Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shamerida27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by Shamerida27 »

Is there any way to have no cooldown on the mastermind bioweapon? I think someone made one for no cooldown on the fever skill for Survivors but I never got it to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Legacy KR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Legacy KR »

Not yet.
Last edited by Legacy KR on Sat May 16, 2020 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

whatanuppitykunt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm
Boru wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:07 pm
Mister Modification wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:14 am

Just use your freetime, fix it yourself and stop being needy.
This is how I achieve things and the learning procedure is better than just cheat everyone out of your match .
I play fair until I see people cheating and then they will feel their whole behavior in a super duper cheater dump match they will lose.

Edit: QuickExpUpdatedTable
Could you increase a level amount received?
Earn 4 at a time, could increase more.
go into cheat engine, load the table, click all then right click over <script? for the levelup portion and select change script. find the lines:

code:
add r15,r13
add r15,(int)150000
cmp r15,rdx
jmp return

change 150000 to anything you want, I advise no higher than 500000 or you could jet so high that if you play alot after or your level is too high when using it to begin with you would stand out as an obvious cheat user. even if you never cheat in match, the self-righteous sorts now being able to scapegoat and identify a specific user will take all their rage out on you and drop your matches and not let you win. If you are already around level 25... use no higher than 400000 since that should round you off in the low 50s or around 50. if you are level 1, set it to 750000 maybe. once you wind up int he 30s, use 200000 until you land over 50 for the golden survivor skins and stop at that point. back up your save before doing it in case you overdue it like I did with nik ten minutes intot he patch last night lol. I just pulled my level 1 nik save I made before doing it back out lol.
For Instant Cooldown Fever Skill do you have?

whatanuppitykunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whatanuppitykunt »

Boru wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:59 pm
whatanuppitykunt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm
Boru wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Could you increase a level amount received?
Earn 4 at a time, could increase more.
go into cheat engine, load the table, click all then right click over <script? for the levelup portion and select change script. find the lines:

code:
add r15,r13
add r15,(int)150000
cmp r15,rdx
jmp return

change 150000 to anything you want, I advise no higher than 500000 or you could jet so high that if you play alot after or your level is too high when using it to begin with you would stand out as an obvious cheat user. even if you never cheat in match, the self-righteous sorts now being able to scapegoat and identify a specific user will take all their rage out on you and drop your matches and not let you win. If you are already around level 25... use no higher than 400000 since that should round you off in the low 50s or around 50. if you are level 1, set it to 750000 maybe. once you wind up int he 30s, use 200000 until you land over 50 for the golden survivor skins and stop at that point. back up your save before doing it in case you overdue it like I did with nik ten minutes intot he patch last night lol. I just pulled my level 1 nik save I made before doing it back out lol.
For Instant Cooldown Fever Skill do you have?
not the new address, if there is one. I just have the old table and haven't tried it out to see if it works still. I never used the fever table myself actually, I played survivors legit usually outside going out of bounds on a few equip points for builds most of which are legit now after yesterday's equipment point increase. I did think of finally using today though, to see if it still worked or trying to see if I could nail it in practice myself but I think mm have it hard enough already after the discount nerf which hit em hard enough across the board. I even feel bad using jan since I know I'm about to piss on nik's parade often. I was finally curious about the fever one today since I was considering playing through family share (they can link to your steam profiles now post-match btw so heads up) and spamming martin against nemesis for the lulz for a game or two. I get bored doing stuff like that pretty fast though, which is why I only remember using the infinite mollies in one match.

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Does the xp table still work? To me it says that the script can't compile so I wonder if the update broke it.

laimazin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by laimazin »

MM energy change to +20CE577
I had posted how to use it. please find it in these posts yourself

nike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nike »

Give me the RP cheat code.
Or tell me the address of the pointer.

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

the game is floodied with hackers, this Nikolai update officially broke the game i cant wait for devs to do something about it in the following year

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

Finally got the mastermind pointer fully functional. My way of infinite bio energy is different since I don't know why the game won't let me lock at a certain value. So I assign hotkey (Shift + H) to keep regen bio energy.

There are multiple pointers in my table in case one failed other backup can still be used, but mainly just the three from the Bio energy group.

And I have also made instant ultimate skill which also require hotkey (Shift + G). Hotkey and values are free to change as you like.
Attachments
MasterMindREResistance.CT
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

anyone having trouble finding matches for MM? i coudlnt find one match ever since the new patch

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

anyone can help me?

i using cheat engine table(quick up level)

now Nikolai 115 level

anyone hv Cheat Engine table that can decrease level to 30?

aof4540
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aof4540 »

Guys anyone know to fix the original inf ammo/items table? the guns deal no damage after the original clip is empty. I just want to know how to make the gun reload instead of having an endless clip. Thanks!

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

Anyone else thinks Nikolai is kinda broken or am i just encountering cheaters all the time? like he drains your time and health so fast its unbelievable and no matter what you do you cant beat him unless you're with a premade

immortalsam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by immortalsam »

I hate being that dude but some people say that the exp table works but I get an lua error when rightclicking/trying to activate it. Any help would be apprecaited. (something about unable to compile). Thanks everyone for updating/releasing stuff for this game.

gn511522
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gn511522 »

help me please,

i using quick level up exp cheat table,

Nikolai 115lv now, people say me is cheat

so i want downgrade my level to 30

or someone can tell me how to delete my save