it, go through the portal and pick up another essence. Then you can die and spend them all.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:32 pm
The method was posted earlier in the topic. You need to get to the well after the first boss. Activate it, then search the number. Quit the game but keep CE open. Load the game back up, attach CE , search again. Repeat until you find the 1 python value. Change it, go through the portal and pick up another essence. Then you can die and spend them all.
Thanks mate, works like a charm! However the first time I had like 6 values under python36, but I changed every single one with the value I wanted and done. I tried the same with gold but It doesn't appear the same as with the Souls....

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

p1tbull wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:04 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:32 pm
Thanks mate, works like a charm! However the first time I had like 6 values under python36, but I changed every single one with the value I wanted and done. I tried the same with gold but It doesn't appear the same as with the Souls....
Yeah, gold is different. I was hoping someone had figured it out, but it doesn't seem like it.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Both gold and souls were simple pointers using Cake-san's method. Worked fine for me. /shrug

vnfmstjtmf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vnfmstjtmf »

update plz :(