Deep Sky Derelicts (2018-09-29)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sergeek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sergeek »

It still works with 1.5.3 version, but some item stats values are off.

I also would like to make a request - can you expand the item editing capabilities of the table? You can't edit cards, can't add more modifiers, some values cannot be changed. It would be great if you could mess around more with the loot.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

[QUOTE="Sergeek, post: 136022, member: 21994"]

It still works with 1.5.3 version, but some item stats values are off.

I also would like to make a request - can you expand the item editing capabilities of the table? You can't edit cards, can't add more modifiers, some values cannot be changed. It would be great if you could mess around more with the loot.

[/QUOTE]

I second to this, anyway Thanks a lot for the latest Update aanpsx, You are awesome!! :)

[automerge]1590363105[/automerge]

[QUOTE="aanpsx, post: 92089, member: 16073"]

[I][COLOR=#008000][B][U][SIZE=4]Current version v.1.5.1 - Definitive edition:[/SIZE][/U][/B]

- Max Energy

- Max Credit

- Max HP

- Free Energy

- Max Summons

- Max Scan Radius

- Free Mission Cost

- Inf Reroll (Crafting will get infinite reroll for stats and card)

- Max Stats Roll (Crafting item when reroll stats, will get 8~20 prefixes)

- Max Skill Points

- Easy Win (will set the enemy hp to 1 at the beginning of battle)

- Instant Win

- Pointer[/COLOR][/I]

[/QUOTE]

I really appreciate for this Massive update you've done for us all aanpsx, and I want to inform that the prefixes can be manually edited but not all of them, in case some item have 4 or 5 prefixes, only the top 2 can be edited, and we can only edit the presently prefixes, the rest of the prefixes remain ??? in the table.

And could I also request for another Options? I would be very nice if we could Edit the attached Card also, I too remember there is one and only item that contain a Monster Summon Card, the Zombie/Necrotic Type and it's annoying not to able to Summon just because we don't have that aformentioned Item.

Thanks in advance aanpsx! :)
Last edited by HanLiem on Sun May 24, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.