Resident Evil Resistance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
keyboardlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil Resistance

Post by keyboardlol »

ditsygirl23 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:27 pm
XRizerX wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 pm
ditsygirl23 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:31 pm
Does anyone have a working table for RP credits? I currently sit at 4.2 million and want to remove half of it. I have all cosmetic crates and equipment already, so I can't just spend it.
Why do you want to be poor when you're wealthy?

There are people out there that would kill for that amount of RP and they're stuck grinding this pos game... just keep what you have and stop trying to edit things you can no longer edit.

All the information is encrypted so you need to be someone who knows how to code or knows how to hex edit properly... just keep the RP man, no one is going to ban you, this game is garbage.

There's still 3 DLC that have to come out so there will most likely be more items to buy when they release... keep your currency.
Because my dumbass went all out a while ago and unlocked all cosmetics. Then in the past 3 weeks I played Spencer non-stop and somehow racked up 4.2 million RP. 4.2 million RP is like 80+ crates. When Nikolai comes out I am pretty certain they won't add more than 60-80 new items to the cosmetic chest and the equipment chests will be like 800k max for all of them. I know it sounds dumb, but I'd just like to have a little bit of encouragement to play.
Like I enjoy playing, but I'd like to be able to look forward to unlocking some of the new cosmetics. Might just be my autism. I will definitely keep playing the game over the next few weeks and months and at this rate I will be able to always get everything on the day of release.

Also 3 DLCs? I mean I know we'll get a map in June from what it looks like on the roadmap, but is there any more info out there? I've heard a rumor a while ago that someone found ingame files regarding the molded enemies from RE7. Was that actually true?

Also by the way, from what I know the value is just encrypted and it's not THAT difficult to change for someone who knows how to find encrypted values. It's just I am personally not good at that, can't wrap my head around it. Also only RP and boosters are currently encrypted, unopened cosmetic chests (the ones you get from dailies) aren't encrypted. If you or someone else is interest I can update my pointer and share the table here.
If by that you mean you are able to increase amount of cosmetic chests then I would like :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

keyboardlol wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 am
ditsygirl23 wrote:
XRizerX wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 pm

Why do you want to be poor when you're wealthy?

There are people out there that would kill for that amount of RP and they're stuck grinding this pos game... just keep what you have and stop trying to edit things you can no longer edit.

All the information is encrypted so you need to be someone who knows how to code or knows how to hex edit properly... just keep the RP man, no one is going to ban you, this game is garbage.

There's still 3 DLC that have to come out so there will most likely be more items to buy when they release... keep your currency.
Because my dumbass went all out a while ago and unlocked all cosmetics. Then in the past 3 weeks I played Spencer non-stop and somehow racked up 4.2 million RP. 4.2 million RP is like 80+ crates. When Nikolai comes out I am pretty certain they won't add more than 60-80 new items to the cosmetic chest and the equipment chests will be like 800k max for all of them. I know it sounds dumb, but I'd just like to have a little bit of encouragement to play.
Like I enjoy playing, but I'd like to be able to look forward to unlocking some of the new cosmetics. Might just be my autism. I will definitely keep playing the game over the next few weeks and months and at this rate I will be able to always get everything on the day of release.

Also 3 DLCs? I mean I know we'll get a map in June from what it looks like on the roadmap, but is there any more info out there? I've heard a rumor a while ago that someone found ingame files regarding the molded enemies from RE7. Was that actually true?

Also by the way, from what I know the value is just encrypted and it's not THAT difficult to change for someone who knows how to find encrypted values. It's just I am personally not good at that, can't wrap my head around it. Also only RP and boosters are currently encrypted, unopened cosmetic chests (the ones you get from dailies) aren't encrypted. If you or someone else is interest I can update my pointer and share the table here.
If by that you mean you are able to increase amount of cosmetic chests then I would like :)
Just sloppily redid the pointer scan. All of the pointers should do the same trick. The value(s) should show your current number of unopened boxes. Change it to whatever you like and you should get that many unopened cosmetic chests just like the ones you get from dailies. Keep in mind this may stop working on the 15th when the new update drops. Not only could the pointer change, but they might also update the box values and encrypt it.

EDIT: The new update dropped, the table probably doesn't work anymore. I will fix it later, I also wanna make sure they didn't put any anti-cheat in the game or anything like that before I mess with my $40 copy.
Attachments
REResistanceUnopenedChests.CT
(4.06 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Fri May 15, 2020 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

keyboardlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keyboardlol »

Thank you, worked perfect for me

Legacy KR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Legacy KR »

Outdated too.
Last edited by Legacy KR on Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

hyiko wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:04 am
ditsygirl23 wrote:

Just sloppily redid the pointer scan. All of the pointers should do the same trick. The value(s) should show your current number of unopened boxes. Change it to whatever you like and you should get that many unopened cosmetic chests just like the ones you get from dailies. Keep in mind this may stop working on the 15th when the new update drops. Not only could the pointer change, but they might also update the box values and encrypt it.

EDIT: The new update dropped, the table probably doesn't work anymore. I will fix it later, I also wanna make sure they didn't put any anti-cheat in the game or anything like that before I mess with my $40 copy.
Exactly what I was looking for. I just risked it for you and can't tick any of the boxes. Seems like they changed it around unfortunately.
Would love a fix! :cry:

(they added more cosmetics)
Yeah 65 new ones IIRC. I will fix the pointer later as long as crates aren't encrypted too now.

Byrdave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Byrdave »

I'm willing to share my script table with Infinite Herbs/Nades, Max Skill Points, Infinite Credits, and the Quick Level Up Script if someone can provide me the pointer for infinite bioenergy. It's eluding me with the latest update.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

Byrdave wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:26 am
I'm willing to share my script table with Infinite Herbs/Nades, Max Skill Points, Infinite Credits, and the Quick Level Up Script if someone can provide me the pointer for infinite bioenergy. It's eluding me with the latest update.
I just updated my bio energy pointer. Still testing to see if it works on every match. btw I want to know how to find skill points after update. Let's share together

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

Updated for Nikolai's update. If there's problems, let me know.

Someone PMed me about an issue with the table and I myself also had a weird one-time occurrence earlier where the pointer didn't seem to find the value or rather just showed "0". I went onto my other account and it worked no issues, rescanned but the pointer was correct. Went onto my main and it worked once again no issues. If you have issues with this table restart your game/Steam or restart CE. No idea what caused it to fuck up.
Attachments
REResistanceUnopenedChestsMay15th.CT
(674 Bytes) Downloaded 110 times
Last edited by ditsygirl23 on Fri May 15, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

anyone has the updated table for bio energy?

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

also the inf ammo it stops working after a few bullets creatures take no hits how can you solve this?

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

deadmau5 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:46 am
also the inf ammo it stops working after a few bullets creatures take no hits how can you solve this?
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? If you don't wanna seem legit in the first place you could just bottomless clip the gun, right? Excuse me for being a noob, but the MM being host shouldn't change your capability to hack right? For the most part at least.

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

ditsygirl23 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:34 am
deadmau5 wrote:
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? If you don't wanna seem legit in the first place you could just bottomless clip the gun, right? Excuse me for being a noob, but the MM being host shouldn't change your capability to hack right? For the most part at least.
you need to rephrase what you just said because i understood nothing :lol:

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

Did Nicholai patch just break the game? i cant seem to win against a lvl1 Nicholai even with a good team its worse than spencer

ditsygirl23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ditsygirl23 »

deadmau5 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:47 am
ditsygirl23 wrote:
deadmau5 wrote:
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? Are you using CE to get an infinite stack of ammo or are you just making it so your gun's magazine stays at max. capacity all the time? I never had issues locking the revolver's ammo count and basically getting infinite ammo that way. I never used it in-game, only messed around in practice mode. Cheating is unironically gay unless you do it to get shit for free or mess around in non-"competitive" game modes. I never cheated against others, never will. If I see someone cheating in my lobbies I will pull the ol lag-switcheroo on them. Doesn't mean I wouldn't help someone get infinite ammo working. It's up to you if you wanna use it or not and others will judge you for it.
:wub:

deadmau5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deadmau5 »

ditsygirl23 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:24 am
deadmau5 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:47 am
ditsygirl23 wrote:

What kind of infinite ammo are you using? Are you using CE to get an infinite stack of ammo or are you just making it so your gun's magazine stays at max. capacity all the time? I never had issues locking the revolver's ammo count and basically getting infinite ammo that way. I never used it in-game, only messed around in practice mode. Cheating is unironically gay unless you do it to get shit for free or mess around in non-"competitive" game modes. I never cheated against others, never will. If I see someone cheating in my lobbies I will pull the ol lag-switcheroo on them. Doesn't mean I wouldn't help someone get infinite ammo working. It's up to you if you wanna use it or not and others will judge you for it.
:wub:
im using CE with a CT