Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by pendragon9988 »

Hello, does anyone know when the table will work again and when the crc will also work as before?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hamzajodicke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hamzajodicke »

Any word on how Squall is doing?If he needs help I'm more then willing to help and I'm sure the rest of the MHW modding community would also help. Can anyone get in contact with him?

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

Hey guys, is there a way to edit Wyvernheart (HBG special ammo)'s recharge time or make it always 0? I think there's a weapon script just for that, and it's one of those that don't work :( I've also seen a rapid fire function that does work, but I don't want that, and it doesn't influence recharge time anyway, just makes you fire the whole clip in one second.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

[QUOTE="FrankySahwit, post: 136128, member: 41754"]

Hey guys, is there a way to edit Wyvernheart (HBG special ammo)'s recharge time or make it always 0? I think there's a weapon script just for that, and it's one of those that don't work :( I've also seen a rapid fire function that does work, but I don't want that, and it doesn't influence recharge time anyway, just makes you fire the whole clip in one second.

[/QUOTE]

use infinite heavy bowgun ammo from fearlessrevolution trainers...the rapid fire ones also is working atm

c1trus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c1trus »

I'm trying to use the HR Multiplier but when I try to check the box, it won't let me. Do I have to be in a specific window for it to work? Thanks :)

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

[QUOTE="c1trus, post: 137916, member: 42469"]

I'm trying to use the HR Multiplier but when I try to check the box, it won't let me. Do I have to be in a specific window for it to work? Thanks :)

[/QUOTE]

never tested but im highly positive its because of the table not updated. try using the fearlessrevolution trainers at the moment instead

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

bypass Version 410918 Ver 13.50.01

password

frf
Attachments
MHWResetCRCFRF.rar
bypass Version 410918 Ver 13.50.01
(13.02 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Oribus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oribus »

Hi! I've used CE a lot before checking on if there was tables etc...

Now I've a strange bug in my inventory, some items are duplicated, and some items makes my game crash when I mouse over them. Can't sell them and just now, I equipped an item directly after crafting it and opening my equippement menu make the game crash. I crafted another item for the same slot, equipped it and now the last item disapeared but I can go back the equipment menu...

Now the only way I used CE before that is like this :

Get a material, when I have between 5 to 10 of them, I open CE and look for the number, lets say 9 odoragon scales

In game I seel one odoragon scale, go back to CE and search for any 9 that changed to 8. Repeat the process until I have 2 adresses left. One of them is the item. Not long after this I pictured how to find the adress of the 1st item in the crafting mat section and the last one and searched in between them and gave every items something like 50, making sure I didnt change anything else. (the adresses of the items have a "4" at the end)

Somewhere along the way, something must have corrupted my inventory...

My game is NOT UNPLAYABLE, but it's hard to navigate my equipment. So! I'm wondering if I can edit my inventory to REMOVE!! some item, hoping it will king of erase the faulty entries. I've already reinstalled the game so the glitch is in my savefile!

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Hello, thanks to Caliber for updating the CRC. By cons can the main table of Squall be updated for weapon buffs as well as for Sharpness please? Thank you again for your work.

And a small technical question for cheat engine, can we activate several cheat tables together?

Like that if someone makes a table only weapon buffs in addition to the original table, it would be great !!!

[automerge]1591785100[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Face007, post: 130119, member: 32235"]

1?max sharpness

2?invulnerable

3?Inf Stamina

4?Pause monster

[/QUOTE]

Hello, thank you for your work and congratulations!

Can you please add the buffs of weapons that no longer work? (Almost all) that would be great from you thank you ^^.
Last edited by pendragon9988 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

pendragon9988, post: 138928, member: 39104 wrote:
Hello, thanks to Caliber for updating the CRC. By cons can the main table of Squall be updated for weapon buffs as well as for Sharpness please? Thank you again for your work.

And a small technical question for cheat engine, can we activate several cheat tables together?

Like that if someone makes a table only weapon buffs in addition to the original table, it would be great !!!

[automerge]1591785100[/automerge]

Hello, thank you for your work and congratulations!

Can you please add the buffs of weapons that no longer work? (Almost all) that would be great from you thank you ^^.

[/引用]

please enjoy~Fixed most of the scripts

[Face007's Scripts]

Weapons added in Bulk

Pause monster action
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorldenglish.CT
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 66 times

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

[QUOTE="Face007, post: 139082, member: 32235"][/QUOTE]

Hello, Wow thanks for your reaction speed!!

Thanks to you, I can enjoy the weapon buffs again. By the way, if you can unlock the bow, it would be just magic because I use this weapon a lot.

In the event that this is not possible, I always thank you for your help and for the time you have taken to meet my needs.
Last edited by pendragon9988 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RKH4X »

[QUOTE="Face007, post: 139082, member: 32235"]

[/QUOTE]

Mate this is awesome! Thank you so much! Now all you need to do is all the armours ;) lol
Last edited by RKH4X on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="Face007, post: 139082, member: 32235"]

[/QUOTE]

HOLY HELL, THIS IS SPECTACULAR! Thank you sooooo much! Back to the New World, I go!

Also, while I know that we aren't to mention specifics (or has that changed? idk anymore), that popular trainer has updated the public/free release version, and it quite nicely works for the options that Face007 hasn't been able to update (not trying to neg! this wasn't even your table to start and you did an amazing thing here today).

Messiah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Messiah »

Does anyone know how to add safi weapons without breaking the save?

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

备份以防万一!
Attachments
mhw.CT
back up save file just in case!!!
(91.36 KiB) Downloaded 43 times