Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
immortalsam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by immortalsam »

gn511522 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:17 am
help me please,

i using quick level up exp cheat table,

Nikolai 115lv now, people say me is cheat

so i want downgrade my level to 30

or someone can tell me how to delete my save
Which one did you use?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

XRizerX wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Found a script laying around the web for infinite MM bio-energy so I incorporated it in to the quick-level up table.

If you want to change the value of quick-level up just right click the script and change the green 150000 to whatever you want. You can quit out of the game and still get the XP.

Enjoy spamming zombies! It's quite hilarious.

EDIT:

v2.0
  • Updated the table with Infinite Umbrella Credits for survivors
  • Added a script so the MM has no limit on enemies spawned (Do not exceed 38 enemies or the game will crash)
Current features:
  • Infinite Bio-Energy for Master Mind
  • No Enemy Limitations for Master Mind
  • Infinite Umbrella Credits for Survivors
  • Quick XP Gain After Match Ends (win, lose or quit out) 150, 000 XP default. [Can be changed by right clicking]

In this post of the 4 floor, using this table for playing mastemind(Nikolai)
when completed 1 round, it can level up for 6 level
now i am 115 level, how can downgrade the level or delete the save, i restart to play this game

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

So I found sth happen to grenade after the update. The infinite grenade used to work perfectly but now it seems it will lose its damage/effect after exceeding like 3 (max amount in one slot without cheat)

So hopefully someone can look into it since I got no idea how to deal with it...

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

gn511522 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:38 pm
anyone can help me?

i using cheat engine table(quick up level)

now Nikolai 115 level

anyone hv Cheat Engine table that can decrease level to 30?
Scan for 115, level up (can do that in custom games with a friend), scan again and change it.

immortalsam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by immortalsam »

gn511522 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:39 am
XRizerX wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Found a script laying around the web for infinite MM bio-energy so I incorporated it in to the quick-level up table.

If you want to change the value of quick-level up just right click the script and change the green 150000 to whatever you want. You can quit out of the game and still get the XP.

Enjoy spamming zombies! It's quite hilarious.

EDIT:

v2.0
  • Updated the table with Infinite Umbrella Credits for survivors
  • Added a script so the MM has no limit on enemies spawned (Do not exceed 38 enemies or the game will crash)
Current features:
  • Infinite Bio-Energy for Master Mind
  • No Enemy Limitations for Master Mind
  • Infinite Umbrella Credits for Survivors
  • Quick XP Gain After Match Ends (win, lose or quit out) 150, 000 XP default. [Can be changed by right clicking]

In this post of the 4 floor, using this table for playing mastemind(Nikolai)
when completed 1 round, it can level up for 6 level
now i am 115 level, how can downgrade the level or delete the save, i restart to play this game
the table doesn't even work, non of the quick exp tables work

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by gn511522 »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 135662, member: 41071"]

Scan for 115, level up (can do that in custom games with a friend), scan again and change it.

[/QUOTE]

yes,it can change to 30lv, but when i play with public player,

it will jump back to 115lv, i think it must change the experience

nitexguy96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by nitexguy96 »

Hi guys anyone has or a way to get points ? I wanna buy more cases but impossible when we play with Nicolai. :/

Anyone has a RP changer? I did once but i didn't put enough , on cheat engine, and I ran out of points. :/ Thank you!

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by pinkrosetears »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 135662, member: 41071"]

[/QUOTE]

You'd have to figure out what the total EXP value is, or your account will just shoot back up to 115 after a match.

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ditsygirl23 »

deadmau5, post: 135512, member: 40910 wrote:
the game is floodied with hackers, this Nikolai update officially broke the game i cant wait for devs to do something about it in the following year
I really don't understand why people are saying that. I also played on launch when people posted cheating is rampant and yes there's cheaters, big surprise, but it's not like EVERY game or even every second one has a cheater in it. I also don't understand why you'd cheat and wipe out a team on stage 1 with the current queue times. Even with the best queue times of like 2-3 mins what's the point in a 1:30 game when you don't even need to grind matches to level up? It's nonsensical in my eyes. I cheated chests, boosters and some presets, but that's it. I don't see what's the point of cheating in this way unless you're literally a low life scum who has nothing better to do than sit in a queue for 10 mins to "torture" 4 other people for barely 2 minutes. Also for survivor cheaters, those exists, but unless you're like Annette, Daniel or Alex it won't be an issue. The only thing that will help them is infinite HP which is obvious as shit and you can still make them lose by simply running them out of time. I'd even argue infinite HP is detrimental to any gun wielding MM, since you never go down and will end up eating 80 bullets. I sometimes have it happen as Tyrone with his fever and that shit is worse than just going down.

[automerge]1590139975[/automerge]
nitexguy96, post: 136013, member: 41523 wrote:
Hi guys anyone has or a way to get points ? I wanna buy more cases but impossible when we play with Nicolai. :/

Anyone has a RP changer? I did once but i didn't put enough , on cheat engine, and I ran out of points. :/ Thank you!
Look at my previous posts. I've posted a table for unopened chests.

Actually ever since they changed the layout for this website I feel like some posts have been missing. I can't find my other post with the table. So here it is again:
Attachments
REResistanceUnopenedChestsMay15th.CT
(674 Bytes) Downloaded 58 times
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Fri May 22, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CrankyWanky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by CrankyWanky »

This is my table.

Ultimate active

Quick Level Up

Infinite Bioenergy

Max Skill Points

Level for the Masterminds (you must search new. The Adress for the Level is 128DEXXX I have no experience with add a Pointer. The address always change if I restart the game. Maybe somebody can build this for all Masterminds.

Thanks alot.

The next thing I want is, only Licker cards.
Attachments
RER.CT
(5.82 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

virus2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by virus2020 »

[QUOTE="ditsygirl23, post: 136241, member: 41071"]

I really don't understand why people are saying that. I also played on launch when people posted cheating is rampant and yes there's cheaters, big surprise, but it's not like EVERY game or even every second one has a cheater in it. I also don't understand why you'd cheat and wipe out a team on stage 1 with the current queue times. Even with the best queue times of like 2-3 mins what's the point in a 1:30 game when you don't even need to grind matches to level up? It's nonsensical in my eyes. I cheated chests, boosters and some presets, but that's it. I don't see what's the point of cheating in this way unless you're literally a low life scum who has nothing better to do than sit in a queue for 10 mins to "torture" 4 other people for barely 2 minutes. Also for survivor cheaters, those exists, but unless you're like Annette, Daniel or Alex it won't be an issue. The only thing that will help them is infinite HP which is obvious as shit and you can still make them lose by simply running them out of time. I'd even argue infinite HP is detrimental to any gun wielding MM, since you never go down and will end up eating 80 bullets. I sometimes have it happen as Tyrone with his fever and that shit is worse than just going down.

[automerge]1590139975[/automerge]

Look at my previous posts. I've posted a table for unopened chests.

Actually ever since they changed the layout for this website I feel like some posts have been missing. I can't find my other post with the table. So here it is again:

[/QUOTE]

please how this work

ColdBlackCage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by ColdBlackCage »

Anyone able to update Rizer's April 29th table (back on page 3) so that increased creature limits work again?

Cranky just fixed infinite bio-energy so it'd be sick to have both again for messing around.

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by primeval »

here my table
Last edited by primeval on Sun May 24, 2020 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrankyWanky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by CrankyWanky »

[QUOTE="primeval, post: 136629, member: 8212"]

here my table

[/QUOTE]

Where?

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Boru »

I need for Instant Cooldown Fever Skill, any have?