Remnant: From the Ashes [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pepe006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by pepe006 »

I think, that they have removed the console commands from the Game in the latest patch (236.263)...
After the Game was patched, none of the commands seem to have a function anymore. ( to enable the console by injecting the .dll just works fine)

does anyone have the same issue?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by masakiandou »

[no mood to talk anything]
[Do, SAYS, WHATEVER, leave it to be like that]

EDIT : I gonna STOP activity since this day until comeback. got quaranteen by docs. you know what I MEANS.
Last edited by masakiandou on Sun May 17, 2020 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

pepe006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pepe006 »

i don´t know where the exact problem was, but after reinstalling CE + re-download the .CT
all things seem to work as intended.

so the problem was on my side....

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

masakiandou wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 3:38 am
addexp - not work
addscrap - not work
togglefogofwar - not reveal map
toggledebugcamera - sometimes crash game.
I just tested all of the above and they work fine. You're obviously doing something wrong or simply don't wait till main menu to open the table. I re-iterate: wait till the fucking main menu T_T Reporting not working and crashes for nothing..
pepe006 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:36 am
I think, that they have removed the console commands from the Game in the latest patch (236.263)...
After the Game was patched, none of the commands seem to have a function anymore. ( to enable the console by injecting the .dll just works fine)

does anyone have the same issue?

i don´t know where the exact problem was
You need 7.1 and to wait till the main menu to open the table. If you fail to do that one simple bit, then of course "it doesn't work". All is fine here, on my end, just tested the stuff; even on 236,263SC.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

[no mood to talk anything]
[Do, SAYS, WHATEVER, leave it to be like that]

EDIT : I gonna STOP activity since this day until comeback. got quaranteen by docs. you know what I MEANS.
Last edited by masakiandou on Sun May 17, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Man, really.. I just tested those commands. AddExperience 2 will add 2 XP points. AddScrap 100 will add 100$. Open map with M, then open console, then ToggleFogOfWar. And it unfogs. We both play the Steam version.. so don't give me that crap. If it works for me, it should for you. Same game.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Strange, I have the Steam version but the only thing that works is god mode, the other commands don't work, bur nevermind, I'm done with this game, it's full of glitches

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

masakiandou wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:00 am
got quaranteen by docs. you know what I MEANS.
I know what it means. Guess we'll know more from you on your return. Stay healthy!
sebastianyyz wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:23 pm
Strange, I have the Steam version but the only thing that works is god mode, the other commands don't work, bur nevermind, I'm done with this game, it's full of glitches
Would love to have a look on your end via Discord or TeamViewer on what's going on. Please let me know if possible.

EDIT: Resolved with Sebastian's help. It's UAC conflicting with the auto-launching of CE from double-clicking the .CT. Please see the big red note in main post.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Remnant: From the Ashes [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Darkwind »

Did anyone figure out a way to directly add items from item/object list dump? Like the various keys you need to get into places?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Darkwind, post: 136113, member: 28940"]

Did anyone figure out a way to directly add items from item/object list dump? Like the various keys you need to get into places?

[/QUOTE]

From own experience I can tell you that you'll break the game. Access some shit earlier than you're supposed to and then come whining some quest doesn't work now (cuz you've gotten the key earlier and unlocked it). I recommend using [I]toggledebugcamera [Enter][/I] in the console, move with the camera through that gate/door, then [I]teleport [Enter][/I] to move your character to where the camera is facing. Then [I]toggledebugcamera [Enter][/I] again to exit cam mode. Don't like this method, please find another way.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RKH4X »

Hey

AddScrap command doesn't seem to work. DebugGiveMaterials works though. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="RKH4X, post: 138638, member: 5074"]

Hey

AddScrap command doesn't seem to work. DebugGiveMaterials works though. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Read the big red note in post 1.

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

Just for science, what can you do to friends that join your game?

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RKH4X »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 138657, member: 12587"]

Yes. Read the big red note in post 1.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I've followed the instructions to the letter. I'm a coder myself so I'm not a complete mong

I have discord so I can screenshare and prove it if you like. Why would GiveMaterials work and not AddScrap #?

Zatara03
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zatara03 »

Any help on the give item command? an example of it?

ALso no, it's not for keys/unobtainable items