Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="virus2020, post: 136419, member: 41833"]

please how this work

[/QUOTE]

Summon Satan at 3:33am on March 3rd to find out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jay12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by jay12 »

gn511522, post: 135709, member: 41225 wrote:
yes,it can change to 30lv, but when i play with public player,

it will jump back to 115lv, i think it must change the experience

i just started learning cheat engine and why not start with a dead game lol

so i think i found level and exp but not sure how to match both values. figure it yourself

Edit: lv 30 is somewhere around 241k exp
Attachments
Level.CT
(11.62 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by jay12 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

Instant Cooldown Fever Skill, please!!!!!!

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="ColdBlackCage, post: 136460, member: 41849"]

Anyone able to update Rizer's April 29th table (back on page 3) so that increased creature limits work again?

Cranky just fixed infinite bio-energy so it'd be sick to have both again for messing around.

[/QUOTE]

I cannot, but I can give you my own table for disabling creature limits. It's nothing fancy, just a checkbox to keep it locked at 0. If you keep the box checked before loading into a game ALL of your preset creatures will spawn. I am currently messing around with 50 dogs per stage.
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 138511, member: 41071"]

I cannot, but I can give you my own table for disabling creature limits. It's nothing fancy, just a checkbox to keep it locked at 0. If you keep the box checked before loading into a game ALL of your preset creatures will spawn. I am currently messing around with 50 dogs per stage.

[/QUOTE]

Send for us

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

50 dogs per stage? My game crashes when I spawn too many zombies in puplic matches, so I set the spawn limit to 15 because I had no crashes with 15 yet. Can you actually spawn that many zombies in public matches without anyone crashing?

dammy63
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by dammy63 »

dogs!

[MEDIA=imgur]11ofLj2[/MEDIA]

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

[QUOTE="dammy63, post: 138589, member: 295"]

dogs!

[MEDIA=imgur]11ofLj2[/MEDIA]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="Paulbobpage, post: 138540, member: 41686"]

50 dogs per stage? My game crashes when I spawn too many zombies in puplic matches, so I set the spawn limit to 15 because I had no crashes with 15 yet. Can you actually spawn that many zombies in public matches without anyone crashing?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I reckon you could spawn even more, but I never had more than 50 in public matches. People can randomly drop out of the match and I have crashed 1-2 times. Buffing multiple things can make you crash. I'd say 70% of my matches had no issues. The few that do DC mid game I have no idea why it's happening. I think it might just be their netcode shitting itself randomly. Happened before midway through a stage with only like 20 dogs left. Sometimes it's at the beginning of a stage.

[MEDIA=youtube]4IcuXsQ7y68[/MEDIA]

[automerge]1591834775[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Boru, post: 138537, member: 40851"]

Send for us

[/QUOTE]

If there's issues let me know. As for how many creatures you can/should use, depends really. First off turn graphics down, especially model quality. Second there will be disconnects and there might be crashes. Around 70% of my matches with 50 dogs spawned per stage went over smoothly. Usually there is a DC at the beginning, but not caused by the dogs directly. People just leave spawn and see like 10+ dogs and disconnect, because they don't wanna play against a cheater.

That also being said I know I shouldn't provide this table, because people will abuse it but it's not like people wouldn't cheat if they didn't have my table. The zombie counter is easy to manipulate unless you have a single digit IQ and people will cheat regardless with other crap they find online. I don't cheat to win and I don't cheat to torture (well having people only face dogs is somewhat a torture) others, but oh well. I can't stop people from being dickheads. I just mess around to have fun and am trying to sometimes make this similar to TF2 on the XBox 360, where modders have modified maps and game modes and it's exciting for most people.
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

I always hacked the code that writes the max zombie counter, that triggers at the start of each stage. But it made zombies over the count of 12 not despawn automatically in previous stages on stage change (they would appear on the radar offscreen etc.) and as mentioned it seems to make it likely to crash more often in stage 3.

I've now even had a crash with it only set to max 15 zombies once, when I spawned Mr X. I never crashed in stage 1 or 2 though.

Spawning a 39th zombies also made my game crash when using the method of changing the current zombie count value (which I didn't try until I saw your solution), but maybe it's different for dogs.

I think I will just keep it at 12 for now.

Perhabs the crashes only happen in stage 3?

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="Paulbobpage, post: 139092, member: 41686"]

I always hacked the code that writes the max zombie counter, that triggers at the start of each stage. But it made zombies over the count of 12 not despawn automatically in previous stages on stage change (they would appear on the radar offscreen etc.) and as mentioned it seems to make it likely to crash more often in stage 3.

I've now even had a crash with it only set to max 15 zombies once, when I spawned Mr X. I never crashed in stage 1 or 2 though.

Spawning a 39th zombies also made my game crash when using the method of changing the current zombie count value (which I didn't try until I saw your solution), but maybe it's different for dogs.

I think I will just keep it at 12 for now.

Perhabs the crashes only happen in stage 3?

[/QUOTE]

That may be true, but I have personally never noticed off-radar enemy icons personally. I didn't really look for them either. Most of the time people kill ALL 50 dogs, only rarely are 2-3 stuck inside a room somewhere. Next time I'll play with it I'll pay some more attention to it.

As for why regular zombies crash at 39 and dogs don't, dogs may have a lot less polygons compared to regular zombies. I also turned model quality down to low just in case so the engine has an easier time dealing with it. Doesn't matter how good your PC is, if you go above a certain threshold never intended to be overstepped the game might simply crash. Area 3 is fine for me too. The only time I caused a mass DC is when I tried to move the lift in labs stage 3 with a bunch of dogs on it. It doesn't cause issues in practice mode, but the netcode during an online game may or may not always like it.

Asides from that I've crashed once on downtown stage 3 when I tried to buff 10+ dogs and because I am used to it I tried to shoot them multiple times. That caused a crash. The only other crash I had was random. Park stage 2, survivors had just left spawn and I tried to control Yorick and move him from the little hallway with the door to survivors. I crashed a few seconds after beginning to control him. That was before I changed my model settings.

But yeah you can definitely spawn a LOT of dogs. I've never tried it with anything else, but I am planning to do it with those fat zombies that explode.

Paulbobpage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Paulbobpage »

Zombies not despawning when moving stages with my max limit hack is very noticable when you spawn zombies outside the map. Dogs in particular will run from the stage 2 outside of bounds area often into stage 3 out of bounds.

I will try hacking the current zombie count instead in stage 1 and 2 only and see how it goes instead I think.

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by pinkrosetears »

Looks like the update broke the old Ammo/UC script... Hopefully someone can update those.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ClayClaymor »

It seems they encrypted the money, ammo, equipment etc

anyone manage to find how to look for them now?

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

[QUOTE="ClayClaymor, post: 139175, member: 34730"]

It seems they encrypted the money, ammo, equipment etc

anyone manage to find how to look for them now?

[/QUOTE]

They've also made it so you can't have a 50/15 points preset anymore. Only the max amount of available points will be used. Fucking F my trap presets. Anyhow yes, people before have talked about finding the RP/booster values. If you know what you're doing you can probably find them.