C&C Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rapierx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rapierx »

Any table for Red Alert Remastered? I thought that this table would work with Red Alert, but it doesn't.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Have you tried changing all references in the scripts of "TiberianDawn.dll" into "RedAlert.dll"? No promises, just curious.

Paddybone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paddybone »

[S]F[/S]irst of thanks for the super quick effort of putting up yet another great table Sunbeam!

[S]And this might be a fantastically stupid question; How do i change the launce paramiters from ClientG to InstanceServerG?

My google skillset has failed me on this one :(

Keep up the great job![/S]

[B]Edit: Never mind.... figured it out! lol[/B]
Last edited by Paddybone on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

It's not a launch parameter. You choose InstanceServerG.exe from the Process List in Cheat Engine.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Devilswarchild, post: 138800, member: 2393"]

ummm small problem, the latest table update is not working when I try to activate "enable" while playing through the BoN campaign side of Tiberium Dawn

[/QUOTE]

As long as the process is the same (InstanceServerG.exe) and your game is Tiberian Dawn (TiberianDawn.dll), there's no "is not working". There's no separation in my table; the options work for any House your Player owns. Close the game, re-run it, go in map, open table, [Enable], Numpad 7, done. Am sure it's a hickup.

P.S.: If you use my table in conjunction with some other trainer or table, then it's possible that trainer/table may use hooks I've used. So they'd conflict. Just a heads-up.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

rapierx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rapierx »

[QUOTE="Zanzer, post: 138816, member: 523"]

Have you tried changing all references in the scripts of "TiberianDawn.dll" into "RedAlert.dll"? No promises, just curious.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="rapierx, post: 138825, member: 7641"]

It doesn't work.

[/QUOTE]

He said it in the sense that maybe the AOBs I used for Tiberian Dawn might work for Red Alert too. As in - open the Lua script in the table (the one you're told to execute at table open) and change any TiberianDawn.dll to RedAlert.dll. Then try it. I'm done playing GDI and Nod fully, moving to Covert Ops, then Console Missions, then will do Red Alert. Also planning a [b]Spawn Unit[/b] feature that lets you spam-create as many units as you want under the cursor :)

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138822, member: 12587"]

As long as the process is the same (InstanceServerG.exe) and your game is Tiberian Dawn (TiberianDawn.dll), there's no "is not working". There's no separation in my table; the options work for any House your Player owns. Close the game, re-run it, go in map, open table, [Enable], Numpad 7, done. Am sure it's a hickup.

P.S.: If you use my table in conjunction with some other trainer or table, then it's possible that trainer/table may use hooks I've used. So they'd conflict. Just a heads-up.

[/QUOTE]

i only use tables as a personal habit. less risk that way. and I was in a map and clicked enable waited a few minutes nothing happened, tried clicking it again and still nothing. but i'll relaunch it and see what happens

update: ahh guess it was just a hiccup. its working now
Last edited by Devilswarchild on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

NightShadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightShadex »

This table is awesome SunBeam so thanks. I've tried to change the lua script for the RedAlert.dll and subsequent scripts but with no luck, and by the time I reached the superweapon script the game crashed... So that's a no to use this table in RedAlert without some tweaks first... But do it in your own time, no rush whatsoever, I'll stick with TiberiumDawn for a little while... Keep up the good work. I would help but I'm still getting around and know little about memory allocations and whatnot...

rapierx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rapierx »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138826, member: 12587"]

He said it in the sense that maybe the AOBs I used for Tiberian Dawn might work for Red Alert too. As in - open the Lua script in the table (the one you're told to execute at table open) and change any TiberianDawn.dll to RedAlert.dll. Then try it. I'm done playing GDI and Nod fully, moving to Covert Ops, then Console Missions, then will do Red Alert. Also planning a [B]Spawn Unit[/B] feature that lets you spam-create as many units as you want under the cursor :)

[/QUOTE]

I tried replacing with a text editor, it doesn't work. I even deleted the signature in the script.

victortan47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by victortan47 »

Mods (subscribed from the Steam Workshop) may interfere with table. For me, disabling some mods helped prevent game crashes, or in some cases, preventing certain functions of the table from working.

Same goes for Recifense's table for Red Alert Remastered.
Last edited by victortan47 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

well crap...rapid built 10 attack helicopters and it crashed the game

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

A little screwy, but you could do something like this if you want the basics to work in either game.
Attachments
InstanceServerG_Zanzer.CT
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Devilswarchild, post: 138836, member: 2393"]

well crap...rapid built 10 attack helicopters and it crashed the game

[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you suffer from that "1500 processes open while game runs" syndrome. It's possible your allocations are in high-memory, the only thing I can think of. I've been playing for 4 hrs straight, no crash, finished Nod, Covert Ops and Console Missions. But like I said in main post - - and I don't want to forget - - I won't baby-sit your issues. You'll have to manage. Peace out.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138843, member: 12587"]

I have a feeling you suffer from that "1500 processes open while game runs" syndrome. It's possible your allocations are in high-memory, the only thing I can think of. I've been playing for 4 hrs straight, no crash, finished Nod, Covert Ops and Console Missions. But like I said in main post - - and I don't want to forget - - I won't baby-sit your issues. You'll have to manage. Peace out.

[/QUOTE]

lol I have 32 gb of ram. and try to keep nothing else running when im gaming with the exception of cheat engine and discord