Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

Only hack I can't fix right now is the fever skill one, it seems they added another check for it, their attempts at implementing anti-cheat have been pretty poor otherwise though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

For new update, anyone have news cheat?

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

I think Fever Skill is host sided now, otherwise nothing really changed it seems.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ClayClaymor »

[QUOTE="Paulbobpage, post: 139222, member: 41686"]

Only hack I can't fix right now is the fever skill one, it seems they added another check for it, their attempts at implementing anti-cheat have been pretty poor otherwise though.

[/QUOTE]

mind share the table or tell me how to find the ammo values?

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

I don't have any hacks for the player inventory. But you can hack the Itembox/Shop for infinite credits and all items unlocked (except the flamethrower).

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ClayClaymor »

[QUOTE="Paulbobpage, post: 139237, member: 41686"]

I don't have any hacks for the player inventory. But you can hack the Itembox/Shop for infinite credits and all items unlocked (except the flamethrower).

[/QUOTE]

credits also don't work for me. How did you find it? in previous version it has 3 address and 1 of them is infinite credits. But now I can only search two of them.

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

Use "changed value" everytime your money count should change in practice mode. Since it's encrypted it will be a big number. Freeze random values until your money doesn't decrease as it should normally.

You should know though that the game not only saves the display values, but also one value for the itembox money which loads when loading the shop/buying something and then the actual money value which only writes on closing the itembox/picking money up. So it's best to just keep opening and closing the shop while buying something to find either one.

iHiuga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by iHiuga »

someone with a table to open the cosmetic case?
Last edited by iHiuga on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

floppyDude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by floppyDude »

[QUOTE="Paulbobpage, post: 139240, member: 41686"]

Use "changed value" everytime your money count should change in practice mode. Since it's encrypted it will be a big number. Freeze random values until your money doesn't decrease as it should normally.

You should know though that the game not only saves the display values, but also one value for the itembox money which loads when loading the shop/buying something and then the actual money value which only writes on closing the itembox/picking money up. So it's best to just keep opening and closing the shop while buying something to find either one.

[/QUOTE]

Found the address in memory, but it's location changes each time I load a new game. Any ideas on how to increase the value like the old script did? All I could now is just replace the value with the older value to set the balance back to it's previous value.
Last edited by floppyDude on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

I wanted to learn how to edit a cheat, but I don't have enough knowledge, I don't have a clue how to do it

aof4540
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by aof4540 »

Guys, anyone knows how to find the ammo values?

Batoot40
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Batoot40 »

[QUOTE="floppyDude, post: 139271, member: 43016"]

Found the address in memory, but it's location changes each time I load a new game. Any ideas on how to increase the value like the old script did? All I could now is just replace the value with the older value to set the balance back to it's previous value.

[/QUOTE]

does it work though?

and if so, how?

hugo0027
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by hugo0027 »

[QUOTE="Paulbobpage, post: 139240, member: 41686"]

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me,can you tell how to change the skillpoint?I searched for the float number but result in nothing.

[automerge]1592013342[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Batoot40, post: 139278, member: 43020"]

does it work though?

and if so, how?

[/QUOTE]

You need to find the base address,or establish a hook to change the procedure from decreasing into increasing.
Last edited by hugo0027 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Batoot40
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Batoot40 »

[QUOTE="hugo0027, post: 139285, member: 43023"]

Excuse me,can you tell how to change the skillpoint?I searched for the float number but result in nothing.

[automerge]1592013342[/automerge]

You need to find the base address,or establish a hook to change the procedure from decreasing into increasing.

[/QUOTE]

my game crashes when I try to find the address

hugo0027
Noobzor
Noobzor

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by hugo0027 »

[QUOTE="Batoot40, post: 139286, member: 43020"]

my game crashes when I try to find the address

[/QUOTE]

Too bad.But in the last version I could put a hook in it to make it work